Bdsm Subs Are Frauds

Wow. First I want to know who changed my gender without my permission...

Second blatent hostility towards someone intentionally baiting people and setting up this entire thread to create an air of hostility? Did you expect anything less?

I said choosing because to a point it is a choice. You dont enter in to a Dom/Sub relationship without choosing to do so. That was all that was meant pure and simple.

As for the comments on the word "true", all I have to say is seriously?

Finally I'm 34, have no issue admitting I'm new to all of this, life up till now has been vanilla. My info is not from 50 Shades of Grey but rather those in the local BDSM community here after lots and lots of questions.

Well welcome you certainly made an entrance! I think maybe you picked the wrong thread to make your debut as the OP here has made it a point to incite strong debates.
I don't personally agree with what you wrote as a definition of sub/pet roles and I'm sure that as your journey continues you will see the errors yourself, but I do agree that we chose to be a submissive to a Dom, we don't however chose that submissiveness to be part of who we are, it's there and we make the decision to act on it or bury it.
Keep asking questions, as many as possible as after 15 years in the 'life' I am still learning something every day.
I wish you luck on your journey.

Well welcome you certainly made an entrance! I think maybe you picked the wrong thread to make your debut as the OP here has made it a point to incite strong debates.
I don't personally agree with what you wrote as a definition of sub/pet roles and I'm sure that as your journey continues you will see the errors yourself, but I do agree that we chose to be a submissive to a Dom, we don't however chose that submissiveness to be part of who we are, it's there and we make the decision to act on it or bury it.
Keep asking questions, as many as possible as after 15 years in the 'life' I am still learning something every day.
I wish you luck on your journey.

I like the word INCITE. AGITATOR is occasionally used. When America is ready for its Hitler, I'll be here for it.

And since we all know how it ended for Herr Hitler....

For him and 50 million others. But we prefer to abuse Alabama farm boys who died in a war 150 years ago.

It seems time again, to me, to round up another 50 million and send them to heaven thru a smoke stack. I wanna start with Episcopalians and LIT doms.

For him and 50 million others. But we prefer to abuse Alabama farm boys who died in a war 150 years ago.

It seems time again, to me, to round up another 50 million and send them to heaven thru a smoke stack. I wanna start with Episcopalians and LIT doms.

I realise I am just pandering to your need to incite but I couldn't help but notice on another one of your posts you claim to be the only Dom on here then can I just confirm that you are indeed planning on starting with yourself?

I realise I am just pandering to your need to incite but I couldn't help but notice on another one of your posts you claim to be the only Dom on here then can I just confirm that you are indeed planning on starting with yourself?

Sure. I actually died in 1969.

Don't challenge us subs

We only have to be submissive to our Masters, not every jerk who thinks he is a Dom! You earn the response you get, don't criticize us and our behaviour we are not owned by the world and so don't have to be submissive all the time.YOu seem threatened by any non submissive behaviour, this says a lot about you

We only have to be submissive to our Masters, not every jerk who thinks he is a Dom! You earn the response you get, don't criticize us and our behaviour we are not owned by the world and so don't have to be submissive all the time.YOu seem threatened by any non submissive behaviour, this says a lot about you

Bite me nutcase.

The misconception that a woman who is submissive to a master/dom is submissive in every aspect of her life is what draws tools and assholes to boards like this and to clubs in R/L

They are looking for women dumb enough to think 50 shades is accurate.

The misconception that a woman who is submissive to a master/dom is submissive in every aspect of her life is what draws tools and assholes to boards like this and to clubs in R/L

They are looking for women dumb enough to think 50 shades is accurate.

More accurately, in my view, is that they're looking for women dumb enough to fuck them.

i have always had a passive nature, i had a friend once call me a 'chameleon' because i would change my personality to match whoever i was around in an instant, to even change my mind to agree with someone else. Growing up i always wanted to be the sidekick when we played... One time a friend wanted to play at being a King and i wanted to be his guard, to just stand there and take commands...
Being male i was supposed to be the aggressor when it came to girls and i had no interest in them because of that... In my naiveté i saw that a male could only be passive to another male... so i chose to be gay... because i felt that the true submission was to have another male make me suck his cock... or take his cock up my ass. When i had my first session with a Dom He led me into the bathroom by a leash to pee and i lifted the seat and was about to start when He grabbed my cock and squeezed it hard... 'This is Mine!' He said 'you don't have a cock... you sit to piss!'... Even after He and i parted ways i still sit... Because He never told me not to anymore... my present Master, and the One before Him, hasn't either... and i don't no what to do when if He ever tells me otherwise... i have to obey Him, no matter what, but that would mean disobeying my first and that freaks me out, i don't know how i would handle that.
i live with my Master and follow every command even when i know He would never find out... no matter how horny i get i can't and won't jerk off without permission. i don't even go to the bathroom without asking permission, or eat or drink anything. i am here now because He has allowed it and even then He reads everything i write, every message i get... i even ask permission every morning to call Him for permission.

i should also have added that the most uncomfortable i get is being clothed in the presence of a real Dom.. when i meet one it's really hard to keep from stripping naked

Back