Talking during sex

Sometimes we share stories with each other. I love listening to his voice quiver as he whispers a dirty story in my ear. He's an excellent story teller. I have difficulty with this.... I think it's an area where practice makes perfect!

As a blind guy, I looooove dirty talk during sex or any sexual act. I want to know everything. I want to know what's going on with the parts I'm not touching even when there are parts I am touching. It's super easy for a girl to turn me on by telling me how wet she is if my physical attention isn't focused on her pussy, or how hard her nipples are if, say, my hands are somewhere else and she's playing with them or something... I just love knowing it all. My other senses come alive during sex, so the more I can hear the better. There's some very interesting discussion about dirty talk and blindness in another thread I started, "female dirty talkin," but yeah, I love it when women tell me things.
That also extends to telling me what she likes, what she wants me to do to her, and so on. "I want your cock so bad," or "I want you to eat my pussy..." All that. Moans, giggles, saying wonderful, naughty things, I love it all, and I'll give it back if she gives it to me.
Did I mention I love it?

Sometimes we share stories with each other. I love listening to his voice quiver as he whispers a dirty story in my ear. He's an excellent story teller. I have difficulty with this.... I think it's an area where practice makes perfect!

I like to hear her fantasies while we fool around, more so than me telling her mine.

Dude, when I read your siggy I heard it in my head as a computer voice adding
" How about a nice game of chess" TFF

Dude, when I read your siggy I heard it in my head as a computer voice adding
" How about a nice game of chess" TFF

I'm sure that happens a lot! He actually said that before he lost his voice.

Oh hell yes, talking dirty is great. We even do a call and response thing.

I'm pretty verbal in bed. My BF/Dom likes it when I talk dirty "fuck me harder", "use me like a whore" that kind of thing.

If He doesn't want me talking, He'll gag me ... :)

I don't really like dirty talk. It doesn't come naturally to me. If I'm not used to whoever I'm with speaking harshly it can also break me out of the moment.

I much prefer being given direction and feedback than dirty talk just for the sake of talking. Loving sentiments are nice from a SO.

If talking is what he's into, I won't stop him, but calling me names is where I draw the line. As far as getting me to dirty talk, he'd almost have to tell me what to say. I just don't think of that stuff on my own.

I don't really like dirty talk. It doesn't come naturally to me. If I'm not used to whoever I'm with speaking harshly it can also break me out of the moment.

I much prefer being given direction and feedback than dirty talk just for the sake of talking. Loving sentiments are nice from a SO.

If talking is what he's into, I won't stop him, but calling me names is where I draw the line. As far as getting me to dirty talk, he'd almost have to tell me what to say. I just don't think of that stuff on my own.

Oh I can't do the name calling thing. I just like graphic requests and/or descriptions of things I don't necessarily know are going on.

I should make cue cards lol.

Haha, maybe cue cards could prove helpful.

It really does, for me, anyway, depend on my partner. I'm not really one to follow the lead, but if he (or she) feels particularly playful and wordy, I'm happy to reciprocate. I do love being vocal in bed. Moans and groans and sighs are more than adequate though. Sex sounds are best when they feel natural and not expected or pushed onto you.

Back