Apocalypse Horizon: At World's End (Open to 1M, PM me first)

Conan was pissed. For fuck's sake why did this keep happening. He was sick and tired of this. He had been nothing but nice to this girl and what had he got in return? A fucking knife in the shoulder. If he had not been ready for it, it would probably have done some serious damage too. Staring at the pitiful, weeping girl on the bed he felt nothing but contempt. What she just tried to kill him and now she puts on some water works and he was supposed to forgive her because she didn't have a dick. Well fuck that.

Picking up the knife he approached her. "Let me see. Because I am bigger than you it is alright for you to make a deal with me, then decide to weasel out of it because you no longer feel like paying it, and then try to kill me when I try to hold you to it. Of course you probably justify it in your own mind because it is about sex right so i must be raping you. Well you bartered it sweetheart. You could have said no at the beginning but you didn't. You are just like a little foreign fucking country taking all that aide from the US and then coming back at them as a terrorist. Well guess what I don't like it when someone tries to murder me."

He picked her up And threw he down in the middle of the bed and straddled her. He ripped her top off easily then using the knife he cut it in two. He tied a length around one of her wrists and then to the headboard securing it then her other one. Moving down he grabbed her kicking legs and ripped her pants off. Again he cut them but as he went to tie her ankles she started to kick again. He moved to the side of the bed and placed the knife on her belly stilling her. "I do not mind cutting you. Now be still or I will."

He secured her ankles wide out and she now lay there in her bra and panties. He grinned and cut them off her body and revealed her in all her naked glory. "Ahh you are stunning Bridget, just as I thought you would be. Now I will tell you something before we start. The walls are soundproof so you can waste your breath screaming but it will do no good. Besides who will help you. I would also suggest relaxing as much as possible. If you had done this voluntarily we would have spent a long time on foreplay to get you ready but you insisted on this way."

He began to stroke her pussy and tits with his massive hands, One hand alone enveloped her whole tit and he gripped it solidly, mashing it firmly and twisting the flesh. His other hand worked her pussy, stroking up and down her slit, brushing her clit and plunging in and out of her pussy to spread her juices around. Despite what he said he was not going to plunge into her dry. that would tear her apart. he needed her moist or he would never get in.
 
Bridget found herself at a quick disadvantage, naked and bound beneath the monster that she had made the error of dealing with before being brought to this prison. Her firm, athletic body writhed below as she breathed heavily out of fear and the feeling beginning to well in her stomach as his hand ran over her pussy again and again. Her nipples grew taut and her ass clenched a bit as he told her that she should welcome to scream because nobody would hear. She tried to relax as he said, if only to allow herself to get ready for his assault, though she did not intend on simply lying there and allowing herself to be taken. She felt her eyes well up slightly as a solitary tear streaked from each eye, across the back of her face with gravity taking them to and then over her ear as she laid unable to sit up or move. She attempted to close her thighs as his fingers ministered to her, though doing so was impossible the way she had been bound. Only moans and whimpers with the writhing of her efforts to pull free came from the bed. He had told her the deal when she first came with him. He had mentioned it to her before on several occasions. It appeared the time was now, and the tiny girl had no inclination of making things easy for him. Her body became still one more time, and her intent gaze met his own.

"Fuck you, asshole," she said, ensuring negotiation would not be possible.
 
Conan smiled at her. "Was that an invitation my dear. I really didn't think a nice girl like you would go for something like that, but if you insist I guess I can Fuck your asshole after I have fucked your pussy Bridget," he teased her, deliberately misunderstanding her words.

He began to stroke into her with one of his fingers, opening her pussy up and stroking into her depths. Her juices started to flow freely and soon after he was able to add another finger inside her. He had large fingers so two of his were like three of a normal sized persons and he was stretching her out nicely but it still wasn't enough. He would have to get at least three of his fingers inside of her and she would definitely need to be flowing with juices.

He began to wiggle his fingers inside of her slowly easing them around and around, stretching her out nicely. then he flipped them over and began to search for her G-spot. His big finger tips were soon raking over the hard nub of flesh on the inside of her pussy and he pushed up and then made curling motions with his fingers making sure to grind over it on each occasion. He wanted her practically on the verge of cumming when he entered her.
 
Bridget winced when the brute inserted his second finger into him. Already she felt full, and she was dry enough that the force of his ministrations caused her to moan and gasp beneath him. Her hands gripped the bindings from her wrists to the headboard, pulling against them the only thing she could do to alleviate her situation, trying in vain to pull herself up enough to get her hips back and away from his hands that were raiding her bare, little slit.

"Get the fuck off me," she said, between groans and whimpers as her body betrayed her, her juices beginning to prepare her for greater things to come inside. She tried to kick with her legs, but found herself unable to leverage herself to do so because of the bindings. Suddenly, as his wrist rotated to allow him to start stroking her G spot, her hips rose and her body became still, only a slight grinding of her hips noticeable alongside her moans and soft purrs which she resented, but could not prevent. She knew she had no escape, and she both worried about what was about to happen and worried that she would enjoy whatever did.
 
He continued to work her over, beginning to massage her breasts harder,now working her nipples between his fingers roughly. He twisted and pulled on them keeping it just bellow painful but still inflicting just enough for it to not be pure pleasure either.

His fingers continued to work in her pussy, pushing in and out, steadily working her G-spot. He knew she was trying to fight off her own feelings, but soon she was a quivering mess of Moans and groans and dripping pussy juice beneath his fingers. Her lips had swollen up and his fingers were gliding in and out easily. It was time to go for the third one.

As he curled his fingers back yet again electing another moan from Bridget he paused and then placed a third finger at her entrance. Slowly he eased it into her until it fit into her snugly alongside the other two. Once again her pussy was stuffed full and he began to slowly move them in and out while pressing upwards, running all of them across her G-Spot while stretching her out even more. He could feel her juices flowing over his fingers and knew that the time was almost right for her to actually meet his cock. Maybe he would continue to tease her a little more and see if she actually begged for it or not.
 
Back
Top