The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn fine pictures, John.

And now UK is on "Summer Time" (GMT + 1).

Thanks Dragon! Holy crap, you didn't get stuck in the wall. Guess we can finally retire the "Wall Rescue Team" uniforms. Still snow on the other side of the pond?

Thanks Dragon! Holy crap, you didn't get stuck in the wall. Guess we can finally retire the "Wall Rescue Team" uniforms. Still snow on the other side of the pond?

No new snow ion my area, thank Heaven. But it is taking a good while to melt.

What we need is a Wall-rescue Team photo, to put on the wall.

No new snow ion my area, thank Heaven. But it is taking a good while to melt.

What we need is a Wall-rescue Team photo, to put on the wall.

Excellent idea! It also has to be in black and white and vintage looking. Like an old war photo.

*Looks around the empty room, even Rolf missing.* Well...uh...Happy Easter everyone. *Sneaks over to the bar to mix a drink.*

Nothing like washing the car on a wonderful warm day.

redir

Nice Nissan there, John. ;)

That reminds me, I need to wash my car. We got a little rain this afternoon and figured that would do it :p but noooo . . . just made it dirtier. Go figger.

Nice Nissan there, John. ;)

That reminds me, I need to wash my car. We got a little rain this afternoon and figured that would do it :p but noooo . . . just made it dirtier. Go figger.

Haha, trust me, rain always makes it worse. Gotta wash and wax it, show it a little love.

Haha, trust me, rain always makes it worse. Gotta wash and wax it, show it a little love.

This, coming from a guy who lives in Seattle. :p I remember, when I lived there, we had a week in the summer when the sun came out and it was front page news. People called off from work with the excuse of "taking a Sun Day."

Yeah, but you're right. My baby needs a bath. Right after she gets an oil and transmission fluid change.

This, coming from a guy who lives in Seattle. :p I remember, when I lived there, we had a week in the summer when the sun came out and it was front page news. People called off from work with the excuse of "taking a Sun Day."

Yeah, but you're right. My baby needs a bath. Right after she gets an oil and transmission fluid change.

How do you think I know. ;) I try to keep it clean in the spring and summer, but don't bother in the winter. Especially if I'm going to head up to the mountain.

How do you think I know. ;) I try to keep it clean in the spring and summer, but don't bother in the winter. Especially if I'm going to head up to the mountain.

Oh, damn. Now you just reminded me of a weekend I spent at a little resort in Snoqualmie . . . .

The place offered massages in a room with a glass floor that was built over a waterfall that was frozen in the winter. Every room had heated balconies. I could step out in my birthday suit with a glass of wine and a cigarette and look out at the frozen wonderland of the Cascades without shivering.

Hmm. Wonder if the wife would like to take a trip to the great northwest? :devil:

Hey guys! any coffee around?

Wow, that car certainly looks the business. Why I can see my reflection in it. Excuse me a minute: :kiss:, ah, just fixed the lipstick up a little.

The park looks lovely too!

Here's a shot of a snowman Piglet and I built in HP's backyard. The Dragon flamed it right after of course, and we were able to eat the carrot just nicely done. (The artfully placed leaf was a lucky accident which I only spotted after I'd taken the photo ;).)

Attachments

• a snowman.jpg
    a snowman.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 11
Hey guys! any coffee around?

Wow, that car certainly looks the business. Why I can see my reflection in it. Excuse me a minute: :kiss:, ah, just fixed the lipstick up a little.

The park looks lovely too!

Here's a shot of a snowman Piglet and I built in HP's backyard. The Dragon flamed it right after of course, and we were able to eat the carrot just nicely done. (The artfully placed leaf was a lucky accident which I only spotted after I'd taken the photo ;).)

Good evening Duchess! I'll go ahead and get the Keurig going. Glad you enjoyed the park pics. Oh, if I could have you lean over the car hood a bit...just a little more. *Snaps picture* Perfect! :devil:

Snowman looks nice! Even naked too. :D

Good evening Duchess! I'll go ahead and get the Keurig going. Glad you enjoyed the park pics. Oh, if I could have you lean over the car hood a bit...just a little more. *Snaps picture* Perfect! :devil:

Snowman looks nice! Even naked too. :D

What a cheek! Snowman is not naked, he has his leaf.

Do you mind if I just sit here on the warm bonnet a moment, pressing my cheeks into the hood? As you can see, it's not quite the weather for cheeks here yet, so it's nice to spend a few sunny moments in Seattle. We cats do like a nice warm ... car. ;)

What a cheek! Snowman is not naked, he has his leaf.

Do you mind if I just sit here on the warm bonnet a moment, pressing my cheeks into the hood? As you can see, it's not quite the weather for cheeks here yet, so it's nice to spend a few sunny moments in Seattle. We cats do like a nice warm ... car. ;)

I guess it's not leaving much to the imagination, hehe.

Of course you can take a seat there. *snaps another picture* Today was very nice, finally able to step outside without a jacket. Soon it will be shorts and no shirt weather. :eek::devil:

So do Dragons.

The Dragon is a hot beast!
:heart:

[B said:
Johneb87[/B]]Today was very nice, finally able to step outside without a jacket. Soon it will be shorts and no shirt weather.

:eek: Don't talk to me about shorts! We are all still bundled up in our winter wrappings across the pond, huddling up to anything warm we can find. I'll just wriggle my cheeks here a bit more - ahhhhh! Is the coffee ready? then I can cup my hands round it and sip while I wriggle.
;)

The Dragon is a hot beast!
:heart:

:eek: Don't talk to me about shorts! We are all still bundled up in our winter wrappings across the pond, huddling up to anything warm we can find. I'll just wriggle my cheeks here a bit more - ahhhhh! Is the coffee ready? then I can cup my hands round it and sip while I wriggle.
;)

What an attractive sight that wriggle is, too.
If you look real carefully, you'll see the coffee to your left.

How about if I wave my bum in the air, like cats do?
Ooops, I spilt my coffee on your car! Thorry! my bad. Tee hee hee!
;)

Well luckily it got a waxing to, so that stuff should come right off. Oh, but feel free to keep your bum in the air. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back