💪 Real Straight Guy for Phone, Tired Of Reading..

Hotnjuicy

Really Experienced
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Posts
105
I'm a real straight guy who is very turned on by mature women and would like to be able talk with another dude about same interest...Given the number of posts seeking much mature women on here, I assume there are plenty of likeminded guys who read this stuff. I'm looking to make a connection with one or more people on here.
share this mutual interest, we exchanging a few emails at first, but ultimately share stories or fantasies taboo, incest. Mature stuff..
I am: Young, educated, fit, attractive man, normal, sane respectful, and trustworthy. You should be the same. Bios all real along with pics.
 

Attachments

  • 530BA6B9-4E76-484C-AD96-CB2C8B266830.jpg
    530BA6B9-4E76-484C-AD96-CB2C8B266830.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 0
Just looking for an ongoing discreet straight phone bro
I live in East coast, single at the moment.. always horny no matter what time of the day ..up early. Preferably would like to prefer someone with the same interest and able to have phone sex a couple times a week in the early hours.
I’m sure there’s other dudes out there..
 
I’ must admit I’m a bit taken back how many people haven’t responded considering all the pervs on here.. Including myself..
 
Come on now .. let’s do this super horny tonight..
Perhaps we could Skype
 
Anybody have any interesting stories that happened while younger or even now?
Let’s chst get it started.. and who knows maybe eventually meet up if we are ever in each others city/state. Maybe even become real friends, and no one would ever know that we would be into this type of man to man stuff
 
Any straight dudes around feeling Horny willing share experiences ?
 
Been edging and Stroking while working from home, or I should say trying to focus..
 
So you are a guy, looking for a guy, to brag to but not to talk dirty to? I am confused.
 
So you are a guy, looking for a guy, to brag to but not to talk dirty to? I am confused.
With all do respect.. and you would be, that’s exactly why it’s mostly for a guy or a woman that understands where I’m coming from. My thread itself clearly stated it all..
All the best to you sweetheart.
 
Anybody up and feeling up for a chat feeling extremely homey.,
Let’s do this..
 
hello dddy

I'm a real straight guy who is very turned on by mature women and would like to be able talk with another dude about same interest...Given the number of posts seeking much mature women on here, I assume there are plenty of likeminded guys who read this stuff. I'm looking to make a connection with one or more people on here.
share this mutual interest, we exchanging a few emails at first, but ultimately share stories or fantasies taboo, incest. Mature stuff..
I am: Young, educated, fit, attractive man, normal, sane respectful, and trustworthy. You should be the same. Bios all real along with pics.

Hey there bubba. what you up to tonight? Id love to chat sometime and maybe get you off over the phone. over and over and over.
 
Interested

Hey let me know if you’re around, I’m interested in getting off together on the phone
 
Like your post

Very nice post it is hot and sexy!
42 married east coast (PA)
Message me if you like
 
Back
Top