The Fair Prey ((Closed for Dreamwalker85))

The elven woman nodded, "Oh, well I suppose that makes sense as well... Just strange having such different customs."

She watched him in interest now, her long ears flickering a bit as he was acting so strange and different. Blushing as she heard his question, she stayed still for a moment. After a bit she nodded. "I think if you want me in the way that you do... and since I know I wish to never be apart from you myself, then it would be something I'd most likely like. To have an arrangement to make us bound to one another. Unless this is something you are taking lightly, what is between the two of us. Then I do not think it would be needed." She said, allowing him to pull her close to him. She placed a kiss against his naked chest.

"Have you ever had one of these arrangements before?" She asked, looking up at him.
 
"No. I do not have the arrangements like that. You would be the first and only. After I gain official ownership of you then we will get handfasted in your homeland...," he whispered low into the woman's ear, "In front of everyone." Pausing for a moment he whispered, "If you would have me." Again the man waited on bated breathe for Alluria's response.
 
Alluria wasted no time in reaching to pull him down to her in a heated kiss, pressing the front of her body against his. Her fingers twisted in his hair, the embrace full of passion and care. Breathing through her nose, it would seem to last merely moments to them though it was most likely a bit longer as she was lost in him, savoring him, appreciating him.

"Yes." She finally whispered, breaking away from him softly. "Yes, Serrell, I will be hand fasted to you." She said with a nod. "Of course I will have you, you silly man." She smiled in joy. "I will be your mate, your wife... Whatever you would wish to call me."
 
While Milner did not expect the kiss he did press into it. His muscular chest pressed against Alluria's bare breast. Pressing his lips to hers in a similar fashion putting passion, the feelings he cared for her, and everything hidden into it. When the kiss broke he rationalized that a handfasting made sense since she was his anyway. Deep down, whether he knew it or not, it was a lot more than that. As the old saying went, "The heart wants what it wants."

Hearing Alluria's acceptance he gave a single nod. Again more rationalization that went against feelings deep down. As she went through the names that she would have been called he said, "We'll start with 'mine' and go from there." A few of those terms had an appeal to them. That much he knew at least.

After a few moments he asked softly, "Do elves have any celebratory habits or rituals when an event like this happens?" Milner asked. The reasoning was to be more culturally sensitive to the woman's needs if there were any there. Sometimes humans had parties, sometimes they had private ceremonies, it really depended on the person.
 
The woman held him close, giving a nod. "Mine, I like that. I think we can start there." She smiled, placing another kiss against his chest. Thinking for a second on his question, Alluria nodded.

"Oh, surely. Family and friends go to the ceremony, and then sometimes there is a celebration back at the family home. There are lights strung up all about, and usually flowers everywhere. Gifts are presented so that the couple might make their own home. Usually those are weapons though, like beautifully crafted bows and daggers. Something that people take pride in, and care for the rest of their lives. Depending on where they choose to live, be it in one of our large hollowed out trees, or something built, things that suit such a home are given as well. We are woodland elves, and are a bit more down to earth than some of our cousins."

Her ears drooped as she spoke, her mind wandering to areas that she hadn't considered yet. Like the rest of their lives, and the difference in their lifespans. How they might make a home, and it what it would be like once he was gone. The facial expression of hers betrayed some of her more gloomy thoughts, and so she pressed her face against his chest to try and hide it, not wanting to upset him as well.
 
What Alluria described didn't sound that far off from human celebrations. Then Milner looked at the woman. His gaze noticed the drooping of the woman. She was not quick enough to hide her expression. "Speak," Milner said in an order rather than asking. Parts of his authoritative nature returned for the brief moment.
 
She sighed, getting called out by him. Pulling herself back from him, she crossed her arms across her chest, realizing how bare she was. Making her feel vulnerable in these kind of moments.

"We will be bound, and I would love to stay with you... But you will not stay with me." She said, lifting up her downcast eyes to look at him. "I will live centuries longer than you. Relationships between elves and other people are thought of as foolish for this reason. To us, a human lifespan... it will be like a blink of an eye. Then I will be alone. I'm not saying I won't want to savor every moment we have together, but I just hadn't been thinking about this until now. When it just seemed like you were going to sell me and be done with me, or just use me for sex and pleasing you, I didn't have to think about it. But now that you wish for me to belong with you, I suppose there are realities that will have to be faced." She admitted sadly.
 
"We have a single chance. It's a risk, but your answers to these questions I'm about to ask you need to answer with the more candidness than any other answer you've given me," Milner breathed hard and stared at his hands. Clenching them tightly he pulled at his resolve, "Is it the physical part of me you're attracted to or the person deep down?" His eyes rested on the woman as he was expecting honesty, completely and utterly.

Standing in the water he felt like his feet were on pins and needles. Time ticked by painful slowly as he waited for answer. Milliseconds felt like minutes. Seconds felt like hours.
 
Alluria blinked, really not having expected the question. It threw her off, so that her answer didn't come right away, but when she spoke it was clear that this was her honest opinion.

"It's you, of course. I mean, I am attracted to your body as well... But I would never agree to hand fast with a man that I just thought was an attractive physique, or just for sex. I like who you are, the way you treat me, how you can be firm but then so gentle and loving." She said, trying to reach out to him to give a reassuring hand along his bicep.

"As I would hope you would feel, that I'm not just some body to you. Or that you've always just wanted to be with an Elven woman or something along that."
 
"Maybe at first you were," Milner was being completely honest. He turned his back to the woman, "Come." It was an order. Walking to the shore still nude he resumed, "Then you tried to sneak off. Out of all of my injuries over the years, that was one of the worst. I realized you weren't just a body or a hot elf I got a blowjob from," Milner went to his horse grabbing a scroll and a vial. "I was going to put you on a leash, leave you nude, and guide you through the town like an animal for your last punishment for that. I still might do that for fun, but what is about to happen will be your last punishment for that."

Sighing, "If you don't want to live alone in later years then this is our one shot. It's slim. Within ten minutes this face you see will be gone...sort of." Handing the woman the scroll. "Unravel it. All you have to do is read it. Read it silently at first."

The scroll read:
As the flesh dies. May the person come back anew. Gone is the old form. Given to the Gods. They will decide upon how they grace life again.

It continued calling out many gods. If Alluria was religious she would have recognized the Elven gods of Life and Rebirth being mentioned. The scroll was a regeneration scroll.

Popping the lid off the bottle he took a drink of the contents then slowly laid down on the grass. "When my breathing stops you start chanting that. At least poison didn't taste too bad." Yes, what was in the vial was poison.

"Small chances. Hopefully this works," five minutes passed by and Milner's face turned paled. His breathing was quick, labored. "If this doesn't work...I love you," he said softly. Facing death forced people to confront so many emotions. Eventually his eyes closed and his body slumped.

As Alluria read the scroll a gold glow washed over Milner's body. The glowing colors shimmered and could have been confused for starlight or sunlight up close. All of the colors formed a shape next to the body. Features started to come into focus. A male body, only a few inches shy of milner's, it was still muscular, but not as. The skin was white and the hair was a yellow so pale it could have easily been confused for white. The hair kept growing until it was well past the feet.

The jaw was a little more angular now. Muscles still ran all over the body. However, the ears pointed outward long...like hers. As the gold colors finally stopped the body shot up like a surge of adrenaline went through it. His eyes opened wide and he breathed hard.

"What happened?" the voice sounded like Milner's. Upon second look it looked like someone applied Milner's body structure to a high elf. He had been reincarnated into someone like her. "I'm not a dwarf am I?"

((I almost got a drow from the table I randomly rolled from)
 
Last edited:
Alluria frowned a little at the mention of "a holt elf I got a blow job from" but took relief in that she was no longer considered that to him, giving Milner a smile as she nodded in understanding. She then blinked as he continued on, "You were going to what?!" She exclaimed, wrinkling her nose at the thought. "What are you grabbing there anyway?" She asked, confused and curious.

"I don't get what you're trying to say or do..." She took the scroll, and then looked at him. "No, I don't want that, but we can work with it, we can move past it... What are you talking about? Your face won't be yours? Serrell!" She practically barked at him after reading over the scroll and seeing that he was taking the poison.

"Stop that! Don't - No!" She cried out, rushing over to him as she could see what the poison was doing to him. "You stupid, stupid, stupid man." She shook her head, hands trembling. Taking in a deep breath, she quickly started to read from the scroll, doing only as she thought she could.

She fell back a bit as he opened his eyes again, a little off balance and blinded by all of the light that had gone about him. "You're.... like me." She said, taking in his new body. "No, you're not a dwarf. Even your hair you look like me." She said, crawling over a little. "What ever have you done? I... What?"
 
Trying to stand up the elf formerly known as Milner was up on both legs. Seconds later they wobbled and buckled. Down he went to the ground, "New legs. Right." Looking up at Alluria he explained, "Insurance policy. In case something went south. Problem is I could could be as a dwarf, human, drow or another other sentient race. Apparently we got lucky," his eyes went over his now white skin. "This is a little weird."

Looking over the old human body, which was still there and a husk of flesh. The elf formerly known as Milner crawled to the horse and took his bow and three arrows. Instead of crawling back he tried to stand. Thankfully he was able to make it up right. Shakily he walked over to the body. Notching one arrow he shot the human corpse in the chest once, then twice, then thrice. "Anyone that stumbles upon this will think this was a highwayman's doing. My former employer will think you killed me then shrug as if it's no big deal. Plenty of elves in the world and one less person to pay," he smiled grimly.

Falling to his knee, "Bring me my gear," this was more of a request. At the moment there was too much going on in his mind to be dominant. In a matter of days he went from a single human bounty hunter to a betrothed elf who was going to need a new career.

Once Alluria brought his gear he carefully put it on. By the time his dark colored armor was on it moved a little loosely. It was like he lost ten to twenty pounds thanks to the new body. "You have to take the reigns for tonight. I need to get used to everything. Help me up," when he was up this time the elf formerly known as Milner stepped on his own hair. "Ow!" crying out in pain he stopped. "Take your knife and cut my hair to an appropriate length then bring it with us. If anyone sees that much hair and has a knowledge of spells...they might know the truth."

When everything was all set he got on the back of the horse and waited for Alluria to take the reigns. "Back to your homelands."
 
Alluria was still shocked from everything that had just happened. "Be careful!" She managed to stammer out, seeing him stand. "Why would you take such a risk?" She finally asked, "We could have just been together but you.... You could have died!" Her eyes were wide, "Then we would never have had any time together!" She was clearly upset by what he had done, or more so, the risk he had taken rather than the outcome.

With a huff she went over to take his gear, and bring it back to him. She would give assistance putting anything on him in case he was still a little wobbly and wouldn't do it by himself. Hearing that she would need to steer the horse she nodded. "That's fine, I can do that." She said, standing up and offering her hands to help pull him up as well. The elf almost snickered seeing him trip on his hair a bit, but she quickly regained her composure and went over to get a knife. Alluria cut his hair to be a little longer than shoulder length, and wrapped up the rest of his hair that had fallen on the ground.

Following him to the horse, she mounted up and lightly pressed her legs against the steed to start him forward.
 
"But I didn't die," was the elf formerly known as Milner's reasoning. Sometimes he was a brash man. Smirking as he got on the horse he said to the woman, "First fight?" Amused with himself and his realization he held onto the woman tightly.

Trying to make sure things were okay he gave a playful bite of the woman's ear. Deep down he knew it was stupid, incredibly risky, but there was a reward. This time it would have paid off.

As they were riding he said, "I'll need a new name. A backstory...Elven slave you liberated?" he chuckled at the irony since Alluria was the slave. Pressing against the woman she would have felt a similar muscular chest press against her. Then after a while an obvious bump as someone was getting around against Alluria's backside. "Ummm...so far everything works," he blushed a little while chuckling.
 
A 'hmph' was all he got to his not dying comment, she obviously wasn't over it just yet. Though his comment on it being the first fight did receive a nod. "We'll have to figure out how to get over this the normal way. You know, instead of where you just spank me when you're frustrated and fuck me into submission." She murmured, "I just.... Really, I just need to cool off, what you did surprised me and you should have talked to me about it first. But you didn't and it's done." She said, so it seemed she would get over it, but just needed a little time.

Her eyes closed as he playfully bit her ear, making her moan softly. "Mmm... N-No, stop it!" She tried to open her eyes back up again and focus on the road in front of them, knowing that she needed to not completely get caught up in anything else so that the horse wouldn't walk in a different direction or just stop altogether.

"Alright... Well, can I still not call you Serrell? We'll give you a new last name though. Something that will go with mine as well, and Elven. Probably that will reflect what your backstory is, what your lineage might have been good at. You could be the Archer that my parents always wanted." She chuckled, "You'd be a good hunter. Just a very different type. Or if you want to give up that sort of lifestyle all together, that's alright." She finally cracked a smile and laughed a little as she felt the growing of an erection against her. "Oh good. Whatever would you have done if it didn't?"
 
Looking down for a moment the elf that was formerly known as Milner felt bad. Alluria had extremely valid points. What he did was stupid, reckless, and he did not consult the woman at all. Everything she said was right.

"Is there an elven name that sounds like Serrell just spelled differently?" he asked not knowing the first thing about elven names to save his life. Thinking on it he cleared his throat, "I don't mean to be rude, but I don't give a damn about your parents opinion. They can like me or not. Do I want them to like me? Yeah, but when it comes to elves wanting me...The only one I want to want me in anyway is currently in charge of the reigns of my horse, and is very angry with me."

Hearing the laugh he said, "Me?! Last I knew you had an equal investment in that particular body part." Again the man smirked.
 
Alluria had to think about it for a moment. "An elven name that sounds like Serrell... Well you could spell it S-Y-R-R-L or something like that. Or if you wanted to just get a new first name, well, you could make it more Elven sounding by being Serrenon, Seroun, Seith, Saeven, Sylvar... What are other Elven names with S? Hmm, Selanar, Shyrikk, Shandrus... Really you can pick whatever you like, and I can always call you Serrell in private. You can just pick something that you think sounds nice enough you wouldn't mind everyone else calling you it."

Hearing his bit about her parents made her roll her eyes. "It was a joke! I was joking, geez... If we give you a good enough background they'll hopefully like you well enough. Since you hardly know anything about elves we should say you're from far away, perhaps not even a Woodland Elf, but a different sort. It will help make up for some of your knowledge gaps." She then rolled her eyes at the talk of his cock. "I may very well be interested in seeing how you look under those clothes later, but right now you are still not forgiven!"

She thought for awhile, just navigating the horse along the same way they had come. "We'll need a new surname... Here, I'll list out a few. Tell me if you like any, or think of one yourself. Amberdawn, Bearrunner, Silentbranch, Duskwood... Silverhelm, Nightdancer.. Anything jumping out at you?"
 
"What about C-Y-R-R-L?" the elf known formerly known as Milner asked. Then the confession about the joke came. He blushed at the misreading. "I thought you weren't a fan of how they wanted you to be an archer and that they didn't give you much of a choice in the matter?" he thought that was the story of their relationship despite love, respect, and anything else that was there because they were still family.

Hearing the surnames he called out the one he liked, "Duskwood." Giving a nod he was starting to like the new name. In his mind he said Cyrrl Duskwood. It didn't sound too bad.

"I know you'll want to feel what's under my clothes later, and right now you're mostly angry with me. Until then I will wait for your anger to fade then shower you with praise by saying things like 'You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen' until we camp for the night. With a little luck you won't be as mad at me," Cyrrl smirked at the woman, the expression could be heard in his voice.
 
"I'm not a fan of what they wanted me to be like but I was joking that that was what you would have to do to make them like you. You can do whatever you would like in your new life, be whoever you want. And you can take your time figuring that out. Though perhaps with a name like Duskwood we could say you were a scout, who would sneak in and find out things. How about that? You could also be a Snow Elf, from so high up. Look at how pale you are. Even I'm not that white!" She said, and it was true, hers more of a creamy complexion. "The mountain elves don't get out too much, so your lack of knowledge wouldn't be that unbelievable. And we don't know too much about them, so you could bluff your way through a lot of their customs."

"Cyrrl and Alluria Duskwood." She said after a moment, seeing how she thought it sounded. "I think we could do that. That could be our name." The idea of having a name that belonged to the two of them was still so new and strange, but she savored how it felt on her tongue.

The elf then rolled her green eyes at him, hearing his praise. "Oh please! You will have to try harder than that."
 
"It'll take time to figure it out what my new life will involve besides you. I think our story should be you discovered me a few days ago, maybe longer if you prefer. I have amnesia.This way my name can be suspect and why I know little to nothing. I was an elf forced into servitude for a lord that preferred me as his buttler rather than slave...just with no pay. We hit it off, or you couldn't hold back then had to have me," the last part he smirked toward the woman chuckling.

That combined name sounded good. "Say it again," Cyrrl whispered ever so softly into Alluria's ear.

After she said the words he began to whisper more, "My day will not end until you are laying next to me. It will not begin until I wake up to see you either laying next to me, or somewhere nearby. Whatever happens, whatever we do during the day, know that underneath it all I will always cherish, respect and love you." The man was very slightly after that.
 
Alurria glanced about, keeping a sharp eye on the road. It was thankfully empty again for the moment, which she did find odd. All the better for them to talk openly though while they rode on. "That sounds like it could work." She said, giving a nod, "You will have to say butler. No one would believe that you were ever a slave, you'd have been whipped all over for not obeying. It might also explain why you feel unused to doing a lot of physical activity, if you've been kept as a pretty boy butler for awhile. So if you wobble about and don't run like us, nobody will suspect. Oh yes, I just had to have you." She rolled her eyes at the way he said it.

She shivered a bit as he whispered into her ear. "Cyrrl and Alluria Duskwood." She said back to him once again. The elven woman had to fight the urge to lean back over her shoulder and try to steal a kiss. She knew that if she did that though, she'd want it to be long and passionate, and that was hardly feasible while on top of a horse. They had a while left to go before stopping for the night still, she would have to contain herself and wait. Though that grew even harder as he continued to speak to her, causing the tips of her ears to turn pink. "I love you too." She whispered back, saying it for the first time to the man. Leaning back against his chest, the one that had always been so enticing and thankfully still felt somewhat the same, she kept herself close to him in that way.
 
Pressing into the woman close Cyrill smiled as he caught the look, "Are you getting less mad at me?" he pressed his chest closer to the woman savoring the feeling of her back. "So tell me things that you like to eat? Things you like to do? More about yourself?" Cyrrl noted that despite the passion everything else they shared there were still a bunch of little things he had to learn about the woman. So he was taking the first few steps into finding out. Well, more than he had down in the name of small talk.

His eyes noted their surroundings taking note of where they were going. Some of the route he knew. However, Alluria was going to deviate at some point. He didn't capture the woman outside of her village, but so far away from it. This led to a curiousity about how Elven forests may have differed from those in the territories of man. Plus he was interested in seeing Alluria's home. By the sound of it her people were going to give the Duskwoods the means to set up a home there.
 
Alluria shrugged lightly, "Maybe just a little." She huffed, wanting to stay mad at him though he was worming his way back into her good graces. It was far too hard to actually stay mad at him when he kept saying things like that.

"More about myself? Well... I like to eat the nuts and berry salads that we make during the spring and summer when they have all come out. It's always nice to go out into the woods and actually pick them for yourself, bring them back and share them with friends and family. I've always enjoyed reading and appreciating the crafts of our people. Walking about the market, speaking with them on how they made what they did. You know, it's hard to speak about yourself on demand." She blushed a little, finding it a bit awkward. "I suppose I'll spend my time once we arrive trying to see if we can and where we can establish a home. I do not think they will turn as away now that you are as you are... That will take a bit of time to get it as we'd like though, make it our own. I would not want you to live somewhere you would feel uncomfortable, so I want to make it perfect." The tips of her ears were a bit pink as she went into that.

"I'd like somewhere with a bit of room. I don't need too much, but just enough to not be cramped. I have a feeling you'll be throwing me about on every surface possible, so things will need to be sturdy as well." She chuckled.
 
Cyrrl listened to Alluria talk about the things she liked. She seemed like a regular person that just liked to help help out. He found that to be part of her appeal. "I want a place that's comfortable for you too. So if you want an herb room you'll get an herb room. There'll be a sex room too," he spoke matter of factly about the rooms. His eyes remained forward taking in the situation, "Favorite berries and herbs? Favorite thing to do in the spring besides gather berries?"

Nipping Alluria's ear again when it turned pink he whispered, "Nothing to be embarrassed about. Okay? No detail is bad to me. No matter what it is, okay?" he tried to reassure the woman that he wanted to hear the little things. Rubbing her sides affectionately for a moment he was just trying to show her it was all okay.
 
The mention of an herb room made her perk a bit. "That would be nice, I hadn't thought of that... I think I could spend a good bit of time there. Maybe I'll even make my living that way. Once I'm a hand fasted woman, I should think that my parents would not be able to say much about my life. Not that they ever really made me do this, I just never wanted to disappoint them. If I'm partnered, they will probably just be pleased that I'm back and they can always hope that the true skills will just skip a generation if we have any children." She glanced back at him, "Not that I'm saying I need children any time soon. Besides, now that you are an elf, it could take us centuries to even conceive. So you need not worry that there will be a cradle in the corner eventually, or even ever." She said, turning to look back to where they were going.

"I like the bramble berries, and thyme. And when spring comes many of us will come out and celebrate the new season, and there's dancing and music in the city square." She said, smiling as she remembered. "It's all bright colors and rejoicing... It's nice." She then squeaked a little as she felt him nip at her ear again. "Stop that! We're almost somewhere we can camp for the night, contain yourself." She then let out a happy sigh as he rubbed her sides, "That feels good."
 
Back
Top