Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing > The Lounge

Old 10-12-2017, 08:42 AM   #1201
RobynTashaYa
Really Experienced

O CG you know what it’s like don’t you? I thought of you and your advice about being fluid. I can’t go into details for obvious reasons except to say we were near the coast. As well as being relieved by the army we were able to call on naval support. In a real life situation the US Navy would have began bombardment of the enemy. You’ve been there Chief. You know what I mean.

Now for those bloody reports!
My father is a Star Trek TNG fan and I was brought up watching all the DVDs. My favourite character was Tash Ya (pictured) so when I chose my Literotica name I added it to my middle name. But I did it when I was drunk and left the 'R' off the end of her name. PMKL!

Old 10-12-2017, 08:59 AM   #1202
cgraven
Literotica Guru

Good luck with those reports Robyn. Hopefully you will have some down time coming up this weekend. So is it back to the class room next week?

"I am a story teller. A shadow that dances and spins words for the amusement of those that care to listen."

Old 10-12-2017, 10:02 AM   #1203
RobynTashaYa
Really Experienced

Thanks CG, yes I’ll need that weekend - shame I can’t see my man. And yes back to the classroom next week. Studying troop movements at sea.
My father is a Star Trek TNG fan and I was brought up watching all the DVDs. My favourite character was Tash Ya (pictured) so when I chose my Literotica name I added it to my middle name. But I did it when I was drunk and left the 'R' off the end of her name. PMKL!

Old 10-12-2017, 12:44 PM   #1204
cgraven
Literotica Guru

Robyn the actual movements are only complicated in loading troops and supplies, and then landing tem on to the beach in the correct order. You might say a problem in logistics.

But hat is next week enjoy the weekend.ish

"I am a story teller. A shadow that dances and spins words for the amusement of those that care to listen."

Old 10-12-2017, 02:07 PM   #1205
light_shiva
Sailor Neptune

Evening everyone! Hope all is well in the world tonight.

Congrats on the engagement, Rose! Wish you lots of happiness.

Belated congrats are also in order to Robyn on her promotion! Sorry I didn't mention it sooner, but I'm so very proud of you.

I've heard that you all were worried about my lack of posting, so I figured I would just come out and say it here. I'm cutting back on my lit time. For a while it was becoming all-consuming and I was not paying attention to other areas of my life, as I should. I realised that it was becoming too much, after having a falling out with someone who I thought was a good friend, but was not. I took some time for reflection and realised that this place does not bring out my best qualities. So I took some more time off and decided to only come back to this thread (and perhaps my own, eventually) and keep you lovely people updated as you're all so very nice and not at all just trying to get into my trousers, well at least most of you are not *eyes the fellows suspiciously and than laughs*

Anyway before I ramble on too much, I will just end the post here. Feel free to reply or write me PM's. I always try to answer in good time.

Where can you find me? ICTH v2 | Strong Arms | My Stories | Beautiful Pictures

To me, you will be unique in all the world.

Old 10-12-2017, 02:12 PM   #1206
sharingfantasies
Ratiocinator

Location: No longer with 14 million other people. In a cabin in the pines.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobynTashaYa View Post
We’ll accept your immediate unconditional surrender!
Congratulations on your defensive strategies. However, I am not worried about surrendering, as apparently, you girls are only interested in capturing the males.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgraven View Post
Robyn the actual movements are only complicated in loading troops and supplies, and then landing tem on to the beach in the correct order. You might say a problem in logistics.
As long as you aren't trying to do it in a hurricane.

I am lizardless at the moment. Got up to use the bathroom and it was sitting in the doorway. It chose to run into the bathroom instead of away, so after much heavy breathing on my part and fear on its part, I managed to get it into a plastic box, put on my slippers and deposit it outside. It would be nice if it managed to stay out for a couple of months.

Now about the bird that trapped itself on the front porch early this morning.... sigh. There is a gap between the screens and the eaves where there is a small ledge and some space. The birds get themselves up on the ledge and then fly into the porch instead of out to the trees. The little ones go in and out all the time, but this is a larger one and is apparently too dumb to figure out how to get itself back up to the ledge. Some of the bird species in this area are really bird brained. I suppose, I shall eventually have to go out and open the door and wait for him to figure that out. But, having rescued one animal today, I am in no hurry. Sometimes they get out in a half hour, last year a bird sat on the screen next to the open door and it took it hours to figure out that if it took one step to the right it would be free.

Later this month or next, I will have enough money saved to have someone close up that section of the porch. I am sure a bunch of birds will fly into the boards. Surprise!!! LOL

Old 10-12-2017, 02:23 PM   #1207
RobynTashaYa
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by light_shiva View Post

Belated congrats are also in order to Robyn on her promotion! Sorry I didn't mention it sooner, but I'm so very proud of you.

I've heard that you all were worried about my lack of posting, so I figured I would just come out and say it here. I'm cutting back on my lit time. For a while it was becoming all-consuming and I was not paying attention to other areas of my life, as I should. I realised that it was becoming too much, after having a falling out with someone who I thought was a good friend, but was not. I took some time for reflection and realised that this place does not bring out my best qualities. So I took some more time off and decided to only come back to this thread (and perhaps my own, eventually) and keep you lovely people updated as you're all so very nice and not at all just trying to get into my trousers, well at least most of you are not *eyes the fellows suspiciously and than laughs*

Anyway before I ramble on too much, I will just end the post here. Feel free to reply or write me PM's. I always try to answer in good time.
LS, thanks for your congrats on my advancement to Officer Academy, not promoted yet but 2020? I feel out of the loop myself, haven’t seen the others for weeks. I know HSG and ER are on exercise and GG is back nursing for 3 weeks. But I’ve missed you, you’ve become a friend.

Like you we have pressures in the real world which keep us away but we all view the inn as ‘home’ and CG, bless him, reminds me of my grandfather! I love the old rogue.

I’ll PM you in the next few days with other official contact details but I hope, no WE hope you won’t abandon us completely. Ok, I know some of the men might want to get into your knickers (they try to get in mine) but you’re safe with us.

Thanks for being honest, you’re important to us and LS, we love you!

Old 10-12-2017, 03:02 PM   #1208
Firmhanded_Daddy
reborn in flame

Congratulations on your maneuvers Robyn. If you think I will be an easy battle then you don't know me very well. Which you should change

Good luck with the

LS I understand your need to spend time away. I left lit for something like a year or so. Gotta do what is healthy for you and sometimes this place is unhealthy. I'll catch you in pm doll.

To all my Co-writers. Please bear with me.
I am having some health issues at the moment and will respond to my threads as quickly as possible, but expect some slight delays.

Old 10-12-2017, 05:09 PM   #1209
cgraven
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by light_shiva View Post

Shiva you must do what is right for you.

Old 10-12-2017, 07:05 PM   #1210
Iwasagoodgirl
Now I'm a Naughty Nurse

Great to hear from you LS, as Robyn said we value your friendship.

So Robyn, CG reminds you of your granddad? To me he's the glue that holds us together in the inn. Btw has anyone seen Gladiator? Hope he's ok.

I've been with Paramedics today, going home to an empty house (Rick and Mr T in France, HSG and the Lionesses in Edinburgh). So ... I'm hungry ... I wonder what the canteen has to offer?

Old 10-12-2017, 07:46 PM   #1211
cgraven
Literotica Guru

granddad ouch I seemed to have miss that G G. That is only the second time I can remember being called that.

Now rough I can live with that G G.

Old 10-12-2017, 09:49 PM   #1212
RobynTashaYa
Really Experienced

No offence meant to you CG, I love you and so does everyone else. What I meant was that you are so lovable, kind, caring and yet mischievous. I never meant to hurt you, and if I did I’m very very sorry. I climbing to your knee and kiss you gently before returning to my bed. As I leave I turn and say ‘FRIENDS?’

Old 10-12-2017, 11:48 PM   #1213
sharingfantasies
Ratiocinator

Not sure about CG, but I am old enough to be a great aunt. Not a grandmother though. I am proud to say that I am no one's mother. Actually, I am a great great aunt now. sigh Darn younger generation that keeps having kids Gotten to the point that I have to really think seriously to count all those relatives. I usually end up missing a few. And don't ask me things like names and birthdays.. sheesh.. Last count someone gave for the family was 70 something. That is just the people that came down my maternal grandmother's side of the family. Who knows who else is out there? Not me.

Pretty sure no one would consider me a rogue or rough, though.

LS come and go as you need to, the Inn is always here.

Old 10-13-2017, 06:52 AM   #1214
cgraven
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobynTashaYa View Post
No offence meant to you CG, I love you and so does everyone else. What I meant was that you are so lovable, kind, caring and yet mischievous. I never meant to hurt you, and if I did I’m very very sorry. I climbing to your knee and kiss you gently before returning to my bed. As I leave I turn and say ‘FRIENDS?’
No offense taken Robyn and yes still ‘FRIENDS'.

Old 10-13-2017, 11:24 AM   #1215
RobynTashaYa
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgraven View Post
No offense taken Robyn and yes still ‘FRIENDS'.
Aww thanks CG. I was feeling guilty and then I had a snotty letter from Lt HSG telling me I might have overstepped the mark. I’m glad it’s over.

Today I had to complete the report writing on our exercise and working with my Roomy begin discussing what we’re going to do for this Naval Exercise next week.

Had to report to the Section Commander for the NRR wing of the course. She was pleased with our efforts and with our reports. Now we have a weekend to read up on Troop Deployments by Sea.

Old 10-13-2017, 11:52 AM   #1216
cgraven
Literotica Guru

Well between the re[ports working on a new oporder be sure to get a little R&R as well Robyn.

Old 10-13-2017, 05:16 PM   #1217
Iwasagoodgirl
Now I'm a Naughty Nurse

I thought for one moment I was in a time warp tonight! Last time I was working for my continuing registration exactly the same thing happened as happened today.

I was dressed in my nurses uniform returning to base and I was surrounded by half a dozen horny soldiers. Teasing and taunting they made it clear what they would love to do to me. Then came the shout:-

‘IT’S THE LIEUTENANT!’ The boys snapped to attention, blushed with embarrassment leaving me struggling to keep a straight face. I told them to report to my office on 23rd October when I’m back on duty. And it gives them time to stew.

Old 10-13-2017, 05:46 PM   #1218
cgraven
Literotica Guru

Apparently some things never change G G

It is time to let those young gentlemen know that they represent the Queen and the service.

Old 10-13-2017, 05:56 PM   #1219
Iwasagoodgirl
Now I'm a Naughty Nurse

O CG remember we are a multi national unit. 3 were Brits, 2 American and 1 was German. Lol

Old 10-13-2017, 06:00 PM   #1220
cgraven
Literotica Guru

If they were in uniform they represent their country and their service G G . I know I would not tolerate that from my personal. I guess I am just a dinosaur. Lord knows we were always Randy and appreciated a fine young lady but giving public voice to it in her ear shot.........

Old 10-13-2017, 06:22 PM   #1221
Firmhanded_Daddy
reborn in flame

Hah. I am sure you were rocking the nurse uni GG, still that is no excuse. I would never let a son of mine disrespect a woman like that.

I am having some health issues at the moment and will respond to my threads as quickly as possible, but expect some slight delays.

Old 10-13-2017, 06:58 PM   #1222
Iwasagoodgirl
Now I'm a Naughty Nurse

O I'll deal with it once I'm back officially at base. If the CO hears about he'll go mad and when Rick gets back Monday I'll ensure he doesn't know the names or ... You know the Marines. My beef is if I had been a civilian I would have felt threatened and that is not right. Ok they were off duty but they were in uniform and a disgrace to their countries, NRR and themselves.

Part of their punishment is the waiting for ten days.

Old 10-13-2017, 07:16 PM   #1223
cgraven
Literotica Guru

The CO needs to know. Just the way I see it.

Old 10-13-2017, 07:47 PM   #1224
Firmhanded_Daddy
reborn in flame

No doubt you can put them in their place.

Behavior like that has just always pisses me off. The reason why I rarely get along with other men.

Old 10-14-2017, 02:00 AM   #1225
sharingfantasies
Ratiocinator

I wonder how they would feel if the female was their sister, mother, daughter. I have never understood why people, both male and female, do this. I suspect they will have forgotten all about it in a couple of days, and have to be reminded that they are in trouble when it gets closer to that time.