One more time, maybe....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe we can play with finger paints after we're done with the shadow puppets. THAT would actually make an amazing series of pictures.

Yeah, I know...it's still probably not something that I'm likely to do though. I do have access to another house that's unoccupied but still furnished. Maybe I'll go over tomorrow and see if they have any decent lighting to play in.

Hmmm, fingerpaints. Yeah, that would be very fun.

If I were your cameraman, I'd make sure we had at least some ghetto lighting equipment. Something to make the editing process a bit easier. Sounds like fun. Can't wait to see the results

lovely and natural hun :) x

Thank you!

Holy crap I look really tired in the pic with my face. I hadn't realized just how tired I looked when I posted it...you know, because I was tired.

Hmmm, fingerpaints. Yeah, that would be very fun.

If I were your cameraman, I'd make sure we had at least some ghetto lighting equipment. Something to make the editing process a bit easier. Sounds like fun. Can't wait to see the results

It would be, so much fun in fact, that I don't care if we actually take pictures of it or not.

You're definitely hired. I can't afford to pay you or anything though. Can I take pictures of you too? I suppose this takes us right back to that whole teleporter dilemma doesn't it?

It would be, so much fun in fact, that I don't care if we actually take pictures of it or not.

You're definitely hired. I can't afford to pay you or anything though. Can I take pictures of you too? I suppose this takes us right back to that whole teleporter dilemma doesn't it?

Oh, I'm sure we could make some mutually beneficial arrangements :devil: Of course you can take pics of me. I had a thread here quite a while back, but after some rule changes, it got shit-canned. My ass could use to lose some pounds though. I'm sure we could come up with some great duo pics though.

Guess I'll just have to save my nickles and dimes to afford airfare.

Oh, I'm sure we could make some mutually beneficial arrangements :devil: Of course you can take pics of me. I had a thread here quite a while back, but after some rule changes, it got shit-canned. My ass could use to lose some pounds though. I'm sure we could come up with some great duo pics though.

Guess I'll just have to save my nickles and dimes to afford airfare.

Without a doubt!

You really had a thread? You didn't tell me that. Were they all only cock shots or did they just include enough of them that you had to get rid of them anyway?

It probably is, all the more reason to do it really. Someone has to show all of those old books some love.

lol, did you enjoy your peek?

Did I tell you that I design jewelry as a hobby? Well, I do. I have a TON of temporarily strung pearls. I had actually considered doing some sort of pics with them at one point.

That's true too I suppose wonder how many have been thrown away already as libraries close or at least remove books from shelves for more computers, imagining scenes from that Fahrenheit (whatever temperature paper burns at) film now.

Always :)

That's good, wasn't expecting you to be anyone else though :) You so need to do pics with jewellery like that, well I so need you to anyway lol

Don't mind the morning hair. :D

Another from the new set?

Here's one of the simpler ones for now while I go figure out which of the others I want to edit and post. I should have done something, anything, with the lighting. Some of these came out WAY too bright. I should know better by now. :rolleyes:

Mmm I like that hair and pretty much everything else about that pic
Oh yes that's fantastic
Simple but ever so tempting

Good! I just had to be sure. I find that for me it's often more relaxing to give a massage than it is to receive one.

That due to the pain? Though for the massage I got the masseuse seem to get into almost a trance while she worked so can see it's not just you. Going again at the end of the month :)

Thanks!! There's lots of ass in the ones I still have to edit. Lots of everything really. I got a bit carried away for it being such a simple set. :kiss:

That's good means there are likely lots more to come :) I do like the trend towards getting carried away in the picture taking, losing yourself in it somewhat :)

I seriously anticipate the day that someone does. That would be awesome! I have people that tell me to put my clothes back on if I get too naked and friend here that says I spend too much time taking pics and posting. It's really just a matter of time! :D

There are some odd people about, I think we need a mute button on them for such talk :D

Maybe we can play with finger paints after we're done with the shadow puppets. THAT would actually make an amazing series of pictures.

Certainly would. You'd make such a lovely canvas to work with, can imagine getting artists block though not knowing how to start.

That's true too I suppose wonder how many have been thrown away already as libraries close or at least remove books from shelves for more computers, imagining scenes from that Fahrenheit (whatever temperature paper burns at) film now.

Always :)

That's good, wasn't expecting you to be anyone else though :) You so need to do pics with jewellery like that, well I so need you to anyway lol

Mmm I like that hair and pretty much everything else about that pic
Oh yes that's fantastic
Simple but ever so tempting

That due to the pain? Though for the massage I got the masseuse seem to get into almost a trance while she worked so can see it's not just you. Going again at the end of the month :)

That's good means there are likely lots more to come :) I do like the trend towards getting carried away in the picture taking, losing yourself in it somewhat :)

There are some odd people about, I think we need a mute button on them for such talk :D

Certainly would. You'd make such a lovely canvas to work with, can imagine getting artists block though not knowing how to start.

That's book murder. I refuse to consider that!

I wasn't going to take the pics with jewelry...just with the pearls and stones and such that I have to make it with. We'll see. It really would be messy.

Thank you, thank you.

Nope, it's not a pain thing. I just find it relaxing and enjoy taking care of someone else in that way.

If we had those sorts of mute buttons I guarantee that someone would have muted me long ago! :D

I don't normally do this, but since I've run my mouth so much tonight I'm going to round up the three from the new set that I've posted and group them together here and then post the next part of it.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Unequal

Something simple for now. Well, something simple that's already on hand. The second of these was already posted, I thought I would add it's partner for those of you that like to see the glasses.

My camera and I...we'll be back there *points* for a bit if anyone needs me. :kiss:

attachment.php

attachment.php

I have detected a slight variance in the erectness of your superb nipples - may I offer my mouth and my expertise to insure that they are both engorged with desire as possible for your upcoming 300th page? Love this:
attachment.php

DAve :devil::kiss::kiss:

And the next portion of the set.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSCF0844_Lit.jpg
    DSCF0844_Lit.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 132
  • DSCF0849_Lit.jpg
    DSCF0849_Lit.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 139
  • DSCF0869_lit.jpg
    DSCF0869_lit.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 285
  • DSCF0878_lit.jpg
    DSCF0878_lit.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 129
That's book murder. I refuse to consider that!

I wasn't going to take the pics with jewelry...just with the pearls and stones and such that I have to make it with. We'll see. It really would be messy.

Nope, it's not a pain thing. I just find it relaxing and enjoy taking care of someone else in that way.

If we had those sorts of mute buttons I guarantee that someone would have muted me long ago! :D

Well there are books for which it would be a blessed relief for, can imagine them saying kill me, kill me now as some 20odd year old has their "life" story put on them, but fair point pretend I never said it then :)

Oh, that sounds interesting too.

That's so sweet, you are so lovely.

Hmm, think I'd have gone first. Wish lit could let you know how many block lists you are on lol

Oh my those are a nice mix of pics
always like those sneaky hands, and those lips, mmm
that's a nice soft and sweet pic
such a nice unusual view there
and some lovely ass to end with :)

When I saw this picture, I just want to reach up under those spread legs and "tickle you fancy".

attachment.php

Then I saw this picture. What are you doing??? That is my job! Please move you hand aside. I will take care of that for you. :D

attachment.php

I have detected a slight variance in the erectness of your superb nipples - may I offer my mouth and my expertise to insure that they are both engorged with desire as possible for your upcoming 300th page? Love this:
attachment.php

DAve :devil::kiss:

*grin*

Are you saying that one of my nipples is lacking?

Thank you!!

Well there are books for which it would be a blessed relief for, can imagine them saying kill me, kill me now as some 20odd year old has their "life" story put on them, but fair point pretend I never said it then

Oh, that sounds interesting too.

That's so sweet, you are so lovely.

Hmm, think I'd have gone first. Wish lit could let you know how many block lists you are on lol

Oh my those are a nice mix of pics
always like those sneaky hands, and those lips, mmm
that's a nice soft and sweet pic
such a nice unusual view there
and some lovely ass to end with

Those poor books. lol

It could be, if I do it properly.

Hmm, I don't know if anyone has me blocked. I think I would rather stick with the ignorance is bliss approach.

See...I can be soft and sweet!
And unusual. :D

Did you just call me an ass?

When I saw this picture, I just want to reach up under those spread legs and "tickle you fancy".

attachment.php

Then I saw this picture. What are you doing??? That is my job! Please move you hand aside. I will take care of that for you. :D

attachment.php

You know...I'm pretty damn good with my hands, and my other parts. I've read what you can do with yours though. If you want to take over for me it's all yours!! :D

Mmm, yum! Won't you come sit on my face?! :devil::kiss:

Yes, yes please!

It could be, if I do it properly.

Hmm, I don't know if anyone has me blocked. I think I would rather stick with the ignorance is bliss approach.

See...I can be soft and sweet!
And unusual. :D

Did you just call me an ass?

If anyone can do it properly.

I don't want to know who has me blocked but numbers would be interesting.

I don't recall ever saying that I didn't think you could be soft or sweet.
Definitely unusual *giggles* (luckily for me)

:p you know that's not what I said :rolleyes:

Here's one of the simpler ones for now while I go figure out which of the others I want to edit and post. I should have done something, anything, with the lighting. Some of these came out WAY too bright. I should know better by now. :rolleyes:

attachment.php

Looks pretty sexy to me! YUMMY!:devil:

Three hundred pages of Isseii! The world is a better place for them! :heart:

I had tried to post earlier this morning, but Lit and my phone were not seeing eye-to-eye. I spent some time reviewing the posts from last night and this morning, and I have to say...WOW! You're better than any coffee at getting my heart pounding and my blood rushing! :kiss:

Good Morning Beautiful,

There are so many of your most recent pics that I have enjoyed and loved looking at, that if I had included them here I would have taken up the whole page. :D Please do not stop mmmmm.

Have a wonderful day filled with sleep and naughty thoughts and fun and lots of pictures for us, your adoring fans.

MH4u xo
:rose:

It'll probably be you ya know. The paranoid part of my brain imagines you being terribly disapproving every time I post something that requires an offsite link. Practical brain says paranoid brain is projecting again. :rolleyes:

So, it was Bike-To-Work Day today, with 33°F and ice-cold rain. I elected to drive. Who says people don't get smarter as they age?

these two shots are great. the lighting and the composition and also the fantastic breasts.
and the glasses. they really do make things better.

Something simple for now. Well, something simple that's already on hand. The second of these was already posted, I thought I would add it's partner for those of you that like to see the glasses.

My camera and I...we'll be back there *points* for a bit if anyone needs me. :kiss:

attachment.php

attachment.php

the black and white effect looks great - those strings, they can be used to bind?

I probably won't be able to do anything else with the rest of these until later on tonight. I wanted to give you a peek at what I was working on though. They're fairly simple, but that's part of why I like them. They don't all have to be propy right?

Don't mind the morning hair. :D

attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back