The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you like the tea and brandy this morning HP? I have a little something special for you to drink that'll put you right. A rare bottle of Lochan Ora made by Chivas. Rare because it's not made anymore, so I use it sparingly. I'll gladly share a dram with you.

Demo at work (thank goodness that is over) and then delivering some leaflets this evening.

Fancy a drink?

Absolutely....scotch and threat?

And look at the welcome you're getting....a bonny lass on each side. Spoiled for choice, you are! :kiss::kiss:

Absolutely....scotch and threat?

And look at the welcome you're getting....a bonny lass on each side. Spoiled for choice, you are! :kiss::kiss:

Actually I'm rather thirsty, so a cider would suit better. You?

And yes, being the meat in a bonny lass sandwich is rather nice! :D

Oh dear, what was it like on Thursday with you, oh sweet-breasted one?

I mean this coming Thursday. I'm trying to book bad weather in advance for Thanksgiving. I grew up in the north, so a warm, beautiful T-giving day is anathema to me.

Makes me want salad, not stuffing. :(

So, I'll give you a really fantastic nude bicycling kind of day and you give Texas one blustery cold one. Just one day. Think of it as a staycation.:D

Actually I'm rather thirsty, so a cider would suit better. You?

And yes, being the meat in a bonny lass sandwich is rather nice! :D

You have cider, then. :) Pear or Apple?

I'll have a small scotch and keep you company.

I'm glad you are enjoying yourself. You are a bit flushed....are we too near the fire?

I mean this coming Thursday. I'm trying to book bad weather in advance for Thanksgiving. I grew up in the north, so a warm, beautiful T-giving day is anathema to me.

Makes me want salad, not stuffing. :(

So, I'll give you a really fantastic nude bicycling kind of day and you give Texas one blustery cold one. Just one day. Think of it as a staycation.:D

You don't want stuffing?? :rolleyes:

Ah, so to you Thanksgiving is being thankful for central heating?

You have cider, then. :) Pear or Apple?

I'll have a small scotch and keep you company.

I'm glad you are enjoying yourself. You are a bit flushed....are we too near the fire?

A perry, if you'd be so kind. And yes, I'm rather close to the source of my overheating! ;)

You don't want stuffing?? :rolleyes:

Ah, so to you Thanksgiving is being thankful for central heating?

Well now ... would depend on the stuffing I'd be having.;)

And I'm hoping not to have to be thankful for a/c. :rolleyes:

Now that Di's gone downstairs to save the house .... :devil:

Well now ... would depend on the stuffing I'd be having.;)

And I'm hoping not to have to be thankful for a/c. :rolleyes:

Now that Di's gone downstairs to save the house .... :devil:

You think that while she's putting out a fire down there, we should be starting one up here?

Like this, maybe?

(Rests a hand on Driphoney's bare thigh, and creeps upwards...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back