Very new poster here...

How has this beautiful and ridiculously sexy woman fallen to page 2?

I would love to fuck you and lick your body as your boyfriend watched me pound your pussy and make you beg for more.

:devil:

mrs.jeepman6 said:
At work under the desk.....How much hotter can that be?
You watching and helping HER under MY desk would be a start :devil:

IllLickItClean said:
Thanks ....everyone.

I have a hard time replying to everyone that has something to say or pm. There simply isn't enough time in the day to keep up with it.

I just want to say... I like posting here and will continue to... I will occassionally reply to PM's that interest me or especially turn me on or that don't seem like something you've copied and pasted to me from one you've sent to someone else (yes...that really is evident...especially when you send a barrage of lengthy ones, one after the other lol... no one types THAT fast!)

I do not want to chat on any messenger service either, so please don't ask. I've got a bf that I'm ecstatically happy with and I do this, and he knows it, because it turns the both of us on... I don't wish to carry on live IM conversations, so if that doesn't work for you... sorry. This is what I'm offering ... my pics... my thoughts and fantasies within these threads I post.

So look at my pics... get off to them... tell me all about it because I like it... just don't expect any more from me than what I have just stated. :kiss:

I like a woman who knows what she wants :catroar:

Yay!! you got an AV!! And it is a hot one too!! Nice "
under the desk" pic hon. Have a great weekend!

IllLickItClean said:
I am happy to oblige since you're all willing to enjoy them...sorry they're a tad blurry, camera phone under the desk...hey i do what i can LOL!

How long did you manage to resist before you dealt with that?

*smiles*

Last edited:
OGME said:
I like a woman who knows what she wants :catroar:
Thank you because I most definitely do!

buckeye007 said:
Yay!! you got an AV!! And it is a hot one too!! Nice "
under the desk" pic hon. Have a great weekend!
I tend to not wear panties with dresses so you will probably see more of that in the future.

In Anticipation said:
How long did you manage to resist before you dealt with that?

*smiles*
Not long at all. As soon as I got home I took care of it about four times I'd say... then a few more as I went to bed :devil:

It is always amazing when women take the under the desk photos... makes me fantasize about everyone women that I work with that could be so kinky...

I get the feeling from trolling through your thread that more pics have been deleted than are actually up... looks like someone has some naughtiness to them :)

But I can still talk about how badly I'd love to choke-fuck you in your thread, right?

;)

RawHumor said:
But I can still talk about how badly I'd love to choke-fuck you in your thread, right?

;)
Yes of course. Sometimes my bf will put his hands around my neck when he's fucking me. I like that kind of agressiveness at times. Though you probably can't tell it from this thread, I can be the complete proper lady and I like the soft romantic lovemaking, candle light, massages and such but then again I like knock down drag out lusty sex where we're tearing each others clothes off talking dirty and clawing at each other overwhelmed by dirty desires and I'm begging for hard penetration. :catroar:

IllLickItClean said:
Yes of course. Sometimes my bf will put his hands around my neck when he's fucking me. I like that kind of agressiveness at times. Though you probably can't tell it from this thread, I can be the complete proper lady and I like the soft romantic lovemaking, candle light, massages and such but then again I like knock down drag out lusty sex where we're tearing each others clothes off talking dirty and clawing at each other overwhelmed by dirty desires and I'm begging for hard penetration. :catroar:

I need to quote this and show this to my husband...

He is in some serious trouble when he returns home from work on Monday.

Beautiful.

Except for the soft romantic stuff. That's just silly.
:devil:

:D

ScootNKit said:
I need to quote this and show this to my husband...

He is in some serious trouble when he returns home from work on Monday.

Does he not do the former (romantic) or the latter (rough fucking)?

IllLickItClean said:
I'll order one of each please lol jk

wow.. Nice Thread..

It brought me out of retirement. I haven't posted in a long time. Nice set of pics.. definitely got a rise out of me.

IllLickItClean said:
I am happy to oblige since you're all willing to enjoy them...sorry they're a tad blurry, camera phone under the desk...hey i do what i can LOL!
wooo hoooo :nana:
wish I worked with you lolol
many thanks :kiss: :rose:

Back