Tit-fucking

I'd almost forgotten

I'd almost forgotten how much fun I used to have tit-fucking - and my girlfriend (now my wife) has the perfect set for it. Once we'd been together for awhile we just started to go straight to fucking. A lot of fun (fucking that is) but I miss the playfulness of foreplay - if you can call tit-fucking to orgasm foreplay. I know what I'm going to suggest tonight! Thanks for the reminder of good times.
 
I love tit-fucking and yet thinking about it we don't do it that often.....so I think it's time to resurrect it :D
 
My wife got new breasts at the end of last year. Ever since she's gotten them she's had a thing for wrapping them around my cock. We're both loving them immensely

I think it's partly because her confidence is higher and also because she absolutely loves how her breasts turn me on. It makes her so aroused when she uses her boobs to make me crazy with desire. We feed off of each other and that what makes it so sexy I guess :)
 
Mine aren't big enough :(

Pardon my intrusion here, but envelopment, while fun, isn't the main thing. The main thing is the intimate cock to breast contact, sensitive skin to sensitive skin and there are many possibilities such as cock to nipple, especially when the cock is slowly dripping precum, etc, etc. It's just fun, yes? Just have fun with it.
:rose:
 
can't keep away from this thread. reading it makes me hot and i LOVE titfucks! i always find them to be the best.
 
can't keep away from this thread. reading it makes me hot and i LOVE titfucks! i always find them to be the best.

Your tits are beautiful and your nipples are down right erotic. It is a lucky guy that has the opportunity to slap his cock on your tits and cum all over you.
 
even ways to enjoy very small breasts like this...maybe not always sliding in between...but ways indeed.
 
even ways to enjoy very small breasts like this...maybe not always sliding in between...but ways indeed.

I totally agree. My intention as OP was to promote and discuss all forms of fun with tit-fucking and, in my experience, even very small breasts can provide a lot of sexy fun ;)
 
Back
Top