Unwanted Arrangement-Closed For LordUsagi

Perplexia

Romance embellisher
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Posts
18,221
One of the worst things to be other then poor or a whore, was a bastard. She was privileged to be born to the King of Frances mistress Margaret. Rosamond or Rose as she was normally called grew up with quite a few happy memories of her father. He would visit her and her mother often and was quite diligent in being sure they wanted for nothing and had every advantage.

Perhaps that was his first mistake. He ensured that Rose had the finest tutors and learned about the world outside of France. Of course his pure blood children received the same and she was often thrown into the mix of them. Her half brother Prince Henry was her favorite. They got exchanged ideas, and spent a great deal of time together. Being a couple years older then her, he took it upon himself to be her protector, and ensured she knew how to defend herself if ever he couldn't be there.

Princess Ann on the other hand, was a spiteful, spoiled sadistic wench that took great pleasure in insulting and humiliating Rose at every turn. The amount of times she heard "You should strive to be as accomplished as the princess, or why can't you hold your tongue" were so extreme that she had somehow decided to do the opposite of whatever she was asked.

The idea of getting married and being someones property was the furthest from her mind as anything could be. Her eyes had been opened to what a loveless marriage could produce, and what it was for two people that loved each other. Why should she have to settle for less. Though she refused to settle as being a mistress so that she could have it. Never would she wish to inflict that upon any children that would come of it.

In her favor she had her mothers beauty. Her long jet black hair and bright magnetic green eyes, full plump bosom and milky white skin, turned heads no matter where she went. It was a curse and had caused her several behavioral reprimands in the past. Tonight was the ball, and though she loved to dance she hated these stuffy social occasions where people gossiped and snubbed others.

No, she would much rather be with a book under a tree. Before she saw it coming it was too late. Ann and her ladies had her pinned in. "This is a royal function you shouldn't be allowed here" her sister spat for a laugh from her ladies.

Rolling her eyes Rose responded "Still half royal, didn't want to be here but daddy dearest made me. If you have a problem speak to him. Oh wait you can't because he's normally too busy or with my mother." she smiled sweetly then couldn't stop herself from adding:

"Tell me Ann what is it like to know you were produced only because of duty, and not because he actually loved or wanted to touch your mother" This caused Ann to reach out and smack her across the face. Rose didn't think before she responded, instead her instincts took over and she knocked the pretentious bitch on her ass with one punch.

Henry had tried on her behalf to reason with his father but the King's quota for dealing with his daughters unladylike manners and embarrassment had reached it's limit. If she hadn't have placed a harmful hand upon a royal perhaps he may have reconsidered. So doing what he could to ensure at least a somewhat safe life for her he pawned her off.

No ceremony would be done. It was simply done by proxy and signed by witness'. It didn't help that when asked if she would take this man she said no. Because her fathers word overrode hers. She was off to Scotland to be the wife of a Lord who had been widowed some three years and was without an heir.

The sea voyage was a little rough, and she slept a great amount of the time. If one thing was clear, it was that she couldn't run off Tand be a wench on a pirate ship. The sea was not her friend. Once in port her and her belongings were placed into a carriage. Her eyes took in the beautiful moors and land. This was surely a beautiful place.

Rose could see the tall towers in the distance. It was quite an impressive dwelling. There had been little told to her of her new husband, she had heard his name in passing but had never been introduced.

Coming through the arch with with the gate being shut behind them she got a full welcome of staff and what she would learn were her ladies in waiting. Everyone but her husband was there to greet her. Stepping down he then appeared introducing himself in a cordial less then interested in having her there manner. This may not be so bad after all she thought. He doesn't want me here, I don't want to be here. Shouldn't be any problem to leave. Smiling politely she merely nodded and portrayed the quiet type.

It took all she had not to tell him as far as she was concerned he wasn't her husband nor would she be partaking in any of the rituals that occur with it. But with the impression he gave he honestly didn't seem to care she was here. That was oddly a refreshing change from the men that spent their time googling over her as if she was some sort of consolation prize.

Following the ladies to her tower after the slightly tense greeting. She changed for dinner after a quick bath. She was actually quite hungry the stops along the way didn't offer much in the form of food that she was willing to eat. Placing her auburn locks upon her head her emerald eyes stared back at her in the mirror. She missed home, and she missed her brother.

The dinner gathering was quite small, and for that she was relieved the last thing she needed was another social event in which she had to behave herself for a specific length of time. She had hoped to have a couple words with her 'husband' but he managed to stay at a distance from her for the evening until she excused herself from weariness from her travels.

With a turn of the key in her door. She retracted herself to the window seat to read a book and glance out at the stars.
 
Last edited:
He had watched her all the way through dinner, she was quiet, polite and definitely not at all excited about her new life. But then he understood that it would be very hard for her to be excited about it, he had not been thrilled by the idea of another marriage either. For Rosamond it would be an exile as well as a forced political union. He at least was still in his home and would not have to give birth to the children that his king wanted him to sire.

The one pleasantness of the situation was that his young bride was pleasing to look upon and her beauty reminded him of his own wife now a few years deceased. But that reminder was also a bit sour as he had loved his wife so dearly until her dying day. Perhaps if they had managed to have children he would not have been forced into this marriage.

He also pitied the young girl being forced to lay with a man many years her senior, whom she did not care for, but traditions needed to be observed lest there be political repercussions years later. So he waited almost an hour before deciding to pay his new bride a visit, a visit to discuss the best way for them to make of the situation they both found themselves in.

He could see a flicker of light beneath the door so he knew that Rosamond was still awake. Although he had every right to enter the room he decided rather to wait for her permission, so Lord Gregory announced himself with a loud knock on the her door.
 
Rose heard the footsteps and held her breath. Then the dreaded knock came rapping upon her bedroom door. "One moment please" she said as she slowly brought her feet to the floor.

Pinching her cheeks she slowly walked to the door and turned the key to unlock it. Opening it she stood in the doorway and looked up to the man she had been been forced to wed. For being an older man, many years her senior. He was handsome in a rugged way.

She wanted to tell him that it was improper for him to visit her quarters. But it wasn't. By the kings law, he was her husband. He could do whatever he wished, it was his house, and she was his property. Stepping back a few steps she moved to the side so he could enter.

Clearing her throat a little she spoke. "Thank you for the care that went into creating my room. It suits me well. I understand that our situation is one that neither of us requested, nor wished for. With that being said i'll stay out of your way unless my presence is required."
 
He looked at her and tried a reassuring smile, "yes it is a situation that neither of us were expecting, but it is one that we none the less have to deal with."

He entered her room, "I am glad you have settled in, but I must ask you not to lock the door." He was sure his next words would be misconstrued but he said them any way, "I will try to mostly respect your privacy, but for reasons of safety it is best not to lock the door."

He felt uncomfortable about breaching the subject of them consummating their marriage, but it was something they would have to at least talk about.

Noticing the book she held, he held out his hand, "may I." It would be a welcome delay from the discussion of their marriage going forward.
 
Rose looked at him as he asked for the book and said "of course" and handed him Le Jeu De L'amour Et Du Hasard (The Game of Love and Chance). "Very well, I shall keep my door unlocked, for safety. Though one could argue that the point of a lock was to keep one safely inside.

But it is your house and I shall respect your wishes. Please allow me the same courtesy and do not enter unless invited in." she smiled politely.

"I am quite tired by my journey and would like to continue my comedy, with the enjoyment of the room not rocking. I have discovered that I am not a sea faring woman.

But I suppose we are to have some talk about your rights as a property owner, and me being a breeding cow. I also understand that your previous wife passed after a long illness and that you very much loved and cherished her. I am sorry for your loss Lord Gregory.

Please do not feel the need to rush into this little arrangement my father the king has made. I am quite young only ten and 8, there are still some years before i am of no use. It will wait. Now if you please, I would like to get some rest."
 
"Oh, that is somewhat embarrassing," he took looked at the book, he understood enough French to get the translation of the title but he would never be able to read the play, "I guess it was arrogant of me to believe with your well spoken English that you would be reading a book I could understand."

He handed it back to her with the respect that a piece of literature should garner, but couldn't help noticing her amble bust from his height advantage point. She was indeed young and beautiful, and he was sure any man would be pleased to bed her, that was not for foremost on his mind, but it was something they would have to address at some point.

He did realize that she perhaps had mentioned his wife to stir feeling of guilt in him should he feel the urgent need to consummate the wedding.

"Despite your good grasp of the English language, I fear you might have misused a word. For us the term breeding cow is used for a particularly fertile bovine animal that will produce many offspring to be used in dairy farming." He smiled despite feeling a little guilt at his attempted humor, "not for a beautiful woman who will be loved and cherished by her husband, though I have sometimes been referred to as a bull by some of my servants."
 
"There was no mistake in my speaking sire. A woman, being forced to breed against her wishes and deemed by the law as property. Is no better off then a four legged dumb animal that is placed in the same situation. It is simply a legal form of prostitution which generally results in an unhappy childhood for the offspring that are the result of the loveless marriage. Now you speak of loving and cherishing, so I will take that unless that were somehow to occur we shan't have to have this conversation again. Blame me as being barren if you must, i care not. Now if you please sir, i am quite tired and would like to retire."
 
A flush of anger could be seen on his face.

"I have been nothing but civil to you throughout this whole unwanted arrangement. He moved to the window to look out at the panoramic view. "I arranged for this room, away from my own to give you some privacy, and out of respect I have not insisted we consummate the wedding immediately."

He looked back at her, "but consummate it we shall. Our relative kings may have political reasons for this marriage, but I shall not break the laws of God for you. If that is the only time we lay together then so be it, and if you wish us to couple as animals do then that is fine."
 
Rose sighed and shook her head. "You're right, It was not my wish to anger you. I am angry, and that is not your fault. I am a spoiled bastard child of a King, that has been forced into this because I couldn't hold my temper. Though I do not regret punching my half sister in her face and knocking her on her spoiled arse. It is still not fair of me to take out my frustration to you. "

Placing the book on the table she sat down in a chair. "I know that you do not wish for this arrangement anymore then I do. Regardless of my thoughts on the property laws of women,again that is not your fault, I shouldn't have asked for you to disobey your Kings or God, just because i protest them. They are what they are and I can't change them. "

She paused for a moment as she tried to articulate what she wanted to say. "In my short life I have seen two types of arrangements. One where it was duty, and one where it was love. I would prefer the later. I understand that could, or could not happen. But if you're willing I would like to give getting to know each other a chance. I would hope that with some time, I would be able to form an attachment to you and desire to give myself to you as a woman should."
 
He considered her words for a while, before moving to look down at her. He was sure it was intimidating, and although he did not wish to seem overly the monster he needed her to know that she had angered him.

"I pity you, thrust into a marriage with a man twice your age, and one as bullish and intimidating as myself. But I do have a kind side, one that loved my wife to her last day. She too was chosen for me, but we soon fell in love and our greatest regret was we never had a child."

He crouched down on his haunches his hands supporting himself on the arms of the chair.

"As ails of her illness weakened her she urged me to take a lover, even if just for me to have the child I so desired. But I never did and even now with her gone I have held back my manly urges."

He looked at her sincerely, "so I will confess that when I was to wed again there was a part of me that was excited by the thought of companionship, both in and out of the bedroom and thus the chance of a child."

He stood up, "but I am not a cruel man and I will not force myself or a situation you do not care for upon you. I will wait for a while, to let you see if your heart perhaps softens towards me, but I do not have unrelenting patience, and nor can I put my desires away forever."
 
For a moment as he towered over her she was slightly intimidated. She could now see why they called him a bull. He could easily pick her up and throw her on the bed and in an instant could have her receiving him deep inside of her virgin hole or holes. Her eyes slightly widened and watched as he lowered himself to her level.

She could still feel the pain that lingered in him as he spoke of his wife. It softened her slightly to him. It was hard to find a man to be loyal to one woman. It really wasn't heard of that often.

She listened to his words and nodded. "I understand my lord, thank you." she said softly. "Perhaps tomorrow we could go for a walk? and begin to get to know each other. But right now I must sleep."
 
He nodded, "I would like that very much, there is a beautiful lake not too far to the north." He smiled, "but I will leave you now, as per your request."

Stopping at the door he looked back at her.

"As I asked please leave the door unlocked. The servants may find it strange if you bar me from entering my wife's chambers, they do not need to know of my promise. however we may have to think of a way to convince them I have consummated the wedding, tonight you are tired, perhaps tomorrow I will visit for longer."

He closed the door quietly behind him, leaving her to her own private thoughts.
 
She smiled "Good Night Lord Gregory, till tomorrow." Rose said as he left the room. Slowly she rose and pondered calling in one of the ladies to help her undress. No, she would do it on her own. She didn't want to listen to their babbles and such. With much effort she managed to get herself undone and crawled into bed.

The servants were going to be a bit of a problem in their delaying the inevitable. It hadn't crossed her mind, until he mentioned it. It was most possible that someone was reporting her behavior back to the King. Perhaps they would bring games and such to play to occupy their evenings as they got to know each other. She would be sure to bring it up to her husband. That sounded strange to say 'husband' even in her own mind.

Rose was relieved that he had agreed to allow her the opportunity to get to know him. To even perhaps grow and attachment to him. It was a kindness that she found in his agreement that would certainly help her in that direction. He could have very easily demanded or even took his rights with her. There had been many relationships that had started that way which only led to resentment and affairs.

She fell asleep quickly only to awake with one of the maids opening the curtains. The suns rays danced over the moors in a beautiful scene. After assistance getting dressed she made her way down to the breakfast room for breakfast with her husband.

"Good Morning husband, i trust you slept well?" she gave him a soft smile.
 
He rose when she entered the room, her smile bringing his own one to his lips.

"I did sleep well, and I hope you are well rested for tonight we won't be getting much sleep."

His words caused a slight murmur amongst the staff and when he gave them an admonishing look they all looked away and became busy. That afforded him the opportunity to look at Rose and give her a reassuring look that he had a plan.

He waited for her to be seated before returning to his own seat, all the while watching her with a hint of joy. She was young and beautiful, everything an aging man would want, but she had also displayed a wicked sense of humor and a feistiness that he also found appealing.

She would not know but it was those qualities that reminded him more of his lost wife. Rosamond was more beautiful with her dark hair and emerald eyes captivating to look at, and her full figure a promise to lay with. But it was those hidden qualities that reminded him of his first wife, a stirred the desire in his loins to lay with a woman again. When Heather had been at her weakest her mind was still sharp and he could take joy in conversing with her, now he had a wife who also would be a joy to converse with, but also offered the delights of physical contact again.

His eyes couldn't help but drift to Mary, the prettiest of his servants, who had on more than one occasion offered to keep him company in the night. He had managed to resist for the most part while the memory of Heather faded, and then when talk of a new bride began he had stayed strong out of respect to the potential bride to be. He knew he would have to win Rose over soon or his resolve would give in.

"So lady Rosamond," he turned his attention back to Rose, "would you perhaps like to see some of my lands today? You are after all Lady of these lands and dare I say it, the second most influential voice here."
 
Rose managed to look away in the attempt to hide a blush from what Lord Gregory said, as a lady would. "I eagerly await our time together My Husband" she said softly in response and gave him a slight nod in the acknowledgement of his look. The smile that then crossed her lips was genuine. She was so grateful that he was honoring her hopes by giving her time for them to hopefully obtain an attachment before consummating their marriage.

She did notice the sideways glance he gave one of the servants. Mary she thought her name was. Then his attention turned back to her. The thought crossed her mind that perhaps after his wife had passed Mary might have been some comfort to him. Perhaps she even had hopes of staying that way until their arrangement had been solidified.

This much she knew of Lord Gregory from speaking with him. He was true to the vows he made and honored them as he did his God and Kings. She couldn't fault him if he had gone to her. A man has his needs, as her mother had told her.

"It would be an honor my Lord to view the lands thee holds so close to his heart. I yearn to love them and honor them as you do. It is my sincere hope to share everything with thee."

It impressed her that he mentioned she had a voice. She hadn't expected that he would be willing to listen to her thoughts and opinions. Most men believed a woman's purpose was one thing only. She already knew she had been too quick to judge him. This only reinforced that.

"Shall we be riding or walking my Lord Husband?" she questioned with interest.
 
"I should not be surprised that you can ride, so we shall ride."

He turned to his servants, "please see that we have a packed lunch prepared, nothing that will spoil or is too fancy to be eaten upon the grass."

"Mary please see that my riding gear is ready for me." He wanted to keep Mary away from his new wife. Although his servants referred to him as the bull because he could be aggressive and obstinate. Mary called him that for their own private reason, she had once seen him naked. It had been an accident, but he recalled how he had taken pride in letting her admire his naked body, while they had continued a conversation as if nothing had happened.

"Edna, please help the Lady Rosamond dress when we have finished breakfast, if she does not have any appropriate attire you can bring something of Heather's down from the attic, she may just fit in it."

He then realized his mistake and turned to Rose, "do those arrangements please my Lady."
 
She could see how he could think she may not know how to ride. Royal ladies were often discouraged from doing such things. It was thought that it could burden keep them from bearing children. But being a bastard, she was able to do a lot of things the average girl wasn't.

"I can shoot a bow as well Mi Lord" she added for the gasp that the servants gave failing to disappoint her reason for the statement. She turned her head away pretending to cough to cover the laugh her amusement gave her. Her eyes however easily gave it away.

Rose watched how Marys eyes lit up when he talked to her. Then he had given instructions to Edna. Her eyes widened as he mentioned bringing down some of her predecessor clothes if she didn't have the proper attire. As if he sensed how that could offend one he then asked if it suited her.

"I appreciate the honor that you offer My Lord Husband" she answered letting him know she took no offense. In actuality for him to consider her worthy of wearing one of his belated wife's garment was an honor.

"However, I think that Edna will find my riding outfits in the red trunk." She gave him an assuring smile that she wasn't cross or offended. In thought she would have considered it a lesser woman that would have been. Her husband loved his previous wife heart and soul. To bestow upon her a garment she had treasured would have been to say she was a worthy alternative since he could no longer have the one he wished for.

After breakfast she gave her husband a curtsy before heading to her room to change. She knew exactly which outfit she wanted to wear. It was proper enough and smart enough for a Lady, as well as it was lighter then her other ones which gave her more freedom on horseback.

Once dressed she made her way down the stairs to meet her husband wearing this.
 
When Rosamond reached the bottom of the stairs she found Mary waiting for her with a small sack of what could only be their lunch.

"My lady," the servant said with a curtsy, " you are every bit a beautiful as they said you were." She smiled, "you will find his lordship outside, he has lead the horses from the stables." She held up the bag, "would you have me carry this?" Her tone did not show disrespect, but there was a slight hint of jealousy.

Lord Gregory had already saddled and readied the horses. Out of respect for his feisty bride he had chosen a horse that was not wild but had a little bit of attitude. He knew Snowdrop, as she was named, was not one to bolt for no reason, but would fight a little to be controlled, something he felt Rosamond might appreciate.

When Rose finally appeared the appreciation on his face was easily noticeable. He waited to offer her a leg up, interested to see just how she would ride.
 
Last edited:
Rose was surprised that Mary was waiting for her at the bottom of the stairs. Taking the bag she smiled. "Thank you for your compliment Mary, you are quite pretty yourself. I bet you have some of the groomsman all spun around with your pretty smile. I think I can carry it thank you."

Her comment was very polite and courteous to the girl, but also reminded her of her station. She went outside to meet her husband. "You look quite dashing" she told him with her smile looking up to see a regular saddle instead of a side saddle. Looking to her husband as he offered her a lift up she asked. "Do we have a side saddle, or is it considered proper for a lady to sit astride here? I can ride either way." she questioned.

It was to meant to be a sincere question not a prudish one. She could ride either way but she didn't want to cause any slight toward her husband by riding like a man did typically in her country.
 
He blushed at his blunder, "oh my dear, I am so sorry, it has been so long since I have been accompanied on a ride by a woman, I forgot my etiquette."

He turned to the groomsman, "please see that the saddle is changed." He paused for a moment, "wait, the ride to the lake is quite rough."

He turned back to Rose, "if my lady does not mind, it would probably be best that you rode astride, unless you would prefer not to go up to the lake, then side saddle would be fine."

He regretted not remembering the difficulty of the ride before admitting to his mistake. Taking the bag from her he tied it to his own saddle, alongside the bow and quiver that hung tightly against his larger horses flanks. He turned back to await her decision and offer her a hand up if she needed one.
 
Rose smiled to him and shook her head. Grabbing a handful of main she lifted her left leg up to the stirrup (which showed a bit of leg) and mounted the horse without any assistance. Standing up in the stirrup she adjusted her dress and sat back down taking the rein from the groomsman.

With a quick adjustment of her hat she said with a smile "I am ready for whatever you care to show me my lord husband. I hope to have the opportunity to accompany you as often as you wish"

It felt good to be astride a horse again. Her horse danced under her a little leaning forward she whispered softly and patted its neck. "this one likes to run, she's has some spirit I love it." she gave a laugh as the horse gave a light dance which she quickly got under control.

It was a beautiful day for riding and she was excited to see and ride the lands. Since she didn't know where they would be going she waited him for to start and came up beside him. "I rode often in France" she said softly. "Often in this very position much to every ones dismay. I feel that you have better control of the horse and can become one with it. When I was younger I use to ride bareback, it's one of my fondest memories"
 
He had not been shocked when she mounted the horse with such ease, and her flash of leg had promised everything he imagined. He was however sure that she had caused a bit of a stir with some of the more traditional servants.

"I am glad that I could help stir some fond memories of your homeland, I wouldn't want everything about me to remind you of unhappy times." He looked at her with a bit of mischief, "like your sister and your fight with her. Perhaps your father should have punished her instead and forced her to marry this wild widower. I hear she is quite attractive and maybe not as feisty as you are."

He turned away with slight smile showing that he enjoyed their less traditional banter and the way she didn't just grin and bear everything thrown at her.
 
"When I first came with the carriage, I was overwhelmed with the beauty of the land here. It seems so wild and untamed and that's the beauty of it. At home everything is so rigid in comparison. Nothing about you reminds me of unhappy times Lord Gregory. It isn't you that I'm angry at, it was the situation being forced upon both us like we were pawns in a chess game to be sacrificed at whim."

She let out a snorted laugh when he mentioned her sister. "oh she may not be as upfront about the way she feels in public. But that girl is just evil. I may be a bit difficult, but she's is one of the most manipulative masqueraders you would ever meet. She would have your staff crying, and some how make them feel it was their fault for her wishes not being met, regardless if she told them the exact opposite. I wouldn't even wish her on Spain." she gave a grin.

Rose's fingers went to her brow and pushed a piece of floating hair back up under her hat. "Speaking of staff, I believe that Mary has a bit of a crush on you. Please forgive me if i'm being to forward. I tend to speak as I think. Although I am working on my subtly. She didn't say anything inappropriate, she seems to be a dear girl. But her eyes give her away when she looks at you. I hope before to long i'll be able to look at you with that much admiration and desire."

She couldn't help but give him a cocky smile "So what is this plan for this evening?"
 
He considered her first words, "though I do feel your sacrifice is greater, your virtue and body upon the altar of a marriage bed and future motherhood. It sounds also as if I got the better choice of sister, because she seems as if she would be as difficult to get to consummate the wedding." There was sincerity behind his humor.

He let out a little uncomfortable laugh when she mentioned Mary, remembering how aroused he had become when the servant had first seen him. He also now felt a little shame that he had almost on occasion asked her to help relieve his arousal.

"Yes Mary is a dear sweet young woman," he thought honesty was better than pretending surprise. "I think my wife may have given her blessing for the young girl to be an intimate companion as her illness got worse, and I think she takes that duty seriously. Although," he was quick to add, "she knows her place and would not do anything to offend you and thus me, in fact I am sure she would obey your orders with the almost the same authority as my own." He left it there for Rosamond to decide if she wanted to order the young servant to stay away.

A part of him enjoyed the attentions of the pretty servant. "Though I think she would make a good companion for you, as she may be a little older but at least she is close to your age and you to can share in your common admiration for me." He grinned at her, "however I can assure you that nothing has ever happened between us, I have perhaps sinned in the eyes of the lord with her."
 
"I would not have judged you if you had my lord." She said softly referring to him being intimate with Mary. "Perhaps because i do not yet have the attachment to you, i do not feel intimidated or any ill will toward her. Though I do know of many woman that would.

But I think just the same I shall keep Edna. As a woman, and having known many, including my sister. I have seen the lengths in which one is capable of going to obtain something. My sister for example knew what buttons to push to get a reaction.

Even though she got a broken nose out of it, she still accomplished her wish, to get me out of the picture so our father would only have one daughter to focus on. I was to blame for my temper. Had i behaved in a more lady like manner perhaps I wouldn't have been thrust upon you." She thought upon the reference of his sister and him getting the better of the two.

"My sister would have probably laid on the bed and done her required duty at least the first time, after that she would have put some plan into motion to get something out of giving you what you are due as a husband. She probably would have also looked the other way for you to have an affair, yet made the woman's life hell just the same."

Just the thought of her sister hiking up her gown and laying back motionless made her internal laugh come out in almost a snort fashion.

"So what plan have you come up with for this evening my lord?"
 
Back
Top