The News at 10 followed by blackmail after it [closed for ash13]

NickisSora

RP Enjoyment
-Nick was one of the interns at the new studio and he was assigned the popular new co-anchor a hot female they said he began walking to her dressing room to find out if she wanted anything he would go up to her room and he herd somethign coming from her room it sounded like moans-

Ashley Cumners was all of 26 and had just broken up with her boyfirend so she was horny all the time. She had a while before the next segment and being new she got the dressing room at the end of the hall not by the others. Ashley closed her door and sat at her change table. She then slipped a hand up her nylon clad leg and stiffed a hand down her pantyhose and begin to fondle her freshly shaved pussy.

-Nick Slowly open the door quietly and looked in smileing ot him self he took a few pictures with a camra he had on him at the time he smiled snapping the photos and closed th edoor quietly before knockign on the door-"Miss ashley cumners its your Asistant do you need anything"

As Ashley sat there she gasped as she heard the voice and withdrew he hand from her pantyhose. As she turned quickly she had forgotton,in her haste, to redo the buttons on her button down peach dress below the waist. It was unbuttoned to about 1" below her pussy area showing all her young nylon clad legs.

-he walked in and looked-"Miss ashley Cumners do you need anything"-he said loking at her legs and msiled bit-"Nice legs miss cumners and like i said do you need anything'-he said-"anything at all'

Blushing a bit at the "nice legs" comment she said "umm no not right now by the way who are you?" the anchor asked as she had not seen him before.

-he smiled-"Im nick im your Assistant i was jsut assigned you today"-the camra was seen weather she sen it or not was a diffrent story as he smiled-"Its nice ot meet you Miss Cumners"-he said and looked at her-"Your um clothes are abit unbuttoned"-he said-'Nice Rack as wlel miss cumners well i will see you after the news"-he said-

As the assistant left Ashley thought the "nice rack" comment was bold and rude. As she blushed since he noticed her unbuttoned dress. Later that evening she ran into Nick while heading to her dressing room

-He smiled-"Miss Cumners are you needing anything"-he said-"and nice job with the news tonight"-he said looking at her she had to be horny he coudl ppracticly smell it as he looked at her walking-

"NO i am fine.. Nick is it ?"she said friendly but snobby at the same time. Ashley Cumners then went back to her dressing room before the next segment in about an hour. Again she unbuttoned the lower half of her dress and poked a hole in her pantyhose and played with her slit.

-he quietly open her door and used the zoom on the camra to take pictures getting nice shots of her and her pussy he smiled as he closed the door fast makign a small sound-

Ashley was heading to the newsroom to get ready for next segment when....

-She bumped in to nick and he dropped a photo envelope with pictures in it she didnt see them-"Oh im Sorry miss cumners"-he said and looked to her as the photoenvelope on his pile she could see her door name on a picture so she knew he was takin photos but if she looked at them all th epictures were of her masterbating and with all sorts of fun toys-

"I am soo sorry.Nick? is it? the news anchor said paying no attention to the picture with her door number on it.

-Nick smiled-"Thats correct"-he said as he gathered the photos and smiled-"Well now i have been doing some photography care to look"-he said-

"Sure I guess" the anchor said trying to be nice to the intern.

-he smiled handing her some of the copy prints of her wen she looked each one was of diffrent shots of her masterbating-

"Wha..what the?" Ashley gasped as she peered over the photos of her pleasuring herself. "Nick what the hell are these?" Ashley said in shock as she blushed at the images.

-he smiled-"There you miss cumners i'm black mailing you and if you dont want these seen you will come to my home after work and im gonna make you feel good you must also obey everything i say other wise they go up"-he said and smield to her-"Understand miss cumners"

" You cant be serious Nick" Ashley Cumners said.. She saw he was so half defeated she said "Fine deal".

-he smiled-"See you later miss cumners"-he said and walked on the set he just looked at ashley from the crew view behind the cameras he watched her tell th enews for the whole time-

The newscast was over and Ashley Cumners made it to her dressing room. On her mirror was a note that said something about her button down dress and what to do next the note read.....

-when you leave to go to my house i will be watching leave buttons open on your top so every one can see your breasts if any one asks you if you can fuck them give them a day and me and you will pay them a visit but tonight your gonna have fun at my house i expect you as soon as possable.-

The petite news anchor made it to Nick's house and knocked on the door.

-he smiled having her walk in his dressing room-"Now put this under you dress"-he pulled out a vibrator a new one fresh from the store he smiled as he handed it to her-"Put it on under you dress during the show and you have to have it running i will be controling the speed of it"-he picked up the remote-

Last edited:
Back