What do lesbians think about when they masturbate?

Uzuki

Virgin
When you think about women, do you imagine yourself eating her or her eating you? Sixty-Nining and toys aside, which is more of a turn on? Giving or receiving?

well since i find myself masturbating to lesbians videos often.......maybe lesbians masturbate to me.......

When you think about women, do you imagine yourself eating her or her eating you? Sixty-Nining and toys aside, which is more of a turn on? Giving or receiving?

Do you pigeon hole yourself into one fantasy every time you masturbate? I'd say there's an equally and endlessly available plethora of fantasies for all of us (not just lesbians). I hope you're not seeking a conclusive answer because you won't get it. Could turn out to be a nice thread though.

Edited for shit grammar... Probably still sucks.

A woman can visualize a man needs more, when I am masturbating all I can think about is my orgasm

Do you pigeon hole yourself into one fantasy every time you masturbate? I'd say there's an equally and endlessly available plethora of fantasies for all of us (not just lesbians). I hope you're not seeking a conclusive answer because you won't get it. Could turn out to be a nice thread though.

Edited for shit grammar... Probably still sucks.

I knew somebody was going to try to scrutinize a simple A or B question. Obviously they can share whatever extra details they want. I'm just not asking them to, but it's welcomed none the less. I'm more curious about whether it's giving or receiving oral that has the greater vividity in their mind.

I knew somebody was going to try to scrutinize a simple A or B question. Obviously they can share whatever extra details they want. I'm just not asking them to, but it's welcomed none the less. I'm more curious about whether it's giving or receiving oral that has the greater vividity in their mind.

The point of my post is that this is not a "simple A or B question". The fact that you knew someone would scrutinize it means you should know this. Some lesbians don't like oral at all, so I doubt they think about it.

I am bisexual but when I get off thinking about women it varies. Just as I am sure it does when anyone does. Only thinking about oral would get old after awhile. Sometimes it can be as simple as picturing myself caressing the silky panty covered ass of a stranger I saw at the mall or even just having a GF snuggled into my breasts while I caress her hair. Other times it is more hardcore where I picture using a strap-on on a hot lady or having a gal sit on my face.
What do lesbians think about I bet the answers are as varied as stars in the sky.

Anal

I think about being fucked up my bum ,and hot cum pumping up me

I don't know what they think about, but I would like to see the video, lol.

Back