Brand pics

C

Cutlassman2017

I would like to see the brand marks that people have.

I kind of managed to brand my boob with candle wax about a year ago. Oh, the things I do. :rolleyes:

The mark is still there, but it's luckily mostly gone now. And it just looks like a blob. First it was a really red, itchy and scarry blob, now it's a slightly darker blob than my skin tone. Probably fades away in a few months. I hope at least.

Honestly google will give you much more than asking on forum.

First, it would be something like 1 out of a million hardcore subs who would actually take a permanent brand.
Among those who do, 999 out of 1000 will not post a photo of it just to satisfy your curiosity.

Which means that considering this forum is frequented by like 20 people maximum (much less than that in reality) - you are looking at a very, very, VERY low probability of finding your mark.:cattail:

Brands? I like Hellman’s.
But it’s in the fridge and I’m too lazy to take a pic.

Honestly google will give you much more than asking on forum.

First, it would be something like 1 out of a million hardcore subs who would actually take a permanent brand.
Among those who do, 999 out of 1000 will not post a photo of it just to satisfy your curiosity.

Which means that considering this forum is frequented by like 20 people maximum (much less than that in reality) - you are looking at a very, very, VERY low probability of finding your mark.:cattail:

Math? You had to bring in math! Buzz kill!...:cattail:

Brands? I like Hellman’s.
But it’s in the fridge and I’m too lazy to take a pic.

OMG thats what I read too! But then when I saw a road sign that said barricade ahead, I throught it said barbecue ahead! *face palm*...:cattail:

OMG thats what I read too! But then when I saw a road sign that said barricade ahead, I throught it said barbecue ahead! *face palm*...:cattail:

:cattail:

Barbeque may not be the road to world peace, but it’s a start.
-Anthony Bourdain

:cattail:

Barbeque may not be the road to world peace, but it’s a start.
-Anthony Bourdain

Yes! no one can be against BBQ...oh wait vegans...well they can eat BBQ tofu! I confess when I throught there was BBQ ahead I got a little tingle!...:cattail:

I asked someone what his favorite "flower" was. After a few moments, he said wheat. :rolleyes:

True story

Also a true story:

The only branded person I know is a former boyfriend's ex-wife. We broke up, he met a new woman. He branded her, married her and divorced her. She posted pics of the brand on fet life. Looked awful.

You might google NXIVM - the recent cult whose leader branded his "slaves" with the initials of himself and his primary slave. Crazy stuff.

I have always heard of bdsm brands that people have gotten and I would like to see some of the brands. Yes my family owned a 1963 Oldsmobile Cutlass Coupe.

This is a good link. Not a lot of pictures, as the OP requested. Lots of good discussion on what "marks" someone as owned:. cutting, piercing, tattoos. Thanks for sharing.

It was a good discussion. Permanent marking is not for everyone, but also is not as rare as some believe.

Technically, no. Branding specifically refers to branding irons, or designs made by burning the flesh to a 3rd degree burn thus creating scar tissue.
Some people are broadening the definition here to mean anything that is a permanent marking.
https://tattoos.lovetoknow.com/Branding
I know to others it means any permanent mark intended between the two to denote ownership or bond.
However, in the strictest sense of the word branding is specifically by burning.

Wait, so tats are branding?

No. Branding is branding.

The linked discussion was good because it covered lots of different ways to show ownership besides branding.

Like cutting, tattoos, piercing. That's all.

Back