New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello every one I'm 26 years old. Fairly new to lit. I was looking for some guidance and maybe a mentor on becoming a Dom. If you have any suggestions or if any one wants to mentor me feel free to pm me.
 
La-la-la

Hello A/all! My name is Tiffy. I love to read, write, draw and do whatever else I feel like doing at any given time. I am 18 and moderately new to the BDSM world. I have been interested for a couple of years now, but fully dived in on my 18th birthday. I am a baby girl and a brat by nature. I found this board one day while looking for more information on BDSM and alternative lifestyles. I am from Flori-derp :), born and raised! I am a fresh out of high school, young woman with a goal of going to college, having a fine career in medicine and having a 24/7 daddy in the future. My one desire in life is a loving, nurturing, witty, intelligent and clever Daddy who knows/enjoys my little quirks and molds me into the "perfect" baby girl. I greatly admire Taken in hand relationships, nothing is more pleasant than making your significant other happy and giving him the lead role in your life.

I hope to get along with everyone here and enjoy this learning experience to the utmost!
 
Last edited:
Please Dont Let Me Screw This Up

My journey has led here, I'm a 42 y/o male who is on a journey of discovery. Outside of some lite bondage in the bedroom, My wife has started to express her submissive desires. Needing a place to gain some insight into the community I find myself feeling overwhelmed and not knowing where to start. Any nuggets of information that you are willing to pass on would be greatly appreciated.
 
Greetings

Hey E/everbody. I don't have a new face, it's quite old actually, but I am new to this place, so I hope that's enough.

I've read stories here in the past, but always forgot to bookmark it. I've wanted to post some stories, poems and art, that I have been working on for a couple years now and appreciate literotica for allowing us to do just that. My stories are sometimes light-hearted, sometimes serious, hopefully, always fun to read.

I'm always interested in meeting new friends. Sometimes flirty, but not really here for cybering or such. You few ladies who are sending me pics? Much appreciated, but I don't need any extra reasons for cold showers each day, tyvm. :rolleyes:


 
Brand new.

Hi there :) I'm Rose. I'm an 18 year old submissive, in love with the world of light s&m to "full blown" bdsm. I'm a huge brat, because I love getting in trouble and seeing my master's face when he knows he gets to punish me. His reactions are really what please me.

When I'm with my dominant, as long as he "finishes", I'm satisfied.

Not really sure what else to post here :p This is kind of my first time in any forum, but I came across this 3 weeks ago, debated signing up and finally decided to because it would be really nice to talk to someone (or multiple someones) who has the same fetishes/kinks/fantasies as me.
 
I'm new as of this morning :)

I'm Shaun, 27 and male, I love filthy sluts who like to be in control as I get turned on overpowering them.

My favourite position is he on top grinding on my cock, I love fucking in front of a mirror it's so hot!

I love licking pussy it makes my cock wet at the tip.

I also have my own new thread in the amateur feedback so check it out lol

And it's nice to meet you all ;)
 
Hello, all!
I stumbled upon Lit a few days ago, and figured I should take a sec to introduce myself.
I'm a 32y/o single female from somewhere in Canada ;)
The past few years I've been curious about the BDSM world, and only recently have started to think about exploring my submissive side. So far I've only been curious and haven't had the opportunity to actually experience any of it.
I'm not entirely sure what I'm hoping to get from the Lit experience, other than learning as I browse through the site.
 
Hi Everyone.

My name is Mandy. I'm new here, and I don't exactly get the chance to get on here much. Today is one of those rare days when the kids take a nap. I have two beautiful kids, a 2 1/2 year old little boy, and a 4 (almost 5) month old little girl. I'm happily in a relationship with a wonderful man, we've been together for over 4 years now. We started dating in high school, and we've been together ever since. He's the only guy I've ever had sex with, and I'm the only one he's had sex with. Sometimes I feel like I'm missing out on things I'd like to experience but I'd choose him over that any day. I live in VA, a very small town, with him and our two kids as well as 3 cats and 2 dogs. I'm a huge animal person. I'd love to open up a no kill animal shelter one day, but in a town like this I doubt I'll ever achieve that. I'm a huge reader, it's one of my favorite things to do. I'm often a shy,quiet person. I'll open up once I get to know someone though. I think this may be the most I've really ever said about myself in one paragraph, lol.

I'm also new to bdsm. I consider myself to be a switch. Although I can easily take control, I'm not easily submissive. I think I could be with the right dom but I'm not sure I'll ever figure that out. I'd love to have more experience with bdsm than I have now. I'd like to have an experience being a complete submissive with the right dom, but I want my partner to be okay with that. I don't want to feel like I'm cheating on him lol. I'd love for him to be more dominant in the bedroom but for some reason he just can't be. We've tried it one more than one occasion but it didn't work out, I always ended up taking control and telling him what to do to me. He just seems to get lost with what to do when he's in control. He says he just can't take control that he'd rather me be in control. And to be honest I love being in control. I love having the control to do what I want with him and pleasing him. Especially the teasing I do.. ;)

I'm not looking for anything sexual by coming on here. Just as a heads up, I won't send pictures to anyone. I'm just looking to make new friends and learn things about my interest in bdsm. I'm not sure why I'm drawn to the lifestyle like I am.. It just fascinates me that someone can have so much power over someone else and being able to please them at the same time. I love how pain and pleasure coincide. I'd love to talk to a dom and pick their brain, if they find me worth the time. I'd really like to talk to someone close to my age though, I'm 20.

That's about all I have to say at the time.. the kids should be up soon.. lol. But feel free to IM me on yahoo.. I think I posted the username on my profile.. or just send me a private message on here. I hope everyone is having a lovely day.
 
I have been reading stories from here over the past couple of years and finally plucked up the courage to join the boards.

I've joined to browse more stories, perhaps write some of my own.
To understand the world of Lit and all it's groups.

I'm 21 and very open to chatting to anyone of any age about anything really - sexual or non sexual.

Looking for feedback on a story? I'll definitely give it a read..

Might even post some kind of profile photo in the next few days.
 
Alex

Hi, I am Alex, just signed up the day before yesterday, 33 year old straight guy, been exploring bdsm for about 16 years, switch, interested in all manner of fetishes, mainly anal play but recently also sissification, humiliation, watersports, etc. But I am mainly into exploring fantasies. Would love to be in a relationship with a mutual shared interest in prioritising sexual exploration and being secure to tell the other person their deepest darkest fantasies and for that to be a common and shared source of trust and love.

Otherwise, I love cycling, travelling, cooking, dining in and out. Currently based in the Caribbean but am from England, just here for work (lawyer).

Would love to chat with interesting, bubbly and kinky women and make sme friends generally and learn from you all. Alex
 
Hello, I am Sharon and I have just joined. I have already had 3 interesting chats from people who just found me! I have never experienced a BDSM experience but it has always been my fantasy which I use to masterbate with. Usually a female dominent but sometimes a man.

I would I think if I found a person who wanted a 55 year old matronly looking woman (a kind way of saying I am fatish). I have just brought some sex toys that I have no idea how to work as I have never had any before so it will be an experience in itself getting the hang of them! Any Guidance would be appreciated!
 
new and need direction

willow and need direction and help greatly appreciated. please pm any links, threads, do's and don'ts thanks so much :cattail:
 
hey everybody!

i'm new here, my very first post. i'm a single white male, 28, living in Chicago. been here most all my life.
 
Hello, Jusr in case u would lke to know what VPL is, it is my initials, NOT vipple or voiple.

I am 48 yrs old, 5'6" tall, Salt n Pepper hair. Brown eyes that turn Green when I am in a mood.

I have written poetry both erotic and nilla. On occassion written erotic stories off the top of my head for my female friends on FB. Which I will share them all here.

I have lived iIn several of our fine States. I am originally from the Garden State.

I was raised by the foster care system. In one of them homes I was a slave. Forced labor not in the way of the BDSM lifestyle I admire today.

I hope this outlet for my art will help me grow...

THANK YOU

You're 48 years old, and writing in a forum designed for LITERATE writers of erotica as if you're in your early twenties? You claim to be a writer, yet don't know that "Salt n Pepper" should be written "salt and pepper," don't understand that "Green," unless used as a proper noun (name of a specific person, place or thing) should not be capitalized in the position in which you used it, don't know how to type "vanilla" or spell "occasion," compose a complete sentence with subject, verb, object(s) and/or modifier(s), and don't seem to have grasped the need in such a forum to proofread and spellcheck before posting? Lastly, you appear to have no comprehension of the concept that in a forum designed for the LITerate, the use of "u" for "you," "r" for "are," etc., reveals you as one who, unless you change your ways drastically, will gain exactly zero respect here.

Good luck to you; you're going to need it in this forum.

*Errors in your original post indicated in red. Some may have been missed from overlap, or the fact that I just got tired of highlighting them.

Dude. Maybe he was typing from a phone. Why so mean? :confused:

Read the rest of his posts and threads. Whether he was typing from a phone or Samuel F.B. Morse's original telegraph key, he is, at best, semi-literate, and next to completely ignorant of the BDSM culture.

With all due respect. Unless you are so awesome you pee glitter then you should lighten up on the testosterone. Stop ' harshin on his mallow'. Have a good day :)
Sorry... it's very very hard to *not* be harsh with someone like Vipple. As I said to vpin, "Read the rest of his posts and threads."
 
Over the hills and far away...

...that's where I'm from, namely Germany. I'm a 32 year old male Dom(-to-be), have been reading here for years now and in the same time developed a good appetite for rough play. My personal favorites are in the area of restraining, OTK / bare hand spanking, setting my woman straight etc.

I'm currently in the process of pursuing a B.A in American Studies parallel to my fulltime job as a police officer (yes, for real).

Hope to get to meet a lot of likeminded people.
 
Hello,

I'm Katie. I am a bi-female and am mostly a sub, but I do especially like dominating other females under the direction/allowance of my Domme. I draw the line at receiving pain, although inflicting pain satisfies something for me. I like being the #2, if that makes any sense. I am still in the very beginning of discovering my BDSM side so it will probably change even after I post this.
 
Hello everyone, am a mature middle-aged Dominant man (48 years old). I like role playing and also cyber slavery. I have been on the online BDSM scene for three years now so am pretty experienced. Am looking solely for women, especially younger ones. I like pain and humiliation scenarios a lot (duh!) and use yahoo a lot for online BDSM.
 
Might as well introduce myself like all the others. I am 23, male, bisexual, and strictly dominant. I am what some call an early bloomer while others consider me a "natural" dom, I'm just being myself and all that comes with it. New to the forum but not new to bdsm with several years under my belt. Currently single.
 
First day on the forums!!

As my name says, I'm new, not only to this site, but also to the entire bdsm scene.

I'm a dom/master for my gf, something that we both realized we had an interest in just by coincidence through talking. If you have any tips for the use of these forums so that I could use them like a pro, I'd appreciate them! :)
 
Hello, I thought it appropriate to introduce myself.

I was brought into the lifestyle rather early, and quickly discovered myself to be quite dominant. I'm 22, and have so far only had one vanilla relationship. IRL submissive girls always seemed to gravitate towards me in high school and college, so I've become fairly adept at training new subs and have spent almost the entirety of my dating and sex life with BDSM.

I enjoy meeting and talking to new people, whether it be about BDSM, sex or anything else, so please feel free to pm me if you ever wish to chat. I've read some of the posts here and thought it could be an interesting place to meet some new people with similar interests.
 
Jenny260973's intro

I'm so new I'm not sure this is how I introduce myself but c'est la vie...
I'm 39, from UK, married to a submissive husband whom I spank for discipline.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top