What about markings?

I have always liked the idea of a collar in the bedroom, and a choker or torc in public. A symbol that means something personally, but does not shout it out publicly.

Of course there is the fact that I have never found a symbol or words that have reached me so intensely that I want it branded into my skin.

To each their own.
 
I'm ooking for something for my wife to get tattooed on her that she'll agree to. She's usually the domineering one except in the bedroom, where she calls me Master and lets me choke her.

I love the idea of a tattoo on her ass or maybe blow her neck that I can put on her...
 
He wants His signature tattooed on my ass... Already have his name about 6 inches below my belly button from years ago and just had Yes Sir inked on the thighs below my ass so why not a signature too! ;) Would be a real treat if He surprised me with a trip to an artist!
 
He wants His signature tattooed on my ass... Already have his name about 6 inches below my belly button from years ago and just had Yes Sir inked on the thighs below my ass so why not a signature too! ;) Would be a real treat if He surprised me with a trip to an artist!

If this happens, please post a few pics :D
 
One of my superiors in the Navy had his wifes name inked on his upper arm.....all 5 of them. single lines through the past ones. in a word......NO WAY!!!!:confused:
 
One of my superiors in the Navy had his wifes name inked on his upper arm.....all 5 of them. single lines through the past ones. in a word......NO WAY!!!!:confused:

<giggling> I'm not sure Master's arm could handle that...it's rather slender.
 
As someone with several tattoos, this is not something I would ever be okay with. My tattoos are deeply personal expressions of me. I have tattoos for my children, as that relationship is permanent, including one that represents the last time I gave birth, but for my husband, no. We have been together for over a third of my life, and it is something I would never submit to. I wear his wedding ring. That is marking enough for me and thankfully, for him, as well.

I couldn't have said it better. I have tattoos representing my children but nothing will ever change that dynamic. Those are the only names that will ever mark my body.
 
These are Great

But my marks and names were put on with cigarettes not quite as detailed but I enjoyed getting them Owch LoL
 
I say to each his/her own. I won't demand my sub ever be marked in any way. But if she chooses to do so I would not stop her. I have several tattoos, the names of my grandsons are the only names I will ever tattoo on my skin. A blood relative is one thing, but nobody else for me.
That being said, matching tattoos with some sort of agreed design wouldn't be too bad as long as names were not included. Or pet names. I wouldn't want to have my sub running around with "Daddy's Little Slut" tattooed in a visible spot.
 
thank you for the info

So for me ... i have recently explored making that found that i think is sexy and a turn on. However for me when i say marking i think of hickey on the neck or places that are visible for others to see. Or even scratch marks ! Maybe even wear a collar if i ever found the right partner :kiss:
 
As someone who's had a 10 year marriage and a 5 year relationship end, any blatant branding would forever be out of the question for anyone I was with. If they chose to do something so permanent that's on them. But knowing that part of the power of a sub is the ability to say no and walk away, I'd never do anything to impede that.

Besides out side of the bedroom, I need a partner, not a servant. If she chose to wear something I gave her, that'd be different. Or if the roles were switched I would expect the same treatment.
 
I've entertained this thought. It would have to be subtle, not blatantly displaying our sexual lifestyle for all to see. I wouldn't want it to contain his name or title (Master) either. But something I like, depicting my subbiness, sure. šŸ˜
 
How do people feel about marking their subs/slaves

I can't come up with a purpose that is good enough to insist on permanent markings. So I don't. If she would wish for a permanent marking to show her allegiance, then I wouldn't prohibit it either.
 
Back
Top