From Business Woman to Mountain Man's "Wife" (Closed to Ryanmo97 and Alice2015)

"Only if you want to, my love."

That wasn't the answer for which Alice had been hoping, of course. She would have been okay with Of course, it is our wedding night ... and she would have been okay with I think we should get to know one another better first, don't you?

But by telling her Only if you want to, Ryan was leaving the decision up to Alice, and that was a choice Alice hadn't wanted to make. Ryan was a good man she was learning, and so far he'd treated her better than most men had over her many years of relationships. And in all honesty, Alice had had sex with men she'd known less and for a shorter period as well. At a New Years Eve party in New York a few years back, she'd met a man just minutes before the ball began dropping over Times Square and had achieved her first orgasm with him before the midnight kissing had even ended.

So, why was she so hesitant to sleep with Ryan this very evening?

Alice knew why, of course: if things went according to plan, she was going to spend the rest of her life with this man, and it frightened her to think that that life was going to begin with what some would characterize as sleeping with a man on the first date. Alice had never had a successful relationship with a man for whom she'd parted her thighs the day they first went out. Why would things be any different just because she and Ryan were married?

And ... were they actually married? They'd gotten naked with one another, exchanged vows, and put on new clothes. Alice had been to a lot of big city and down home country weddings in her life, and not a single one of them had ever been similar to their wedding.

And while she knew that their pledges to one another weren't exactly legal in the eyes of the law, Alice wanted to honestly believe that they were legitimate in the eyes of the Gods. She truly wanted this relationship. She wanted Ryan. She just didn't know if she wanted him ... at least ... so soon.

She stood and walked to the edge of the porch, looking out upon the last of the red in the sky. A moment later, the Sierra Nevada was dark and the stars began to show themselves. Again, she murmured, "It's beautiful."

She turned to face Ryan, studied him for a moment, then said with a soft, sincere tone, "I think I should sleep alone tonight, Ryan."

It was a simple statement. She didn't explain why. She just hoped he would understand...
 
Ryan sat there and waited for Alice answer. He watched as she stood and walked to the edge of the porch. She looked so beautiful. Then she turned toward him and said, "I think I should sleep alone tonight, Ryan."

He nodded, "If that's what you like... You can take any of the empty rooms that you like..." he stood up and walked up to her and kissed her softly on the lips... "But... That bed upstairs is pretty big... We could sill sleep in the same bed and not have sex..."
 
"But... That bed upstairs is pretty big... We could still sleep in the same bed and not have sex..."

Alice let loose a quick, involuntary chuckle, then donned an apologetic expression. She reached a hand out and laid it softly upon Ryan's cheek and said with a knowing smile, "Maybe you could, Ryan..."

It was true, of course. If she slipped into the bed next to her new husband, it wouldn't be long before the devilish voices in her head had convinced her to straddle Ryan's groin and consummate the vows they'd exchanged earlier in the day.

She leaned in and gave him another kiss on the mouth, this one just a bit more passionate than the one she'd given him after surrendering her wedding ring. "Thank you, Ryan ... for understanding."

She kissed him again, handed him her wine glass, then slowly passed about him and headed upstairs. She was exhausted from the long, two day plus trip, and the wine had gone straight to her head despite the plentiful meal. She began undressing next to her bed, then realized that her sleeping garments were all in Ryan's bedroom -- their bedroom -- and that she had nothing to sleep in save the underwear he'd given her after their exchange of vows.

She shed everything instead and, naked, flipped out the lights and slipped into the bed. She laid on her side and looked out the window at the stars and forest silhouette. And again she questioned herself about how she'd gotten to be here. She recollected this and that and a little bit more, and ultimately began thinking about Ryan and -- amongst other things -- the fact that soon enough, they'd be sleeping with one another ... and making love.

Alice didn't even realize that she begun doing it, but soon she'd rolled onto her back and slipped the fingers of one hand down between her parted thighs to gently manipulate her swollen and yearning clitoris...
 
Ryan nodded and watched her go inside. Ryan soon headed upstairs himself. He crawled into bed and went to sleep. The next morning, he got up and showered. Then he went to Alice's closet and chose for her a floral print dress, light pink bra and panties, white stockings and black ballet flats. He went into her room and saw she was still asleep. He quietly picked up her clothes from yesterday and set the clean clothes on the dresser. He took the old clothes to the hamper in their room. Then he went outside, feed the chickens, collected some eggs and then started to cook breakfast.
 
Dead to the world...

That was the best way Alice had to describe herself once she'd masturbated herself to a desperately needed orgasm and, essentially, passed out. Between the travel, the incredible dinner, the wine, and the release, Alice could have slept through a nuclear blast.

When she awoke, she found the clothes that Ryan had left and, after a long, luxurious shower, donned them and made her way outside. She round Ryan hard in the kitchen cooking -- again! She slipped up behind him and, standing on her toes, kissed him on the side of his neck, saying, "Good morning, Ryan."

She knew she should have referred to him as husband -- he often called her wife -- but she was still a bit uncomfortable with using the terms so casually. She could recall her mother calling her father Husband often, almost always in the morning when the last of the two to arrive at the breakfast table showed up. She didn't do it every morning, and it wasn't until years later when she was married to her second husband that her mother confessed that she'd only used that pet name on the mornings after the pair had made love.

"Ick!" Alice could remember saying. Even as an adult, she had no interest in hearing about the adventures of her mother and father in the sack.

Breakfast was, of course, delicious. Alice insisted on doing the dishes, seeing how up to this point she'd done nothing for Ryan short of flash her naked body at him and then refuse to hold it against him at bedtime.

When she found him again outside, she inquired about her chores, asking, "I'll have something to do to, too, yes...? A contribution other than..."

She almost said ...have your children. It was understood that Alice would bear Ryan's children, which of course meant she was going to have to get comfortable with the idea of sleeping with him. Tonight she vowed quietly to herself. I'll be ready tonight ... I'm sure.
 
Ryan smiled when he saw Alice walk into the kitchen. She looked so beautiful. He made a nice breakfast of pancakes and bacon for them. Once breakfast, was done Alice insisted on doing the dishes, which was fine with him.

Later that day, Ryan was doing some work on the fence around the chicken pen, when Alice came out and asked "I'll have something to do to, too, yes...? A contribution other than..."

"Having my children," He finished. He smiled, "Yes... I envisioned you cooking, cleaning and taking care of the children. But, you said you didn't know how to cook... Well, I plan on teaching you to cook... Starting tonight you are going to help me cook dinner... You'll help me for the next five nights... then Saturday night you will make dinner by yourself... Sound good?"
 
"Having my children," He finished.

It was as if Ryan had been reading Alice's mind, and as she felt the fair skin of her face explode with heat, she turned away and, failing to suppress it, chuckled with embarrassment.

As he told Alice of his plans for her, she studied him intently. He was such a good man, and she knew that, given time, she truly could come to love, honor, and obey him as she'd vowed the day before. But even further than that, as she was spending more and more time with him, Alice began to realize that she could likely be very happy with this man ... and, possibly, very pleased by him as well.

He had the equipment necessary to get the job done. Alice had seen that when they'd stripped for their exchange of vows. And he had the heart to give Alice what she wanted as well, that she had no doubt about. The question was simple: did he have the knowledge to make her body explode in ecstasy as she planned to do to him shortly?

Alice was a very sexual woman. Not a slut or anything like that. She wasn't insatiable. She just ... she just liked sex. She hadn't been satisfied with her last couple of lovers, despite their intent on making her so. The increased efforts by those men -- or boys she should have called them, as they were all male models close to a decade younger than her own age of 31 -- had only made it harder for her to get comfortable with them and, therefore, achieve the ecstasy she'd yearned for so greatly.

If he can't get you off, Alice wondered, listening to Ryan talk about how she would be serving great meals in only a handful of days, are you going to run down that mountain with your sat phone screaming to Amy 'Get me out of here!'

Her lips spread in a smile, which Ryan saw and likely thought was in response to his final words...
"Sound good?"

"Sounds wonderful, Ryan," she said, laughing as she added, "I assume you have Pepto in the medicine cabinet in case I poison you."



They spent the day together, sometimes working, sometimes just laughing or talking. He was an easy man to be with, and there were a couple of occasions when Alice had the urge to simply rip their clothes off and fuck him on the lawn or porch or where ever they were at the time.

Her hesitance from the night before to be in such an intimate situation with Ryan as under the same covers was gone by the time they'd reached their second dinner's dessert and wine. If he asked her to come to bed with him now, she wouldn't hesitate. It was time. It was time not just to consummate their vows but time for her to experience him and discover him in a way that could be done in the act of making love.

But before either of them hinted at heading up to their -- to their -- bed, Alice began asking Ryan more detailed questions about him. They had covered some of this in their emails and had also chatted about it during this first full day together. But Alice wanted more. She wanted to truly know the man ... before she took her clothes off for him again and came to know him in a different way.

"Why aren't you married, Ryan?" she asked bluntly right in the middle of a conversation about the imminent turning of the Autumn leaves. When he looked to her, she said, "And I'm not talking about being married to me. I mean ... why weren't you married before this. You are an amazing man. You have the resources to support a woman in comfort and safety. Why are you up here ... alone ... without a woman?"
 
Ryan and Alice were sitting on the porch like the previous night. Alice had done a decent job helping him cook. All of the sudden she asked...
"Why aren't you married, Ryan? And I'm not talking about being married to me. I mean ... why weren't you married before this. You are an amazing man. You have the resources to support a woman in comfort and safety. Why are you up here ... alone ... without a woman?"

Ryan took a deep breath... "Well... Lots of reasons... Mostly I was never one for hanging around in bars to pick up women... I have had a few girlfriends but they were all gold diggers... They didn't care about me they wanted me for my money and the things I could buy them... They would never in a million years want to live this life that you and I are going to share... Well... I don't know about you but I think I'm going to head up to bed..." He stood up and offered her his hand, "Would you like to join me tonight?"
 
"Well... Lots of reasons..."

She listened to his explanation and fully understood what he was saying. She'd been a gold digger once herself, when she'd still been a young model. She knew her looks wouldn't hold out forever, making magazine covers and rock and roll videos a finite career. She'd been on the look out for a rich older man who liked young women when she happened into talent management and found she could make a decent living at it.

If she'd enjoyed it, she would have remained in it. But the stress had gotten to her, and just as she was considering selling out and buying a little coffee shop somewhere, she'd found Ryan's advert.

Well... I don't know about you but I think I'm going to head up to bed..." He stood up and offered her his hand, "Would you like to join me tonight?"

She hesitated for a moment, not because she was still considering it but because she just wanted to study him as she did indeed take his hand. "I would."

Upstairs, Alice felt so comfortable entering his room -- their room -- as contrasted with her time in it the day before. She was ready for this in every way. The only question was ... what way did he want it?

"So..." she said with a soft voice. "...do I undress for you ... or do you undress me yourself?"

She was back in her sexy model/erotic lover frame of mind. She had no concerns, no worries, no reservations. She was ready to get naked, get close, get it on. She simply didn't know whether Ryan wanted his wife to follow his lead ... or lead.
 
Ryan was happy when Alice agreed to come to bed with him. They went up to their room and they stood next to the bed. When she asked if he wanted her to undress or if he wanted to undress her he smiled and gave her a kiss... "Just relax and let me take care of everything... my love..." Ryan then carefully unbuttoned the top button of her dress. Then he slowly went down the front of her dress opening every button. Once her dress was open he pushed it off her shoulders and it fell to the floor leaving her in her bra, panties, stockings and shoes.

Ryan then picked her up and laid her carefully on the bed. Ryan then removed his clothes leaving him in his boxer shorts. Then, he crawled on the bed, then on top of Alice and started to kiss her passionately on the lips. As they kissed Ryan reached behind he back and unfastened her bra. Ryan then moved to take the bra off of her. He dropped it on the floor and then continued kissing her. Then, he started to slowly move down her body, Kissing her as he went until he reached her breasts. His lips moved to her right breast where he kissed her nipple and started to suck on it. His left hand moved to her left breast and started to play with her nipple. His right hand moved slowly down her body until it reached the waistband of her panties. When it got there, his hand slide under it to reach her pussy. Then, his fingers touched her pussy lips and then entered her.
 
Ryan took total control of the love making initially, treating Alice with passion and gentleness. It was refreshing, considering the rushed treatment from some of her most recent lovers; and it was stimulating, considering he truly knew what to do with his lips and fingers.

When he found her clitoris, Alice's back arched at the sensation. Her little pleasure button had always been supersensitive, allowing a man with a soft touch to drive her to as many orgasms as his patience would allow before he himself began searching for his own satisfaction.

She reached both hands to her waist, pushing the panties off her hips and begging, "Oh, Ryan ... Lover ... mouth ... oh god, use your mouth, I beg of you..."
 
Ryan smiled as she begged him to use his mouth on her... "Your wish is my command..." Ryan finished pulling her panties off as he did he pushed her shoes off her feet. Then he moved down to her pussy. He placed his mouth on her clit and his tongue slid into her pussy and he started to eat her out.
 
With the first touch of his tongue to her pussy, Alice's back arched again as she drew a long deep breath. She held it for a moment, then released it in a long, slow sign that ended with the whispered words, "Oh ... my ... God..."

She reached a hand down and grasped what little of Ryan's short hair she could. She grasped it tightly and held his face in place as if in mortal fear that he would cease the unbelievable pleasuring taking place between her thighs.

Within seconds, she was crying softly, rhythmically to the tongue lashing, rocking her hips to compliment his steady work. She wasn't shy about telling a man how to pleasure her, and as he continued, she instructed Faster, slower, harder, softer, lower and more.

Her soft cries were soon loud whines, and as she neared her orgasm, her head and shoulders would rise as she was desperate to watch him, then drop again as the pleasure overwhelmed her. Though she couldn't see it, she knew that by now she would be leaking like a sieve, her thick warm fluid sticking to the little hairs of his short cropped beard. Wet spot would be an understatement once Ryan had finally finished her.
 
Ryan had no problem following Alice instructions. He wanted to make her happy. He continued eating her out, smiling as she reached her climax. He willingly lapped up her juices as she climaxed. When she was finished, he stood up and slid his boxers off. She could see his 9" cock was hard and ready. Then he climbed back on top of her and started kissing her on the lips. "Are you ready my love?"
 
Last edited:
Afterwards, they would joke about it being good that they were in the wilderness of the Sierra Nevada: Alice was a screamer the first time a new man -- or woman, for that matter -- made her cum. And tonight was no different. In fact, because she knew that there was no one around to hear her, Alice had unconsciously felt freer to let loose, so for hundreds of yards around the isolated log cabin, deer, raccoons, owls, mice ... hell, maybe even Sasquatch were all looking this way and wondering in their little minds what the fuck that big sound was.

Alice had often received complaints from her condo neighbors about the long, loud series of cries or screams that escaped her body upon orgasm with an as of yet undiscovered lover. It was why she preferred City hotel rooms or Country rental cabins for her first time. She could cry and scream and -- for certain individuals -- call out graphic instructions or give nasty, inappropriate compliments without the fear of finding an eviction notice on her door the next morning, a cop at her door while still in the afterglow, or both.

Alice's orgasms were rarely similar to ones that had proceeded them. This was good, because it meant that her lovers never felt like it was just the same old sex. It was bad, too, because first, a repeat lover could never be certain about whether he or she had done well, because the grading curve -- her climaxes -- kept changing; and second, because just about the time Alice thought it was safe to return to her own bedroom once more for more timid sex ... oh, God, that's gonna wake someone up.

This time around, Alice was in heaven. Ryan had been very patient with Alice's directions -- Imagine that, she would joke later, a man stopping to ask for directions -- and very skillful at following them. He had driven her slowly and steadily toward a plateau of pleasure than no one -- man or woman -- had been able to reach in ... well, forever.

Even more surprisingly, when Alice had reached that plateau and asked him to slow down, Ryan had. She didn't know how long he'd maintained that one movement with his tongue that was simply driving her nuts, but it had seemed like forever.

And then, with the power of a nuclear explosion, Alice had cum. The orgasm erupted through her entire being: her back arched, her heart pounded, her breathing -- which had been horribly erratic -- steadied, her limbs trembled, her skin went cold ... and her mind...

Well, it was simply gone. She fell into a different world, what more than one lover over her life had unimaginatively called Alice's Wonderland. Everything beyond her skin simply vanished to Alice. All that remained was the euphoria sweeping through her every cell.

Again, as with Ryan's unbelievable work at getting her to this point, Alice had no concept of how long she'd been lost in that other world. Ten seconds ... twenty ... a minute ... two? It had, in reality, been closer to three. Three long, heavenly minutes of extended orgasm. And when finally she unconsciously released her continuing grip on Ryan's hair and he took it as an indication that she was finished, she didn't fall from that grand height to soon feel disappointment as she often did with flash in the pants orgasms, but instead melted slowly back into the bedding, relaxing her body totally, reveling in the afterglow, and -- once again -- enjoying the wonderful feel of her new lover's form between her thighs.

Alice wanted to thank Ryan for what he'd just done to her, but it seemed so cliché and her mind really hadn't come back to her enough to allow her to form the words. She simply smiled up at him, her chest rising and falling rhythmically as she watched him rise, undress, and return to her.

She caught sight of her new husband's cock, which -- in contrast to the day before -- was fully stiffened and ready to go. She'd only inconspicuously glanced at his penis the day before, not wanting him to think she'd asked for his vows just to see him naked. And she'd been impressed with the potential of the tool he'd brought with him from the city to this amazing country home.

But until she saw it now at its full glory, Alice hadn't realize just how well built it was. It's size was far better than average, in both length and girth. It was going to hurt the first time he put it in her, even if she wasn't some pure as the virgin snow little girl. But even more than large, it was beautiful. Alice had seen some ugly looking cocks in her day, but Ryan's ... it had a balance of sculpted shape and perfect symmetry and natural meandering.

Meandering... That was how Alice had come to describe the look of a man's penis, specifically the way his blood vessels curled about his shaft as they pumped his to full power. She'd learned the word from her first lover as the two girls performed oral sex on the large and meander rich cock of the middle line backer following the Home Coming game. Alice had loved this girl and clung to her every word, and before she knew it, she, too, had become obsessed with viewing, touching, and licking the meandering blood vessels in a fully loaded cock.


(OOC: SORRY! Cutting off the last paragraph of your last post! You're not going to like this ... or ... maybe you will.)


"Are you ready my love?"

Despite this love for the cock -- not just for what it could do for and to her but simply for what it was in and of itself, as Ryan moved into place between her legs and prepared to put it in her, Alice reached one hand to his shaft to grasp it tightly while the other -- opened palm and splayed fingers -- found his bare, muscular chest and held him at bay.

When his eyes met hers, she said in a whisper, "No."

She studied his expression and wondered what he was thinking. She continued, "No, Ryan. Not ... not now. Not yet."

She began shifting her body, making it obvious that she wanted him out from between her thighs as she simultaneously maneuvered him to lay tightly against her, half beside her, half atop her.

"Not yet, my husband," she said, reaching to his face and pressing a long, passionate, but barely open-lipped kiss to his mouth. When she pulled back, she explained, "What you just did to me ... the care, the love, the passion..."

Her lips spread in a devilish smirk as she added, "...the ecstasy! ... that you just showed me ... I ... I couldn't do that for you right now if I wanted ... which I do."

She kissed him again, this time shorter and sweeter. She studied his dark eyes and wrapped her hands around his torso, pulling him hard to her. If he wanted, he could easily slip between her thighs again and take her. And Alice wouldn't stop him. But she hoped he wouldn't. He hoped he would wait.

"Tomorrow, Ryan," she said, kissing him yet again. "Tomorrow ... I will do for you ... what you did for me tonight." That devilish smirk returned as she whispered, "I promise."


(OOC: Sorry it is so long. I just couldn't help myself.)
XXXXXXXXXXXX

The part I cut off...​

"Are you ready my love?" When she nodded he pushed his hard cock into her wet pussy.
 
Ryan looked at Alice at first he was confused when she said "No." but he listened to Alice and her reasons. She wanted the opportunity to show him the same treatment he did to her... How could he deny her that... He looked at her and smiled... "You've got it..." Ryan kissed her and climbed off the bed. He picked up his boxer shorts and slipped them on. "So... What do you normally wear to sleep in?"
 
"So... What do you normally wear to sleep in?"
Alice's mouth spread in a devilish smirk as she did her "The Price is Right" game floor Model gesture toward her naked body as if she was showing off a brand new car to some contestant. "I'm wearing it."

As she watched his reaction, she struggled against her still pleasure-filled body to pull loose the covers and slide under them. She gestured Ryan to her and curled up tight against him in a spooning position. She could feel his semi-erect cock pressing against her ass cheeks and was tempted to tell him to stick in inside her. But Alice wanted to do this right, and right wasn't going to be tonight.

Instead, she pulled his left arm up under her neck to support it, pulled his right hand over her waist and pressed his open hand upon one of her full breasts and still-hard nipple, and pushed back into him until they seemed to be just one body.

"I'm so happy to be here, she whispered."

The last thing she remembered before she drifted off to another good and long night's sleep was Ryan's response...
 
Ryan smiled at her implication that she slept in the nude. Ryan crawled into bed and snuggled up next to Alice. He heard her say as she drifted off to sleep. "I'm so happy to be here."

He smiled and kissed her on the back of her head, "I'm happy your here too..." Then Ryan drifted off to sleep. The next morning, he woke up and found the bed empty. He got up and started to look for his redheaded wife.
 
Ryan stepped into the kitchen to the wonderful smell of coffee, bacon, and toast. Alice -- now wearing one of the slinky negligees she'd brought from the city -- looked up from the stove just as she prepared to crack another egg and, remembering what he'd said about the chicken they'd ate two nights earlier, said, "The eggs are the freshest to be had ... and I didn't have to kill Henny Penny to get them."

She laughed and smacked the egg on the side of the pan, spilling its contents out to sizzle in the bacon grease. As she tended to the last breakfast preparations she glanced at the two plates and said, "Well, it might not look at pretty as those restaurant adverts, but ... it's gonna taste really--"

Suddenly, she flinched and backed up with a loud, "Shit!"

She snatched up a dish rag as she cursed under her breath and wiped at the bare skin of her chest. She mumbled, "Idiot."

She would have known better than to fry with bacon grease while so scantily dressed if ever during her adult, negligee-wearing life she had cooked a man breakfast. She pulled the semi-sheer cloth out away from her body and mumbled, "It's ruined."

She turned and headed for the hallway that lead to the stairs, asking Ryan, "Can you watch the stove while I change?"

She passed him and, in the hallway mirror, caught him looking at her as she peeled the negligee up over her head, leaving her in nothing but a skimpy thong. She stopped at the bottom step and turned to show a profile of her bountiful, firm breasts as she said seductively, "By the way ... today is yesterday's tomorrow."

And with that she giggled and hurried upstairs in the direction of their bed.
 
Last edited:
Ryan smiled when he walked in the kitchen and saw Alice making breakfast for him. He was a bit concerned when she got hit with the bacon grease. And he told her that he would watch the food for her while she changed. He watched her take her negligee off before she went up the stairs. Then he heard her say "By the way... today is yesterday's tomorrow..." and giggled as she went upstairs. Ryan smiled... He put the food in the oven and turned it on warm. Then he headed upstairs.
 
Alice had been afraid that she'd been too subtle, or that Ryan would feel that the day light hours were more suitable for getting work done. To her relief, she heard him ascending the stairs just shortly after she'd dabbed a little burn ointment on the grease burn and a little perfume to cover the ointment smell.

When he entered the bedroom, she was standing at the foot of it, now fully naked. She said seductively, "Remove you clothes, husband."

And once he had, she dropped a pillow at the end of the bed where she planned to kneel, patted the end of the mattress, and said, "Have a seat.."
 
Ryan opened the door and smiled when he saw Alice naked in their room. "Remove your clothes, husband." He didn't have much to take off. He was still just wearing his boxer shorts. He slipped them off and then sat down on the bed.
 
Alice waited a moment, looking down on Ryan from above. His cock, which had only barely been above asleep when he'd taken off the boxers was slowly coming alive.

By the time she'd knelt down on the pillow and gently pushed his knees apart, his cock was pointing directly at her face. She smiled appreciatively. She reached a hand to his chest and gave him a little push until his weight was back on his hands behind him on the mattress.

"Hands to yourself," she said devilishly. "This morning ... this is all about what I can do for ... to you."

With that, Alice moved closer and took Ryan's now very stiff cock into one hand as the other cradled and gently fondled his balls. She played her fingers over his shaft, using her finger tips to trace the meandering blood vessels that now had him hard as a rock.
 
Ryan smiled as Alice touched his hard cock and balls. He looked at her in anticipation, "Whenever your ready to start, wife... My cock is all yours to enjoy..." Alice had all ready made him so happy and while he was looking forward to the blowjob, he wanted to make love to her and make a baby with her... he had a feeling that she would look so sexy pregnant...
 
"Whenever your ready to start, wife... My cock is all yours to enjoy..."

Alice glanced up at Ryan, and her lips spread in a broad smile. Those words from her husband had been the first to escape his mouth that had been what she could consider sexual in nature ... dirty even. So far, though she hadn't really thought to much about it, their every intimate action together had been more about making her comfortable with him ... so that he could impregnate her.

She was good with that, of course. Until Ryan's advert, Alice had never wanted children. Bad timing. First, her career had been about putting her beautiful body on display for others, in magazines or online or in music videos for television; and second, when she realized a clock was running on that career, the 16 hours days and international travel simply hadn't been conducive to raising a little one.

She was ready to have intercourse with Ryan ... get pregnant ... make a baby...

But, she thought as she gave him a devilish smirk and leaned inward to begin tracing the tip of her tongue of his dick head and up and down the swollen veins, Not yet ... not ... quite ... yet.

Between studying Ryan's beautiful cock and glancing to his face for his reaction to this pleasure or that, she instructed him, "Tell me what feels good, husband. Direct me ... as I did you."
 
Back
Top