Old 02-24-2013, 03:34 PM   #1426
CStreet
Experienced

You signature's suggestion that you are "kind of a fuckin' catch" would appear to be an understatement on a Board proliferated by hyperbole. Wish I'd have been around for your active days on this thread.

Old 02-24-2013, 04:16 PM   #1427
DeepRedLips
Literotica Guru

I'm selectively active. Just not on this thread and not with pics. While I thoroughly enjoyed the interactions with other Lit members who frequented this thread - and still do in other areas and in a different capacity - for the most part I no longer need the validation that followed posting pics. Also, I became uncomfortable with the rash of pic stealing and the thought that anyone could save my pics to their computer without my knowledge.

I'm not entirely a fan of calling this thread dead as I'm content to still interact with others here, but for ampic purposes Litsters should look elsewhere for their visual jollies.

We were born to fuck each other one way or another.

Old 02-24-2013, 08:29 PM   #1428
Prince Albert
Quacked Up and Quazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepRedLips View Post
I'm selectively active. Just not on this thread and not with pics. While I thoroughly enjoyed the interactions with other Lit members who frequented this thread - and still do in other areas and in a different capacity - for the most part I no longer need the validation that followed posting pics. Also, I became uncomfortable with the rash of pic stealing and the thought that anyone could save my pics to their computer without my knowledge.

I'm not entirely a fan of calling this thread dead as I'm content to still interact with others here, but for ampic purposes Litsters should look elsewhere for their visual jollies.
Sorry to hear this DRL; but thank you very much for the pictures youhad posted. Wish you well & hope to hear from you in the future.

"Though gravely wounded, I endeavor to persevere."