The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread...V2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love jerking off. Wife away this weekend so jerked off friday night then woke up at 3 am and jerked off again then this morning again then put on a thong under my shorts and went out all day knowing I had this thong on. Just finished watchin football in just my thong in my den and getting ready to go fuck my ass with my 7in dildo

Love jerking off. Wife away this weekend so jerked off friday night then woke up at 3 am and jerked off again then this morning again then put on a thong under my shorts and went out all day knowing I had this thong on. Just finished watchin football in just my thong in my den and getting ready to go fuck my ass with my 7in dildo

sounds hot....i wish i could join.

You sound a lot like me!

Oh yes.
I would've fucked my ass Friday night too! Then left it in so when I woke up I had a hard cock in my ass.!!

Jerked off

Hot, wish I was there to watch you slide that dildo up your butt!

Fucked my ass last night then long deep sleep. The satisfied kind. Woke up and fucked myself again, pulled the dildo out and had a huge cum on the dildo then let it drip from the cock into my mouth yum!

I'm going to be edging a bunch today. On yahoo at chuckap3

27, 6', 200, short dark hair, brown eyes, stubble, glasses, 7 in cut cock

Horny as Fuck!!!

I need to find someone who is interested in some nasty chat while we both stroke. I have a huge load I need to get rid of..pm me right now, please!

Well, was just about to get started but got caught up in jobs. Finally got some time to finish off, if anyone fancies a chat, I've missed talking to people on this thread!

Got some time to properly edge this morning. Taking long, slow strokes, precum glistening on the head. Mmm, its great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back