Love to hear comments.

What do you think?

  • Sexy

    Votes: 316 56.9%
  • Slutty

    Votes: 58 10.5%
  • Hot

    Votes: 167 30.1%
  • too old

    Votes: 14 2.5%

  • Total voters
    555
Hope you are enjoying

Totally enjoying. You are a fine looking sexy woman with an incredible body. I hope you are getting the good descriptions and feedback you are looking for; I know seeing you gives my imagination a lot of fuel for erotic thought.
 
My favorite!

Hope you enjoy

Down on all fours, fully exposed............. I'd softly kiss your buttocks, gently spread your cheeks with my thumbs and devour you from behind, pressing my nose to your tender pick pucker and my tongue deep between your honey-coated folds. I'd mouth your swollen lips, tug back your meaty hood with my thumb and flick your bulging nubbin like a boxer on a speed bag. Then I'd push my lips over that throbbing needy clit and suck on it like it was a strawberry milkshake until you scream with release. After you cum, I'll push northward between your cheeks and pleasure your forbidden dimple with my tongue, lapping at it, circling it and stretching it gently as I slip two fingers into your dripping sex.

Just saying ;)
 
Wrong survey, will only let me vote once!
I would say hot, sexy and slutty!

Perfect ass, would love to see more, would love to spank you red then pull your hair as I enjoy the view taking you from behind!

I love to be taken that way.
 
Hmmm you sexy teasing slut. Bent over like that as if to beg me to give you a firm but playful spank on your amazing ass. Massaging the soft skin your cheeks and kissing along the red outline of my handprint, teasing my eager lips closer and closer to the thin black string that's barely covering your sex. Spreading your legs and dragging my tongue along the edge of the fabric, my cock twitching in response to your sultry moan while you wiggle your ass back against my face.

Seriously sexy photos that drive the imagination wild. Thank you for sharing.

I don't only tease.....
 
Last edited:
OH HELLS YEAH I knew you could do slutty !

Thats the kind of ass that can bring you a beer and keep you hard as a rock while doing it!
 
from your petite cochonne

God, you have no idea how hot you have made me.
 
Last edited:
God, you have no idea how hot you have made me.
Play, you are manly and delicious. My cock throbs for you. I would luv to pop your tits out of that outfit suck them as i slide your crotch to one side
 
Back
Top