College Directory

It's a very nice intro..;)

CP- the dorm lougue sounds fine...:)

*walks in and plops on the couch*
 
I'll join ya..but only if we can watch the great canadian mello-drama.

Degrassi Junior High - THE FIRST ONE.
 
oh my gosh...next thing you know we'll be watching "fifteen" that was on Nickelodeon...lol...I vaguely remember Degrassi...and barely remember Fifteen...however...how about "WElcome Freshman" or "Saved by the Bell" ??
 
Save by the BELL was INCREDIBLE!!! Who doesn't know and love that show!!

Don't know the other one...but are we not going to watch any Dwan Wayne?

You have to love the glasses!!!
 
Hey, college guy in Mn checking in here. I'm only on every once in awhile, but maybe I'll visit more often if there's college kids to talk to:)
 
*plops down next to SC and puts an arm over her shoulder* :D or we could talk about how much we hate ramen and school food and try to get a biology major to invent a way for us to live without eating. ;)
 
*snuggles into CP* yea where's the bio major???? Dewayne Wayne is also a good topic of conversation....:p WAhoo let's just have a nice marathon of old shows...
 
Damn I feel old....

Maybe it's because I AM! I don't fit the age thing, but I thought I might come in anyway, 'cause I is a student too...and like some younger college bretheren (and bretherwomen...is that correct?), I haven't made up my mind on what I want to be when I grow up (which is tough at 36)...maybe a career counselor?:D
 
Thanks!

It's kinda quiet in here...no wild parties or nothin'! Damn, this ain't what I expected in college...:(
 
enters, dragging in a couple kegs in a large bucket of ice....

WHASSUP!?!?!? Sorry, that was lame. Did somebody order a party in here?:D
 
alright *kisses CP hops up and runs down the hall to her room to bring the liquor*


alright who wants what??

*does a shot of Jagged Rose (Tequilla Rose and Jager)*
 
SCblondetiger said:
alright who wants what??

*perks his ears up.

What kinda question is that..:p

I must have dozed off in the middle of the 20th re-run of The Cosby show!!

If you care to mix me up a shot of Goldshlagger(sp) i'm in!

- stephen.
 
st4nton- hee hee thanks I'm really a complete angel...i promise * crosses her fingers behind her back* i like yours...it's extremely sexy

Stephen- here ya go! *sets down a shot gold schlagger infront of him in a shot glass that says "Mean People Suck/ nice people swallow"

climbs back into CP's arms and snuggles in
 
SCblondetiger said:
st4nton- hee hee thanks I'm really a complete angel...i promise * crosses her fingers behind her back* i like yours...it's extremely sexy

What about mine?

Thats my PJ's...you..you don't like me in my PJ's...

hrmf....better make the next one a double in a shot glass that says.."For the silly pj wearing fool".

:p :p
 
*puts my arms around her tummy and pets it softly.* Actually, do you have any Cap'n and Coke? or perhaps wine? *lol* not a big beer fan m'self...
 
Chicago here too

Hey...

I'm Dave, 23, in the Chicago area... anyone from anywhere near here? Shoot me an e-mail... love to talk to someone who has wild fantasies...

Dave
 
Smiley777 said:
Groovacious! A college thread! Hullo everybody!


Groovacious... FANTASTIC. You watch alot of Polly Shore films?

i know i do..come on now...Polly Shore!!!!!

=P
 
SCblondetiger said:
st4nton- hee hee thanks I'm really a complete angel...i promise * crosses her fingers behind her back* i like yours...it's extremely sexy

Stephen- here ya go! *sets down a shot gold schlagger infront of him in a shot glass that says "Mean People Suck/ nice people swallow"

climbs back into CP's arms and snuggles in

did someone say sexy? i changed it.. cant be sexy... hmm..

hi.
 
st- I have a thing for looks..i find the wierdest looks sexy...and the old one was but yes the new one is not....

STephen- you're AV is also very cute...that was a fav story of mine when I was little...

CP- you dark angel you- i like your AV, also :kiss: and here is your cap'n and coke....
 
Oh well...it's 12:00 somewhere...

Might I have a shot of Stoli...from the freezer, please...and a Stoli and 7 with lime?

Needless to say, I like vodka...LOL
 
I'd love an Irish coffee..

doh..i can't drink caffeine for one month..so i guess i'll just take the Irish..you can have the coffee:p

FUCKING' ORACLE!!!!

i can say that here, because we are all students..how nice..
 
Back
Top