Not of This Planet (Closed for eugene1988 and myself)

She grunted when he told her no to what she was really craving. "Gee, you really know that you are awful.." She stood and walked toward the door. "I can take you to The Titanus if you wish.." She wanted to see him with his abilities up close and judge him for what he is. "Jin'aka, bring me my sword and dual ion blades. I know you won't need them, but it's in case of the worst possible thing happening."

She walked with him for the longest and led him up a mountainside. "Down that pathway, behind the waterfall lies the cavern of The Titanus.. I'm going with you, however, and you will not stop me." She pushed forward not wanting to stall yet not wanting to see the beast again. It had near killed her in the past, she really wanted to be done with it, it be gone and whatnot. But if it weren't for The Titanus, Carostra would have been destroyed a long time ago. It had to be saved and this human man was her last chance.
 
he followed her for the longest making sure they weren't being followed he couldn't put his finger on it but something was bugging him about this planet when they got close to the monster she told him that she was going in with him he wasn't going to stop her there was no point in arguing with her The Titanus stood like it waiting for them well your a big boy aren't you he said it was a boy and it was pissed very pissed he walked up close to it not to close it was bigger then he thought so big guy what's wrong he said this will be bad if The Titanus goes after Natalya.
 
Natalya could handle her own against any monster, it was just The Titanus was one she was honestly terrified of. She stood back for a bit while she watched him go up to the massive beast that was in control of the shape of the planet. "Ask him if it's because of King Alabaas.." she said to Colt wanting him to be as careful as possible.

Even though he had mentioned that more of his humankind would be coming through the black hole, she hoped that he wouldn't be the one to leave. He was an amazing fuck, to make her cum so much, he was worthy of staying near her. The beast roared as he was talking to him and she let out a gasp watching him reach for one of the ion swords. "Is he really going to kill him if he charges me?" she thought to herself.
 
Colt looked into Natalya direction when she asked him to ask the beast if it was about the king Alabaas before her if that was what the titanus was mad about the beast looked at him with blood filled rage no i don't think its mad about king Alabaas i think its pissed being stuck down here for so long that it wants to come out and basically lay waste to your kingdom and its trying to decide if it wants to eat you or me.
 
Natalya was not entirely happy with this new turn of events. "Damn it.." she said as Colt explained the situation. "The Titanus, you must understand...You are vital to the infrastructure of this planet. Without you, there is no planet for you to call home.." she said to the huge beast, trying to reason with him. She didn't want the beast to be killed because then all of her citizens would be destroyed right along with Carostra.

"Ask him if there is anything he wants other than destroying the kingdom...What can I do to help ease his anger-filled heart?" she asked the human to do. The beast was growing restless with the prolonging of him going on rampage. 'If we don't do something, we won't be able to start evacuations.'
 
i began explaining to Natalya what is was saying its saying it does not at all help the planet in anyway it was used back eons ago by King Alabaas this was his first creature he used to conquer this world this is what made the king a deity your animal tamer he was to be used by King Alabaas as a last resort on his new conquest i guess u killed him before he could unleash it on you think of it as a blessing because this thing would eat your army whole now this thing since its been so long since its seen King Alabaas it wants to come out and play so to speak.
 
"Are you telling me this thing is like a hound and it wants to fetch a ball?" She looked at him weirdly as he explained it. "Wait a minute...Last resort? You mean that he was feeling threatened and he felt like he needed to use this poor creature to destroy me?" She put her sword back in the sheathe and walked closer to Colt. "If I were to allow you to control him for me for one last time, would you be able to lead him to the farthest reaches of Carostra for him to live out his days?" She wanted to give The Titanus a place of his own since now she understood that his being here in the bowels of the planet were not to help support it.

She reached her hand up to the beast wanting to touch his snout. She left her hesitant attitude behind and wanted to befriend this beast. "Do you trust me, The Titanus? I freed you from King Alabaas' rule, now you may be free of mine."
 
fetch a ball destroy your kingdom is that the same thing on this planet he was thinking hmm this planet was sure strange i could control him one last time but its going to be hard to do because one its super pissed off and it wants to eat and two it thinks we are dinner but as he said that Natalya put out her hand to rub the snout of the Titanus it started to calm down hmm at least that part is taken care of now getting him out of this cavern is going to be a huge hassle he thought.
 
She could tell what he was thinking not to mention read his thoughts. "Do you doubt me and my abilities, human?" she smirked looking at him. The Titanus was calming down considerably since she was offering peace to the beast. "It's easy to get him out of here and to the mountain range of Ak'orma. He will be at peace there with no one to control him but himself." The beast touched his snout to her hand and his anger became quelled.

"Come with me, The Titanus.." she said to the creature. The beast rose to its feet and stood towering over them. "Now it's your turn, Colt.. I will summon an airship for us to ride in as you lead him to Ak'orma," she said walking out of the huge cavern at the center of the planet.
 
nope i don't doubt your abilities anymore cutie he said knowing that would tick her off they got to the entrance of the caverns with the Titanus following behind like a little puppy following its master which of course was Natalya now they stood at the entrance waiting for the airship to pick them both up you know i was thinking why did you take this planet from King Alabaas what was it about this planet that made u want to take it if i may ask.
 
'Jin'aka, tell my lead commander to bring the airship to my location." she said to her close friend. "The men of this world were treating the women with disrespect. I had once held alliance with King Alabaas but when I received Intel from this planet that he was treating women wrong, especially the women we had given him in return for peace, I could not sit by and see that happen." The airship was appearing in the distance as she continued looking down, "And my home was dying.. The planet that we're originally from, Ki'loktar, was self-destructing from within. It was either be swallowed by the destruction of our home, or finding a place for my people."

The airships arrived and she walked up the ramp to get on, "There is a lower compartment for you to ride in so you can tell The Titanus where to go from here.."
 
he listened to her tale of how she took over this planet because of how the king was treating the women of this planet and how there old planet was dying great a small compartment for me to tell the Titanus where to go he got into the lower part of the ship and begin telling the Titanus where to go the airship went on a good pace it was weird to be in a new ship other then his own he wondered if she would at least let him go back to his ship to get his most prized possession a ring he was left with at the orphanage when he was a baby.
 
Natalya focused her powers on just Colt while she was within the ship. She wanted to see how he was reacting to controlling The Titanus. She noticed that he was wavering slightly from the task. She focused on his cerebral cortex and could sense he was remembering back to his childhood. An image of a ring appeared in the vision. 'What could that be?' She knew that it was of importance to him.

The Airship was nearing the Ak'orma Mountain Range. "Commander, slow the ship, I will jump out with the human to guide The Titanus to his new home." She got up from her seat and went to where Colt was. "We must exit the airship to walk the rest of the way due to the currents here. Are you ready for this?" she asked him.
 
he could tell someone was getting into his mind he knew who it was so he let her no harm no foul he said to himself she appeared right behind him while he was controlling the Titanus you know snooping is a bad thing even on ones thoughts i was wondering after this mission if i can be let into my ship to get something important to me its this ring i have had it since i was a baby it was left to me when i was brought to the orphanage no one could tell me where its from i brought it to many people to figure out if it means something but no one could tell me what it is.
 
She listened to him as he explained about the ring. "I see...Well your ship has been dismantled to the point where it can't be flown any longer. The ship is still intact, just the command board and panel have been removed. I will personally escort you to your ship so you may retrieve the item of importance." She jumped from the ship and motioned for him to follow. The Titanus was close behind and walked up to Colt as he commanded it to follow them. Her airship went on back just a bit so it wouldn't get caught up in the winds known to swirl around the mountaintops.

Natalya led the beast and the human to the valley deep within the mountainside. "There, beast...is where you will remain for all your days.." She motioned for the beast to go to the valley that was lush and green with large boulders all around. "Colt, I believe it is time for us to go get your item." She walked back towards the airship and took a motion glider from the hold. "You'll ride this with me to your ship, then back to my palace we'll go. Don't try anything, human, or my assassins will be your demise."
 
he followed behind her following her lead coming up upon a huge valley with lush green as far as his eyes could see with stones and boulders it looked amazing he saw pictures of how earth looked back in the day but this was more beautiful even with a sexy alien queen standing on the cliff showing the Titanus where to live at he was lost in a train of thought when she spoke to him "Colt, I believe it is time for us to go get your item." yea sorry was lost in train of thought this is a beautiful planet he said while they were walking back she grabbed a motion glider from the hold and activated it "You'll ride this with me to your ship, then back to my palace we'll go. Don't try anything, human, or my assassins will be your demise." question will these be naked alien girl assassins by any chance laughing a bit making sure he caught a glimpse of her red face.
 
She rolled her eyes when he made the comment about the naked women.. "No, not entirely, but those that are in my force are chameleon-type humanoids and can't be seen, not even in death," she said with a smile. As they rode the glider, the air around them encircling her nude frame, she knew that he was looking her over again. "Eyes wander and the mind wonders, but with you, I wonder which mind and which eye," she said chuckling, giving him a joke of her own.

Natalya had become quite accustomed to being with this human. When they arrived at the crash site, the palace was within sight and the vastness of it could be seen. She watched him closely as he found his item of importance. Her eyes grew wide when she saw him put it on. "That article..those jewels.....It's from Ki'loktar, my home planet!" she exclaimed.
 
chameleon-type humanoids he laughed can't wait to meet them he loved watching her body she was beautiful yet there was something about her that he couldn't place "Eyes wander and the mind wonders, but with you, I wonder which mind and which eye," well i got to be honest one eye is watching you more then others they arrived at the crash landing his ship was intact all the tech was gone just like she said no doubt studying humans learn our weakness he would have gladly told her any weakness during the sex he laughed to himself he grabbed the ring that was dear to him and a picture of his pet dog amy hopefully he will see her again when he turned around and looked at her she exclaimed That article..those jewels.....It's from Ki'loktar, my home planet!" he looked at her impossible he said there was no way that this ring could be from her home planet.
 
She walked closer to him and waved off the assassins that had been close to them. The women that were chameleon-type dashed off back towards the castle, only allowing him to see a glimpse of them before they were gone in their nude form. "Yes, I am most certain of it," she said taking his hand and looking at it. "But it can't be...No human has ever stepped foot on Ki'loktar." She gasped as a thought crossed her mind, sending chills through her body, causing bumps to appear upon her bare skin. "Unless a Ki'loktarian traveled to your planet and mated with one your own."

That was the only explanation. She looked closer at the ring and then looked into his eyes, "That's it. This ring is a family heirloom from the Nih'ga clan of Ki'loktar, thought long lost with the death of their matriarch." Her nipples were hard with the chills that were coursing through her. "The Nih'ga clan were superior to my own and when their matriarch died, or was thought dead, the members of the clan swore allegiance to mine, thus my gain of rule before the planet perished." She felt odd, her heart was beating harder as she explained it to him. "You are the descendant of the former Queen of Ki'loktar, Nih'garohm."
 
he caught a glimpse of the naked assassins returning to the castle he wondered if she would allow him a go at one of them as reward for the Titanus he still couldn't believe what she was saying he laughed when she said "Unless a Ki'loktarian traveled to your planet and mated with one your own." he said this is fucking fantastic today is a fucking good day i find out that i am half alien from a clan on your home planet which is close to burning up or is burned up don't know which one so what does that make me to u exactly he asks.
 
Her eyes widened as he ranted on about finding out that he was part Ki'loktarian. When he asked what he was to her exactly, she lowered her eyes to the ground, "Well, Colt..." she paused for a moment, the words getting caught in her throat for a moment before she continued. "That would make you royalty and as a descendant of the clan head that was above me before she disappeared, you are of higher rank than me.." Her pale face turned a light pink, blushing in his presence. She had never thought that he was of Ki'loktarian blood, but his abilities would explain it.

'Jin'aka...call together the heads of council and bring them to the throne room,' she communicated in her head to her maiden. 'We have to schedule a crowning for the new King of Carostra.' She looked back to the man that stood before her. "I just called for my council to be brought together, I am now under you and will no longer be Queen once I make ruling." Her dark red hair fell around her face as she looked back down, "And, I will accept banishment if you so wish it since my reign will now be over.."
 
he was shocked when she told him "That would make you royalty and as a descendant of the clan head that was above me before she disappeared, you are of higher rank than me.." he didn't know what to think when she told him that she had just told her handmaiden to gather the council together for her to announce a new king of Carostra and that she would no longer be queen "And, I will accept banishment if you so wish it since my reign will now be over.." he finally said no u will stay with me i need your guidance on my new role if you'll stay on.
 
She didn't know what to say. As customary, it was a rule in all Galactic Order that the former rule of any one planet or kingdom would be banished when a new one ascends. "I couldn't possibly stay, it is not of the rules of our Galactic Order," she tried to reason with him. She wanted to leave with her dignity intact and didn't want to disobey the rules set forth for centuries. She looked up to him, "Not unless it was under the new king's order.." She knew once she handed it over to him, he would be the only one with the command here on Carostra.

She turned to go towards the palace. "Well, it's your time to become King of Carostra, Colt.." She was disheartened until she felt someone tug at her hand. She turned back to look in the eyes of the man that she had only met yesterday. "What's your decision?" she asked him, almost hoping for the best answer and yet having doubt that he would truly want her for her.
 
he didn't know what to say when she told him "I couldn't possibly stay, it is not of the rules of our Galactic Order," he finally said screw the rule of the Galactic order if i want you near me and by my side than what i say goes you said the king's command is law so i want u to stay by my side ok cutie he said with a smile.
 
She felt as if she could trust him. "Alright.." she said with a slight smile. "As you command, King of Carostra.." Her body became incredibly hot, thinking of being with a king and not just a sex toy any longer. He wanted her by his side and she had mixed feelings. The 'Mother of All Wars' was feeling downhearted by this feeling within her being. She had always been so strict with men except when it came to women. Now, the mighty Natalya Warmaker was feeling vulnerable with this man. She would do anything for him because she's not being banished, he's wanting her to stay with him!
 
Back
Top