Erotic Audios

Is it a greater turn on to listen to a personalised audio?

  • Makes no difference

    Votes: 10 13.7%
  • Yes but depends how it's done

    Votes: 59 80.8%
  • I prefer to watch not listen

    Votes: 3 4.1%
  • other

    Votes: 1 1.4%

  • Total voters
    73
I love listening to sexy audio, same as reading it.. I get to visualize what is happening, stimulates the body and the mind!

As for personalised, much sexier if they mention my name....

:cool:
 
I love listening to sexy audio, same as reading it.. I get to visualize what is happening, stimulates the body and the mind!

As for personalised, much sexier if they mention my name....

:cool:

What kind of things do you like to hear?
 
I agree that erotic audios are a tremendous turn-on. While men are more visual creatures, for me, audio works also. If the lady makes it personalized that arouses me even more.
 
With the ratio of the votes and with the comments posted by you guys it would seem my query has been answered.

Thanks all... now I'll be taking requests lol not really ♥
 
Like many others on lit I like to record and listen to sexual audios. But I'm wondering does hearing your name in the audio make it hotter for you or personalised audio I should say.

Personally I get embarrassed and blush if a guy has sent me an audio treat and says my name during.

What are your thoughts if any.

I think the personal ones should stay personal. The ones people buy are a bit standard.

Mary
 
Do you enjoy live masturbation sounds? The idea of anonymously hearing each other turns me on.
 
I'm like you in that I prefer audios to be anonymous - although I can see from the poll that I'm in the minority. I think it appeals to the voyeur in me and a personalisation would take away that element.
 
@ShyTease

I tried listening to your homepage, but even though it was playing, I couldn't hear anything???
:mad:
 
@ShyTease

I tried listening to your homepage, but even though it was playing, I couldn't hear anything???
:mad:

I've never had anyone not be able to play stuff off my soundgasm hun so I'm not sure how to advise you :$
 
Like many others on lit I like to record and listen to sexual audios. But I'm wondering does hearing your name in the audio make it hotter for you or personalised audio I should say.

Personally I get embarrassed and blush if a guy has sent me an audio treat and says my name during.

What are your thoughts if any.
I think it would be an incredible turnon to have your name used in the audio. I can only begin to think about how turned on I would get. Just thinking about it is getting me hot lol
 
I kinda feel like a fraud now having created this thread when I had audios uploaded.
 
I think just the audio of a woman in general is incredibly arousing. Hearing their voice their moans the heavy breathingis enough to get one extremely aroused. I love dirty talk and I think the moaning is an extreme turn on.
 
I love hearing a woman climax. It was what hooked me on Literotica to begin with. A personalized audio would add to the fantasy of being with the person, of believing that the person's pleasure was due to me.
 
The more I think about it. Audio is not only more discrete (I.e I could be listening to a playlist of orgams in private where as a video someone could be peering over my shoulder) but its less messy lol; I hate self nasturbation and never feel fully satisfied regardless. When I listen to men pleasuring themselves or hearing them drilling a woman all I need is the sound of wetness and the occasional grunt and that does more for me than my fingers. Truth be told I'd prefer the real thing but hey :)

One time I listened to an audio id made of me playing and pretended I was a guy listening I don't know how I tricked my brain into thinking it wasn't me but it worked and I liked it ;)
 
no PM

Thanks for welcome home message but cant reply as your PM is either full or blocking.
Sxx
 
Back
Top