Pregnancy Hormones Running Amok - ICDT

This will probably be my last post, and I wanted each of you to know how much I appreciated having you with us during this extraordinary experience :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Wishing you the best then and take care of yourself. You will be missed terribly. :rose:

This will probably be my last post, and I wanted each of you to know how much I appreciated having you with us during this extraordinary experience :kiss::kiss::kiss:
Thank you for all the wonderful and sexy posts you have made on this thread. wishing you and your family health and happiness in your future life.
Alex

Thank you for sharing this with us, and best of luck raising a wonderful child!

You will be missed, but I do understand you have other priorities at this time, Just know you are always welcome to come back!

Happy Holidays to all of my Lit friends :kiss:.

Think of you all often and wonder how you're doing. "Lil Man" is now 2 months old and a happy, contented baby. My husband is still as wonderful as he was the first time we met and I find that I still crave and lust after him, still wanting and needing to feel his hands, mouth, and other parts on and in me.

We're looking forward to our first Christmas as a family and wish the best for all of you :heart:.

Happy Holidays to all of my Lit friends :kiss:.

Think of you all often and wonder how you're doing. "Lil Man" is now 2 months old and a happy, contented baby. My husband is still as wonderful as he was the first time we met and I find that I still crave and lust after him, still wanting and needing to feel his hands, mouth, and other parts on and in me.

We're looking forward to our first Christmas as a family and wish the best for all of you :heart:.

Welcome back!

And Happy Holidays!

How are you :)

I'm glad the rest of the family is doing ok :)

Welcome back ICDT! Great to hear from you! Hope you and yours enjoy a very enjoyable Holiday season!

Back