Here's Your Republican Party

The Republican Party is now the “Flying Evil Clown Faced Monkeys that Shit Angry Bees Party.”


The Republican Party's Major Policy Platform Is the Pursuit of Evil

The GOP has never been the party of bunnies and rainbows, but with Roy Moore, it's now fully embraced the Dark Side.

The GOP has gone complete bath salts and Vietnamese Snake Wine-bender crazy.


The real truth is, is that Republicans lost what little self-respect and dignity they had and decided that since they had already flirted with the dark side, they went full on Sith Lord. They began to outright say that their desire to take away your health care, hand out money to the most obscenely rich, and stay in power mattered far more than any sense of basic human decency.

Yes, America, the Republicans will turn a blind eye as people molest your children, let you die from a lack of insulin, and screw their rural and working class base so their masters can deduct the cost of a private jet from their taxes....


Therehe Republicans didn’t even sell American democracy and basic morality for something as evil and powerful as HYDRA, they sold us out for Paris Hilton circa 2005 and The Rich Texan from The Simpsons which is as depressing as it is insulting.


However it stands, the Republican Party as we knew it even a decade or two ago is dead. It now more closely represents the type of people that make for good Mad Max villains than fiscal and religious conservatives. This means it’s not even the conservative right-wing party of American politics but a roaming horde of ignorant barbarians, mockingly going through the façade of the civilization they’re burning to the ground. I guess this leaves the Democratic Party as the actual moderate right wing party in America. Congrats, Republicans, you made me a conservative and I hate you for it.

-Amanda Kerri


https://www.advocate.com/commentary/2017/12/12/republican-partys-major-policy-platform-pursuit-evil


How are the Log Cabin Republicans doing, lately ?
 
Meanwhile, the McCarthy Witch Hunt is in full swing in the House today, investigating "bias" in the FBI.

It is truly horrifying to watch.
 
Meanwhile, the McCarthy Witch Hunt is in full swing in the House today, investigating "bias" in the FBI.

It is truly horrifying to watch.

This is how shit goes down in dictatorships. Loyalty to the man. This is also what happens when you elect a bunch of spineless people and call it a political party.
 
‘They’re jumping off the cliff’: Prominent Republicans explain why ‘Trump is a symptom’ of the GOP’s demise

Two prominent conservative thinkers joined MSNBC anchor Chris Hayes to explain the state of the Republican Party after losing the Alabama special election.

Hayes queried Heritage Foundation founder and long-time Republican congressman from Oklahoma, Mickey Edwards.

“Who’s to blame here, Mickey, for what’s happened to your party?” Hayes asked the former nine-term congressman.

“The party,” Edwards explained. “For one thing, you said Chris, the president is sort of leading them off the cliff. No, they’re jumping off the cliff.”

“And it was the Republican National Committee that went into Alabama and inexplicably put money into the race to help elect somebody who has been credibly accused of child molestation,” Edwards noted. “And even before that, had said that his personal religious beliefs trumped the Constitution.”

“So the party is doing it to itself and it’s more suicide,” Edwards explained. “Trump is not killing it, Trump is symptom. There’s a lot wrong in the party.”

“But look, I can remember the days when you could take the Christian Coalition or the Moral Majority and know that they had legitimate points of view and that they were really trying to stand up for character and integrity in public life,” Charen argued. “And now they have covered themselves in disgrace.”

“To lose a seat in the reddest of red states in Alabama partly because of energized black turnout and partly because Republicans did not show up. They are discouraged and demoralized by that kind of a candidate, by that kind of politics,” Charen worried. “And that should be sending chills down the spines of many Republicans in Congress.”

“It does not bode well for their fortunes in 2018 at all,” Charen concluded.

How can the Demonrats fuck this up? You know that they will somehow!:eek:
 
I think they should lay off the Trump is a sexual predator thing, but it's too late now, they're going all in on it.

I think it's a big mistake--unless they get more compelling accounts than gropes and disgusting kisses. He's obviously repulsive and creepy and a sleazebag, but he's not in Roy Moore or Matt Lauer territory. It is stupid to lump it all together, and it was stupid to force Franken out.

I thought this during the campaign. No one cared about the "p" comment. Hillary should have just blown it off.

They should have just referred Franken to an Ethics Investigation, and if they HAVE to do something, it should be an Ethics Investigation of Trump, not calling for his resignation.

The D Party is completely stupid to make the metoo movement their rallying cry. Dumb dumb dumb.

They can step up and stand up for GRADES of sexual "harassment." Some are way way worse than others. Be smart about it. Stand up for women but don't treat it all the same.

How can the Demonrats fuck this up? You know that they will somehow!:eek:
 
I think they should lay off the Trump is a sexual predator thing, but it's too late now, they're going all in on it.

I think it's a big mistake--unless they get more compelling accounts than gropes and disgusting kisses. He's obviously repulsive and creepy and a sleazebag, but he's not in Roy Moore or Matt Lauer territory. It is stupid to lump it all together, and it was stupid to force Franken out.

I thought this during the campaign. No one cared about the "p" comment. Hillary should have just blown it off.

They should have just referred Franken to an Ethics Investigation, and if they HAVE to do something, it should be an Ethics Investigation of Trump, not calling for his resignation.

The D Party is completely stupid to make the metoo movement their rallying cry. Dumb dumb dumb.

They can step up and stand up for GRADES of sexual "harassment." Some are way way worse than others. Be smart about it. Stand up for women but don't treat it all the same.

OHHH MY GAWWWD......I never though I would catch you defending Trump and throwing Democrats under the bus like a racist fuckin' Nazi.

But there it is......you're done now Trumpster!!
 
How can the Demonrats fuck this up? You know that they will somehow!:eek:
Paraphrasing PJ O'Rourke: Democrats fuck over the economy and society with good intentions. Republicans do it for fun.

Quoting Will Rogers (Cherokee): "I'm not a member of any organized political party. I'm a Democrat."

There's no limit to how badly Tromp can screw the pooch. Can the Dums outdo him?
 
Paraphrasing PJ O'Rourke: Democrats fuck over the economy and society with good intentions. Republicans do it for fun.

Quoting Will Rogers (Cherokee): "I'm not a member of any organized political party. I'm a Democrat."

There's no limit to how badly Tromp can screw the pooch. Can the Dums outdo him?

Will Rogers: " If elected, I promise to resign. "

Dems in 2018: " I promise to consider whether to keep my promises or not. "
 
I think they should lay off the Trump is a sexual predator thing, but it's too late now, they're going all in on it.

They're still chasing the white women's vote. They've realized white men are lost so this is their tactic. It might not work in Alabama but it could certainly work in states like Ohio and Virginia.

Trump is a sexual predator and totally unfit to run for dog catcher and if you keep beating that point home enough it'll work. For example, a lot of racists still believe Obama wasn't born in the U.S.
 
They are completely deranged.

Why yes, "edits" and "texts" are right up there with collusion, lying to the FBI, money laundering, and conspiracy against the United States.

but but but. . . he edited his document!

Someone needs to remind the Orange Asshole he said he fired Comey because of how mean he was to Hillary Clinton. Now he's upset because Comey "softened" his tone in the course of drafting his letter exonerating Clinton.

Faux News is at this moment screaming about "edits" (emails! emails! emails! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi!) like it's the end of the world.



Hours before, White House Deputy press secretary Hogan Gidley told Fox News Channel that edits to former FBI Director James Comey's statement on Clinton's private email server and anti-Trump texts from a top agent are "deeply troubling."

"It is very sad when you look at those documents, how they've done that is really, really disgraceful, and you have a lot of really angry people who are seeing it," Trump said of the document.
 
Corker’s last-minute ‘yes’ on GOP tax bill could be related to addition benefitting his businesses: report

Sen. Bob Corker (R-TN) on Friday switched his “no” vote on the GOP’s tax bill to a “yes” — and new reporting shows it could be related to additions that will benefit his businesses.

As International Business Times reports, Corker “abruptly switched his position” when the latest draft of the bill was released. Analysts that spoke with the IB Times analysts said the latest language in the controversial bill “would specifically allow owners of large real estate holdings through LLCs to deduct a percentage of their ‘pass through’ income from their taxes,” a move that would “personally” enrich real estate LLC owners.

“Corker has millions of dollars of ownership stakes in real-estate related LLCs that could also benefit,” federal records reviewed by IBT show.

The report explains that “pass throughs” are “business entities that don’t pay corporate income taxes.” Instead, they “‘pass through’ income to partners, who then pay personal income taxes on the money they receive.”

The Senate’s reconciled bill has a 20 percent deduction for pass throughs, and in a last-minute change, also “added a new way around restrictions that would have kept pass throughs with large income but few employees from benefiting.”

The Party of Larceny?:eek:
 
The Republicans Are What We Thought They Were

First, they pass tax cuts and run up the deficit. Then, they use the deficit to ‘prove’ spending is out of control, and start slashing entitlement programs.

You’re surprised at Bob Corker? Really? Please. Yes, he’s a deficit hawk. And he’s a senator who has, from time to time, made some effort to work in a bipartisan fashion.

But come on. He’s a Republican. He likes tax cuts. He believes, as they all do, in supply-side economic theory. And he has donors and constituents in Tennessee who wanted this. See what he said in defending his switch from no to yes on the GOP tax bill: He changed because of “many conversations over the past several days with individuals from both sides of the aisle across Tennessee and around the country.” In other words, rich people.

Besides, he’s not going to buck the team. Not on something like this. There’s a history here. Read Robert Kaiser’s great book Act of Congress, about how the Dodd-Frank bill became law. Corker was working with Chris Dodd. In absolute good faith! But Corker couldn’t—or wouldn’t—bring any other GOP senators along with him. A crucial defection, incidentally, was Richard Shelby, whom we’re praising this week for helping to save us from Sen. Roy Moore. Corker ultimately voted against it.

Marco Rubio? That was a joke from the start. He seems to have gotten a portion of what he wanted on the child tax credit. Rubio called the changed that leadership agreed to a “solid step.” We all know what words like that mean. They mean: Well, it kinda sucks, but it’s enough for me to save face, especially with Americans for Tax Reform and Club for Growth and all these other people threatening to find someone to primary my ass if I vote no.

Like the coach said, the Republicans are who we thought they were.
Dismantling the United States, piece by piece.
 
If you believe Democrats are coming for you guns, you're a goddamn moron. If you believe anybody hates civil rights well you don't even recognize the fact that you don't have rights and no such thing has ever existed. What you have are a select set of privileges that your government has bestowed upon you and can remove. We can debate on what we want and need but not on the fact that you never had a right.
 
If you believe Democrats are coming for you guns, you're a goddamn moron. If you believe anybody hates civil rights well you don't even recognize the fact that you don't have rights and no such thing has ever existed. What you have are a select set of privileges that your government has bestowed upon you and can remove. We can debate on what we want and need but not on the fact that you never had a right.

LOL...they didn't bestow shit.

All they can do is kill/incarcerate me for doing shit they don't like, if they can...which they usually can't.
 
Bob Corker says he hasn’t read tax bill and denies big payout changed his vote to ‘yes’

In an exclusive interview with International Business Times, U.S. Senator Bob Corker, R-Tenn, denied knowing about a controversial last-minute provision slipped into the Republican tax bill that could personally enrich him. Corker, the lone Republican to vote against the original Senate bill, which didn't include the provision, also admitted he has not read the final tax bill he announced he will support.

---
“I had like a two-page summary I went through with leadership,” said Corker. “I never saw the actual text.” Despite not reading the bill -- and having time to read it before the final vote scheduled for this week -- he reiterated his support for the bill to IBT, support he announced hours before bill’s full text was publicly released on Friday.

---
After the report, Corker called IBT and asked for a detailed description of the provision, insisting he did not know about. After the provision was described, he said: “If I understand what [the provision] does, it sounds totally unnecessary and borderline ridiculous.”

So he doesn't read legislation, he just believes his leadership? Why are we paying him so much to do so little?:mad:
 
I'm a little fuzzy now from the new meds, but I recall reading recently that the 'biased' agent Mueller fired a few months ago, who sent anti-Tromp emails, also communicated his disgust with Dums: HRC was untrustworthy, Chelsea Clinton was arrogant, Bernie Sanders was nutz, etc. IOW not a Hillary-lover, but cynical about the whole circus. Somehow that's not mentioned by those claiming a witch hunt.
 
The House Republicans are completely batshit.

Watching them in action in that hearing was unbelievable. They're worse than Fox. They're completely off the rails. Just total Alex Jones level hysteria. It was sickening watching them sitting there in the U.S. Congress foaming at the mouth.

You can't reason with them. The Dems brought up these points, and many other logical observations, and they just ignored it and went back to foaming.

The absolutely worse was a guy named Ratcliffe from Texas. Whoever he is, he's certifiable.


I'm a little fuzzy now from the new meds, but I recall reading recently that the 'biased' agent Mueller fired a few months ago, who sent anti-Tromp emails, also communicated his disgust with Dums: HRC was untrustworthy, Chelsea Clinton was arrogant, Bernie Sanders was nutz, etc. IOW not a Hillary-lover, but cynical about the whole circus. Somehow that's not mentioned by those claiming a witch hunt.
 
Isn't the RNC being progressive? I mean if a sexual deviant wanted to run for office before he'd have to be a Democrat.
 
Back
Top