What happened to all of the doom and gloom economic threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are no 26 buck insurance policy

But yo know that

You can find them for $40-$60 bucks though. Insurance companies can no longer drop their customers for being sick or injured so cost went up. And this is an idea what receives vast support from Republicans - now Republicans are pretending like they had no idea that premiums would increase because of it. It's just another case of blaming the outcome of their own ideas on Obama.
 
SEE? BS!

Not

See, QUESTOR

Biden To Take Third Vacation In Three Months…




Hmmm, anyone else beginning to see a pattern here?

Via Keith Koffler:


Vice President Biden today is enjoying his third vacation of the year, a five day sojourn on South Carolina’s luxurious Kiawah Island, where he will no doubt partake of his favorite pastime, golf.

Biden and his wife Jill arrived on the island – known as a golf mecca – Thursday night and are not scheduled to depart before Monday.

Biden’s trip is the latest episode in a bout of rampant vacationing by the First and Second Families, who have been roaring out of Washington this year on taxpayer-funded excursions even as the deficit mounts and the sequester axes jobs and critical spending on other priorities.

While both President Obama and Biden pick up some of the tab for their recreational travel, the bulk of the costs – including flights aboard Air Force One and Air Force Two and security and staff needs – are billed to taxpayers
 
Fuck the WHITE CHRISTIAN Kids who come to see the WH

The 2 PROZZIES needa get bling shit

Two Vacations In One Week: Obama Girls Go From Bahamas Vacation To Idaho Skiing Getaway…




They certainly take after their mom.


Sun Valley, Idaho ( KMVT-TV) — Sun Valley is known to be a getaway for celebrities and the First Family is no different.

In an exclusive photo obtained by Idaho’s First News, you can see the First Daughters, Malia and Sasha Obama skiing at River Run Thursday.

The Sun Valley Ski Patrol confirms the girls were enjoying the wonders of the mountain. We also received unconfirmed reports the daughters were staying at Thunder Spring in Sun Valley.

A local resident weighs in on the Obamas’ presence in town.

Bill Collins, Representative, Sun Valley Visitor Center says, “they’re allowed to relax. They can just be themselves here. It’s not a ‘show-offy’ place, they can just be who they are.”

It’s unclear if Michelle Obama joined Malia and Sasha in Sun Valley.

Last year President Obama sent his girls to Mexico for Spring Break
 
Sequester: Democratic theory of the case

How bout stopping spending for COLOREDCUNT and MANURE and SHITHEAD?????????????

HUH?

And ByeDummy as well



Sequester scare: Obama team drives home message





Prison riots, cocaine flooding the streets, terrorists on board airplanes — even hurricanes and tornadoes left undetected by budget-slashed agencies — have moved front and center as Democrats try to get the public behind blaming the Republicans.



Spending cuts undermine the ability to “catch the bad guys, whether it’s white-collar crime, like mortgage fraud, or street crime, or despicable things like trafficking women and children,” Senate Appropriations Committee Chairwoman Barbara Mikulski said in a recent floor speech.

The Maryland Democrat noted that the spending cuts hurt local law enforcement officials who rely on federal grants to help in staffing and equipment purchases. “It’s not the biggest thing in the federal budget but it’s the biggest thing to cops,” she said. “Why? Because it buys bullet-proof vests.”


Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/...s-theory-of-the-case-89447.html#ixzz2OwGdEZrg
 
CNN Stupidly Asks: Were Americans Misled About The Cost Of ObamaCare?

March 28, 2013




.

Wow. Just wow.

Where was CNN when ObamaCare was passed on a purely partisan vote using reconciliation? Where was CNN when Massachusetts elected a Republican senator to stop ObamaCare? Where was CNN in the run-up to the 2012 election, arguably the last chance to defeat ObamaCare?

Where was CNN when it was known that the Democrats hadn’t even read the bill?

CNN is asking this question NOW???

Pardon me while I bang my head against the wall for an hour.
 
But we can all count on NIGGER CURRY to take ONE LINE (outa context) out 2000 pages and SHRIEK

h335E1C33
 
The 30% increase statistic is meant to scare you, not inform you. It's referring to catastrophic plans which have very low premiums to begin with. Insurance companies can't drop people if they become sick so a $20 premium goes to $26 and OMG 30% INCREASE DAMN YOU OBAMACARE!!!!

and BTW

When CUNT SEE BULLSHIT US says 30%,

Seeing as how she has LIED about EVERYTHING

Means 100%

At least

and STFU and suck her big fat dick
 
OUT FUCKING STANDING MR. PRESIDENT! GREAT JOB!


Consumer Spending in U.S. Climbs by Most in Five Months


Consumer spending climbed in February by the most in five months and confidence unexpectedly improved in March, showing job-market gains are helping Americans overcome tax increases and concern about federal budget cuts.

Purchases, which account for about 70 percent of the economy, rose 0.7 percent after a 0.4 percent advance the prior month that was bigger than previously estimated, according to Commerce Department data today in Washington. Another report showed consumer sentiment advanced to a four-month high.

LINK

If there's anyone left out there who the craven Vettebigot does not have on ignore, would you please quote this post? It'd be interesting to hear the coward explain how this is actually bad news for America and especially President Obama.
 

[/SIZE]


Consumer Spending in U.S. Climbs by Most in Five Months


Consumer spending climbed in February by the most in five months and confidence unexpectedly improved in March, showing job-market gains are helping Americans overcome tax increases and concern about federal budget cuts.

Purchases, which account for about 70 percent of the economy, rose 0.7 percent after a 0.4 percent advance the prior month that was bigger than previously estimated, according to Commerce Department data today in Washington. Another report showed consumer sentiment advanced to a four-month high.

.

Hey yo, NIGGER POOP



Consumer Spending Rose 0.7 Percent In February; Higher Gas Prices A Factor




by Mark Memmott

March 29, 2013 8:53 AM


There was a slightly larger-than-expected increase of 0.7 percent in consumer spending from January to February, the Bureau of Economic Analysis says.

Higher gasoline prices, though, were much of the reason for the rise. According to the bureau, if spending is adjusted for inflation the increase was a more modest 0.3 percent — the same as in January. And higher energy costs were behind most of the inflationary pressures last month.

Consumer spending is closely watched because consumers buy about 70 percent of all the goods and services that companies produce — meaning they drive the economy.

Meanwhile, personal income shot up 1.1 percent.



So what YOU really mean, NIGGER, is

Your head doesn't hurt THAT much

Cause someone has stopped smacking it up



FOR NOW:rolleyes:

Eight fucking years and you are still a mother fucking lying and distorting asshole:D
 
Fuck the WHITE CHRISTIAN Kids who come to see the WH

The 2 PROZZIES needa get bling shit

Two Vacations In One Week: Obama Girls Go From Bahamas Vacation To Idaho Skiing Getaway…




They certainly take after their mom.


Sun Valley, Idaho ( KMVT-TV) — Sun Valley is known to be a getaway for celebrities and the First Family is no different.

In an exclusive photo obtained by Idaho’s First News, you can see the First Daughters, Malia and Sasha Obama skiing at River Run Thursday.

The Sun Valley Ski Patrol confirms the girls were enjoying the wonders of the mountain. We also received unconfirmed reports the daughters were staying at Thunder Spring in Sun Valley.

A local resident weighs in on the Obamas’ presence in town.

Bill Collins, Representative, Sun Valley Visitor Center says, “they’re allowed to relax. They can just be themselves here. It’s not a ‘show-offy’ place, they can just be who they are.”

It’s unclear if Michelle Obama joined Malia and Sasha in Sun Valley.

Last year President Obama sent his girls to Mexico for Spring Break

He that controls the news..............


Idaho Station Removes First Daughters Ski Trip Report



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------



by Alexander Marlow 29 Mar 2013, 10:27 AM PDT 223 post a comment View Discussion

This post has been UPDATED.

A local news affiliate in Idaho reported that the first daughters, Sasha and Malia Obama, are on a Spring Break ski trip in Sun Valley, Idaho. The story quickly spread across the Internet when picked up by the highly trafficked Drudge Report website.

But hours later, the story disappeared from the KMVT website without an update or correction.







In March of last year, the White House requested media outlets to remove accurate reports that Malia Obama was on a trip in Mexico with over two dozen Secret Service agents.

Earlier this week, Breitbart News broke the story that the Obama daughters spent part of Spring Break at the Atlantis resort on Paradise Island in the Bahamas.

***

UPDATE: The White House has confirme that they requested that the report be removed. From Kristina Schake, Communications Director to the First Lady:


From the beginning of the administration, the White House has asked news outlets not to report on or photograph the Obama children when they are not with their parents and there is no vital news interest. We have reminded outlets of this request in order to protect the privacy and security of these girls.

Alexander Marlow is Managing Editor of Breitbart News. Follow him on twitter @alexmarlow.
 
WHY OBAMACARE IS OBAMA’S IRAQ WAR: Shikka Dalmia of The Washington Examiner says it’s time for Americans to ready an exit strategy from the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act. Why? Because “the Iraq War cost $1 trillion and produced a quagmire abroad. Obamacare will cost $1 trillion and will create a quagmire at home.”
 
The conservative media machine decided to amp up the "Obamacare is Armageddon" line and the usual suspects immediately show up following their marching orders, parroting as much half-truths and misinformation as possible.
 
The conservative media machine decided to amp up the "Obamacare is Armageddon" line and the usual suspects immediately show up following their marching orders, parroting as much half-truths and misinformation as possible.

In this thread

I have quotes from DUMOH CongressCreeps as well as Union THUGS who are saying the same

So FUCK OFF

Soon there will be 6 NIGGERZ defending this shit, you included
 
In this thread

I have quotes from DUMOH CongressCreeps as well as Union THUGS who are saying the same

So FUCK OFF

Soon there will be 6 NIGGERZ defending this shit, you included

You and Vette were ordered to be more outraged about something and you immediately showed up extra outraged as per your marching orders. It's the exact same thing as the day Glenn Beck told you to oppose the term 'social justice' and you all showed up here saying the term was code for Stalinism.
 


Whenever I hear ANY politician take credit for economic activity, it's all I can do to keep from vomiting.


[People] focus too much on what the government’s done, and to give them either credit or blame... The real credit belongs to our system... [The U.S. economy] is coming back because of the natural juices of capitalism and not because of government... We have a wonderful system that eventually is self-cleansing and always moves forward.

-Warren E. Buffett​
 


Whenever I hear ANY politician take credit for economic activity, it's all I can do to keep from vomiting.



true what WB said

but

Gubermental policy can accelerate or inhibit the natural growth US engine
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top