Collar & leash, using people like a dog?

B

bluekitty69

A while back I posted a light hearted fantasy of mine, how I would like to spend a weekend at in a hotel with a pet/ slave/sub useing a collar and leash on them.

Of course I got a few PMs from men, some who would "allow me to drag them around like a dog" if I would do XY or Z to them.

To me useing a collar and leash, would not automatically lead to treating a person like a dog,
Now I understand humiliation is part of some domme and sub play its just not me.

I quess what I want is your take on useing a collar and leash, I hope to hear from doms and subs.

Also I feel "allowing" is like saying " I'll put up with it to get what I want". IMO, this is not what a person in service to a dom is about.

I hope to have a good discussion about this......Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wearing a leash is not usually a "drag me / beat me" sort of thing. Of the times I've been around those who practice this, the pet rarely fights or resists because the required obedience goes along with the submission.

SHE is not one, but the pets I've known have told me they feel a sort of "release" and "freedom" that they say they don't have otherwise. I can relate because security tends to allow one to relax one's guard. And, if one is guarding against rash self tendencies, the security of knowing their owner won't allow those things can be liberating in it's own way.

To be fair, I've never met a male pet so I can't say if they have the same kind of feelings. I suspect it would depend on the relationship but somewhere in there the answer is probably yes. One should also be aware that wearing a leash is not usually the whole dynamic.

Wearing a leash is not usually a "drag me / beat me" sort of thing. Of the times I've been around those who practice this, the pet rarely fights or resists because the required obedience goes along with the submission.

SHE is not one, but the pets I've known have told me they feel a sort of "release" and "freedom" that they say they don't have otherwise. I can relate because security tends to allow one to relax one's guard. And, if one is guarding against rash self tendencies, the security of knowing their owner won't allow those things can be liberating in it's own way.

To be fair, I've never met a male pet so I can't say if they have the same kind of feelings. I suspect it would depend on the relationship but somewhere in there the answer is probably yes. One should also be aware that wearing a leash is not usually the whole dynamic.

Thanks HisArpy I would agree with your thoughts and observations.
I like the ideal of collar and leash giving a feeling of " security" and "release ", also for me the use of a collar denotes service and belonging, and on a lite side just a signal of "play time".

Hi hi, I've had a few collar and leash experiences, **but** it was not in a pet context. My first Master used it exactly as you mentioned as a "play" signal (I'm talking a serious full on two inch thick pet collar...but again not used in pet play) He only ever put the play collar on me when we were about to enter an activity he intended to put me in subspace during. The leash was only put on when I was already in subspace from some other activity and it came off after I came down. I don't know how other people experience subspace but for me, anything tried when I'm in that state will be a HELL YES even if normally it would be a wary yellow or a fear trigger. So the leash in a sense grounded me it was a constant point of contact. At those moments contact, touch, is important to me, so I took it as a positive.
I've never been in public in a leash/ lead but collar, yes. I don't think I'd be opposed depending upon the venue. If I had to guess the feeling would be an extension of what I get in kneel. That said, I think I wouldn't appreciate interacting with other people if I were on lead. I'd rather be focused on my Dom, and I'd probably need a fair bit of reassurance. Head pats and whatnot. I'm not into objectification or humiliation, I'm a service oriented submissive so I'm guessing the take away would be very different from someone who does like those things.
If I had to guess what my headspace would be, it would be very much *eyes on Sir* and extremely focussed on him. I tend to be that way when in public with my Dom anyhow...the world sorta melts away.... I think this would just add layers
I'd think for practicality you might want to try this with someone you have experience with as pacing...anticipation would make or break the feel. I'sld think I'd appreciate practicing staying in stride and set distance with Sir so it wasn't messy and embarrassing. Once I'm decently good at it then try it in a private space for a while, then try outside. Certainly more work than a day or weekend at a hotel, but maybe they would be especially good at it.

As for other uses of "collar" day collar and whatnot...this is something that is integral to me. It is my point of calm. It is my physical grounding when my Sir isn't around me. I touch it when I feel unsure, upset, nervous, or anxious ... On rare occasions when I'm angry. It is as close as I can get to holding His hand or being in kneel. Calm. Centered. Safe.

Angedesoleil all I can say is just...Wow!

Hi hi, I've had a few collar and leash experiences, **but** it was not in a pet context. My first Master used it exactly as you mentioned as a "play" signal (I'm talking a serious full on two inch thick pet collar...but again not used in pet play) He only ever put the play collar on me when we were about to enter an activity he intended to put me in subspace during. The leash was only put on when I was already in subspace from some other activity and it came off after I came down. I don't know how other people experience subspace but for me, anything tried when I'm in that state will be a HELL YES even if normally it would be a wary yellow or a fear trigger. So the leash in a sense grounded me it was a constant point of contact. At those moments contact, touch, is important to me, so I took it as a positive.
I've never been in public in a leash/ lead but collar, yes. I don't think I'd be opposed depending upon the venue. If I had to guess the feeling would be an extension of what I get in kneel. That said, I think I wouldn't appreciate interacting with other people if I were on lead. I'd rather be focused on my Dom, and I'd probably need a fair bit of reassurance. Head pats and whatnot. I'm not into objectification or humiliation, I'm a service oriented submissive so I'm guessing the take away would be very different from someone who does like those things.
If I had to guess what my headspace would be, it would be very much *eyes on Sir* and extremely focussed on him. I tend to be that way when in public with my Dom anyhow...the world sorta melts away.... I think this would just add layers
I'd think for practicality you might want to try this with someone you have experience with as pacing...anticipation would make or break the feel. I'sld think I'd appreciate practicing staying in stride and set distance with Sir so it wasn't messy and embarrassing. Once I'm decently good at it then try it in a private space for a while, then try outside. Certainly more work than a day or weekend at a hotel, but maybe they would be especially good at it.

As for other uses of "collar" day collar and whatnot...this is something that is integral to me. It is my point of calm. It is my physical grounding when my Sir isn't around me. I touch it when I feel unsure, upset, nervous, or anxious ... On rare occasions when I'm angry. It is as close as I can get to holding His hand or being in kneel. Calm. Centered. Safe.

Not quite my thing... I don’t think. Maybe? Parts of this are sexy AF.
I have a collar. I haven’t been on a leash yet.
Thank you for sharing this.

A while back I posted a light hearted fantasy of mine, how I would like to spend a weekend at in a hotel with a pet/ slave/sub useing a collar and leash on them.

Of course I got a few PMs from men, some who would "allow me to drag them around like a dog" if I would do XY or Z to them.

To me useing a collar and leash, would not automatically lead to treating a person like a dog,
Now I understand humiliation is part of some domme and sub play its just not me.

I quess what I want is your take on useing a collar and leash, I hope to hear from doms and subs.

Also I feel "allowing" is like saying " I'll put up with it to get what I want". IMO, this is not what a person in service to a dom is about.

I hope to have a good discussion about this......Thanks.

You are absolutely right about attitudes towards such play. A true submissive should not add their own lists of wants. The whole point of D/s is that it's a power exchange. If you don't want to relinquish power, which in effect is what these trades are, then you are not a sub.

You are absolutely right about attitudes towards such play. A true submissive should not add their own lists of wants. The whole point of D/s is that it's a power exchange. If you don't want to relinquish power, which in effect is what these trades are, then you are not a sub.

Assuming that an enlightening and understanding communication occurs prior to the leash being snapped into place, you forgot to add.
It’s okay.
I’ll add it.

Thanks all, some of this is new to me but only in the sense I had no words to describe it, just a feeling and needs.

Been trying to learn as much as I can, and found out there is no one path to get were I want to be!

So again my Thanks!

Not quite my thing... I don’t think. Maybe? Parts of this are sexy AF.
I have a collar. I haven’t been on a leash yet.
Thank you for sharing this.

*smiles* thank you Farawyn. I've come across a few of your posts that resonated with me too, so I take that as a huge compliment.

To the OP if you ever want to talk and commiserate my box is open. It's always comforting to find someone who **gets it**

I'll add to Angedesoleil's comment but from a Domme's perspective.

I use collars and leashes in play. They are a great way to instruct without talking - getting a sub to sit, kneel, stand, etc. Quite often I use them to put the sub in a push and pull predicament – pulling on the leash to make him come close to my body but keeping my foot on his shoulder to push him away at the same time. It creates dynamic emotions inside of him.

Out in public, collars and leashes are used to demonstrate ownership, or at least 'hands off'. Collars and leashes are particularly important to focus a sub's attention on you the whole night especially when there is lots of nudity and sex and other women vying for attention in the club. (Blinkers and masks work well too.) Some clubs have their own system of collars. House subs might all wear red collars, subs already attached wear black collars, and subs looking for a Domme wear no collars, etc. It becomes a handy signal so you can respect people's boundaries without having to open a dialogue.

Collars and leashes can also help pets get into pet-mode. The same as cages and pet beds. Yet, this does not mean they take on an animal persona, though some do. It all depends on the individual and the agreements/dynamics in an individual D/S relationship.

Some Dommes even wear collars. Usually a collar is used to display the keys of cock cages they hold. It's a physical demonstration of their 'power' over their slave, but it also can make a slave feel valued that his Domme is parading his key like a trophy.

Being 'collared' is entirely different. It is a deeper commitment. Some people even see it as a type of marriage, or a commitment ring.

:kiss:

I'll add to Angedesoleil's comment but from a Domme's perspective.

I use collars and leashes in play. They are a great way to instruct without talking - getting a sub to sit, kneel, stand, etc. Quite often I use them to put the sub in a push and pull predicament – pulling on the leash to make him come close to my body but keeping my foot on his shoulder to push him away at the same time. It creates dynamic emotions inside of him.

Out in public, collars and leashes are used to demonstrate ownership, or at least 'hands off'. Collars and leashes are particularly important to focus a sub's attention on you the whole night especially when there is lots of nudity and sex and other women vying for attention in the club. (Blinkers and masks work well too.) Some clubs have their own system of collars. House subs might all wear red collars, subs already attached wear black collars, and subs looking for a Domme wear no collars, etc. It becomes a handy signal so you can respect people's boundaries without having to open a dialogue.

Collars and leashes can also help pets get into pet-mode. The same as cages and pet beds. Yet, this does not mean they take on an animal persona, though some do. It all depends on the individual and the agreements/dynamics in an individual D/S relationship.

Some Dommes even wear collars. Usually a collar is used to display the keys of cock cages they hold. It's a physical demonstration of their 'power' over their slave, but it also can make a slave feel valued that his Domme is parading his key like a trophy.

Being 'collared' is entirely different. It is a deeper commitment. Some people even see it as a type of marriage, or a commitment ring.

:kiss:

Yes so much of this calls to me! I have not stepped foot into any kind of club so your experience is very interesting and informative.

When I posted about my fantasy the use of a collar and leash was just a vague ideal I had.

But as the image percolated in my mind, and I found myself trying to shape it into something I could understand, I knew what I didn't want it to be, not humiliation, not pain, so your comments on how placeing a collar on is a signal to the person is so on point with me.

I quess I saw the leash as a tether, a way of anchoring the person to the player and to the dynamics of the play.

But I must admit I do like the "push pull" play you described!

Also someone PM me that I would need a big chain to control him, no no no! IMO a chain could be as fine as a hair, it's about surendering control not brute strength.

So thanks for your post I find a day with out learning something is a wasted day!

Yes so much of this calls to me! I have not stepped foot into any kind of club so your experience is very interesting and informative.

When I posted about my fantasy the use of a collar and leash was just a vague ideal I had.

But as the image percolated in my mind, and I found myself trying to shape it into something I could understand, I knew what I didn't want it to be, not humiliation, not pain, so your comments on how placeing a collar on is a signal to the person is so on point with me.

I quess I saw the leash as a tether, a way of anchoring the person to the player and to the dynamics of the play.

But I must admit I do like the "push pull" play you described!

Also someone PM me that I would need a big chain to control him, no no no! IMO a chain could be as fine as a hair, it's about surendering control not brute strength.

So thanks for your post I find a day with out learning something is a wasted day!

Yeah, I never like chain leashes – they are heavy, cold and hang just straight down, which makes them easy to kneel on and get in the way. I prefer leather leashes – they are nicer on the hand and body, and you can also use them to flog...lol. Plus, they are more elegant for those who are into feminine style. ;)

Yeah, I never like chain leashes – they are heavy, cold and hang just straight down, which makes them easy to kneel on and get in the way. I prefer leather leashes – they are nicer on the hand and body, and you can also use them to flog...lol. Plus, they are more elegant for those who are into feminine style. ;)

Ok now I want a matching leather collar and leash!

Actually we found the wind kind worked really well for me as the consistent tension provided that *touch* point of contact that also doesn't snap me out of subspace. But I'd agree, the chain kind would be super heavy...it could also catch hair which would be *bad*... Leather depending upon the climate? In Florida on summer I'd think it would sweat profusely.

Over and the years,i have had ladies,in fantasy text,ask to be collared,and mistreated.
Not always my thing,but happy to help them.
Some ladies have gotten so excited,by being made to behave,dirty,often dog like,exsposed to passers-by,etc. And to me,seem to love being called a whore,slut,cum- bucket,slag,etc,,
Often partial to anal sex,and objects,,up their bottom..
I follow where they LEAD me.
Some of my best sexy ladies,wanted this,but probably only in fantasy land,,or maybe not?.
Happy to chat to any ladies,preferably,older,mature,etc..Bob,x

My wife is off work today and has spent the entire day topless and in a collar. I have "fetched" her with a leash for various activities including:

#1 Naked massage for me
#2 Blow job while I was in a meeting (I telecommute)
#3 Shaving my cock for me (on her knees)
#4 Putting a "use me" tattoo on her mound
#5 Making her masturbate for my pleasure and stopping just before she's about to cum.

She's a submissive (but a bratty one) and we've explored quite a bit together, we are going to 50 shades tonight (which she finds boring because of how tame it is but it's fun to watch other people freaking out).

She's mid thirties, 5'3, 125 pounds, drop dead gorgeous (gets a ton of attention) and with very nice DD breasts and looks amazing topless and in a collar.

Glad my thread was gotten a few more posts, not just from women but men too!

Always glad to hear from both ends of the leash!:cattail:

My SO saw this and he hadn't thought of it. Last Sunday morning out comes my new collar, pink with my name engraved on the plate, so now I've to answer to Twinky for the rest of the day. Next he covers the end of my nose with black face paint. Then came the leather leash, mostly used for correcting his bad doggy when he would double it over and slap my bum with it, after only two or three of those I was very eager to please. Finally he produced a new fox-tail butt-plug and that made me whimper because the plug is metal and he'd kept it in the fridge overnight. It took us while to get round to breakfast, Twinky had to practice being obedient for her master first and then learn some tricks. Once in the kitchen kneeling on all fours to eat ice cream and jelly sweets from a 'good doggy' dog bowl that easily slid around the floor was not funny; well I didn't think so, he thought it was hilarious. Anyway his ultimate humiliation came once I needed to pee. He clipped on my leash, led me into the freezing cold garage and explained I was to stay on all fours, cock my leg and use the drain. At least he held my tail up so I wouldn't mess it up and having your clit cleaned afterwards with a 'super-soaker' water pistol was an interesting new sensation.

collar and leash

hiya
hope you don't mind me chiming it...My Daddy puts the collar and leash on me. And when he does, my face gets immediately hot. it really does something to me. I am suddenly intensely submissive, no brat, just knocked to my knees in service. Almost drunk with arousal.
Plus his face lights up. Its quite a wonderful feeling.
I don't even have to do anything, just sit in front of him on the floor. We would watch tv and every once in a while, he'd pet my head, or tug on the leash. He never formally calls me a dog, I suppose it would be hot, but, just having it on is thrilling!
Thanks
xo

hiya
hope you don't mind me chiming it...My Daddy puts the collar and leash on me. And when he does, my face gets immediately hot. it really does something to me. I am suddenly intensely submissive, no brat, just knocked to my knees in service. Almost drunk with arousal.
Plus his face lights up. Its quite a wonderful feeling.
I don't even have to do anything, just sit in front of him on the floor. We would watch tv and every once in a while, he'd pet my head, or tug on the leash. He never formally calls me a dog, I suppose it would be hot, but, just having it on is thrilling!
Thanks
xo

Essentially a mental construct ,helps you as you grow in the garden of bliss.

i have worn a collar and lead as part of a pet play scenario as well as during more stereotypical D/s. the two, for me, were completely different.

the pet play did not involve D/s in the classic sense of being submissive to my “owner”. rather, i was literally her pet and the collar signified that. i wore it all the time but only wore the lead when we took her dogs for a walk. you wouldn’t have you dog on a lead when at home afterall, would you? there was no humiliation or degradation at all, it was an opportunity for us both to experience something we were curious about. i had to go sit by the door if i needed the loo, i wasn’t allowed on the furniture and i had to eat and drink from bowls. it was kind of difficult for the first day, especially after the first hour or so when the novelty had worn off! i didn’t have to bark or anything but i was given a limited vocabulary to use.

it was very different from being collared and submissive and restrained and all of those things. it wasn’t better or worse or more or less enjoyable, just very different and a completely different mindset.

I have always enjoyed using a collar and leash on my submissives. For me, it is a tool to assist with domination and control. I don't have them behave like or role-play a dog, but if they want to, I'll indulge. I like leather goods, so that's part of the attraction for me. It also adjusts the state of mind of my submissive. As soon as that collar goes on or that leash is tugged, yanked or used to redden their rear, it adjusts them perfectly. I enjoy the feeling of the leash in my hand too.

Hi all ladies

Hi ladies
I am alen 🐕
I am true submissive pet
Any mistress want me to serve in your foot, pussy or ass then personal message me,
I would love to hear from you

Back