Cock rings

I was in an adult store one time and I asked the girl working there what cock rings actually did and if they made stimulation better. She explained that it helps blood stay in the penis but she didn't really know if it helped with stimulation. So she just gave me one for free to try out and if I liked it, I could buy one (they're expensive, IMO).

That. Thing. Fucking. Hurt.

Nope, never again.

Ah....Now that was my issue.
I was scared that I would spend all that money on something that was not exactly the right size for me

I'll bet that was the same thing that happened to you... It was the wrong size.

Ah....Now that was my issue.
I was scared that I would spend all that money on something that was not exactly the right size for me

I'll bet that was the same thing that happened to you... It was the wrong size.

Mmmmm... Nah... LOL don't think that's possible.

TMI?

Mmmmm... Nah... LOL don't think that's possible.

TMI?

Nah....I don't think Lit HAS something called 'TMI' ;)

How can it not be possible??

Also,... What kind of cock ring did you use?
Shaft or cock and balls?

Thankfully this weekend I got a VERY worthwhile education on them from SuckOnSimon.
So Friday evening I gave it a go and bought one...

Well she gave me a single-use one. I think it was silicone or some kind of plastic. It was just a shaft ring. I will say, the pain wasn't unbearable but uncomfortable. My erection was noticably bigger but I felt like it wasn't healthy. My thoughts after were "Could this cause damage if used a lot over time?"

I dunno... I guess it's good for guys who have issues with maintaining an erection during intercourse but I wouldn't use it to enhance pleasure.

Oh and the only way a cock ring could be the wrong size on me is if it were too big. lol

Well she gave me a single-use one. I think it was silicone or some kind of plastic. It was just a shaft ring. I will say, the pain wasn't unbearable but uncomfortable. My erection was noticably bigger but I felt like it wasn't healthy. My thoughts after were "Could this cause damage if used a lot over time?"

I dunno... I guess it's good for guys who have issues with maintaining an erection during intercourse but I wouldn't use it to enhance pleasure.

Oh and the only way a cock ring could be the wrong size on me is if it were too big. lol

Just to make a point here about the two totally different items that really shouldn't have the same name but do: Christopher, I totally agree with you about a ring on my shaft - I just don't like the restriction of it at ALL. But a ring around balls-and-base of shaft - that is a totally different experience and feeling and result, as well as being a totally different size of item of course! They should be called "junk rings" so we all know which we are talking about, but ...

Cock Rings Choices

I have several types. I decided on the perfect diameter and instead of going to a sex oriented store, I went to an "O" ring vendor where all sizes and materials are available. I bought 25 silicone rings with an ID of i 7/8 inch for $20.00 or so.

Put your balls through one at a time, then fold your cock down and push it through. Get hard and go! Remove when once again flacid. A second one can be worn just around your balls.

I also have a tiny dog collar with some holes for adjustment. Works just fine.

Putting it on flacid would be a problem. My wife and I typically have 2 hour sessions with lots of titillating foreplay and touching. I'm diamond hard the whole way.

And being a 50+ year old guy, I have no worries about lasting. I can go as long as my wife lets me.

Now, I would be interested in more intense orgasms, and enhanced size for her... that all sounds fabulous.

So I'm still very curious, and I'd love to try one.

Could you give a download of your CR intel to us all Simon? Think of how many guys you could help. :)

Putting it on flacid would be a problem. My wife and I typically have 2 hour sessions with lots of titillating foreplay and touching. I'm diamond hard the whole way.

And being a 50+ year old guy, I have no worries about lasting. I can go as long as my wife lets me.

Now, I would be interested in more intense orgasms, and enhanced size for her... that all sounds fabulous.

So I'm still very curious, and I'd love to try one.

Could you give a download of your CR intel to us all Simon? Think of how many guys you could help. :)

Hey, THS, welcome to posting!
You got it in one about "flacid"! - If foreplay or even imagining foreplay has begun and you want to put a steel ring on, forget it!

Sounds like it might be you achieve your maximum size anyway - "diamond hard" - but all I can say is that the right size ring gives me an increase in girth [not length] together with a real solid helmet, such that my woman always gasps with first penetration, however gentle, and her orgasms come sooner, and more often reach exquisite prolonged highs. OK, I hope I'm still learning new tricks to cause that stuff, but mostly I reckon it's wearing this damn band around my junk.

Now to reveal myself as a nerd my friend: What's a CR intel? Hear back from you mate!

Now to reveal myself as a nerd my friend: What's a CR intel?

Ha ha, sorry, man.

What I mean is it seems like you know a lot about cock rings (CR) and I was wondering if you could give us a little lesson and share your knowledge. I saw you did it privately with another member and thought everyone reading this would benefit. (Including me!)

By the way, I'm sure some added girth would be appreciated by my wife. ;-)

Ha ha, sorry, man.

What I mean is it seems like you know a lot about cock rings (CR) and I was wondering if you could give us a little lesson and share your knowledge. I saw you did it privately with another member and thought everyone reading this would benefit. (Including me!)

By the way, I'm sure some added girth would be appreciated by my wife. ;-)

Me of all people, not reading the "CR"! Hey, it's late here in the UK ...

I host a thread about CR, over on Fet and Sex Central. A lot of it's frivolous but there's gems of advice in there and some worthwhile website references: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=844305

I also had a good conversation on I think page three of this one, and posted a couple of pics there: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=929345

Enjoy!

Simon

I'm using one now and then....I put on a condom first then a ring....ive been having erections problem(diabates).....only for 20.minues or so

I'm using one now and then....I put on a condom first then a ring....ive been having erections problem(diabates).....only for 20.minues or so

Do you have the ring on the shaft or behind the balls?

I wear mine now for the whole day (Not every day) I just enjoy that feeling that I know my junk it there...
Its hard (ha!) to articulate the feeling.

Do you have the ring on the shaft or behind the balls?

I wear mine now for the whole day (Not every day) I just enjoy that feeling that I know my junk it there...
Its hard (ha!) to articulate the feeling.

Nice one mate!

[my guess is searcher's using a small, stretchy, shaft only ring - hence the "only 20 minutes".]

Nice one mate!

[my guess is searcher's using a small, stretchy, shaft only ring - hence the "only 20 minutes".]

I'm SOOO glad you suggested the one you did...

I don't know how I could go back to the shaft ring now.
The other one just feels so nice!

Go to a hardware store...rubber and steel ones of all sizes in a bin right on the shelf. Way less expensive.

I have a friend who sometimes uses a woman's (narrow) cloth headband. it's soft, it's stretchy, and he can wrap it around his junk as many times as he likes, according to his whim.

it might be worth giving it a go for anyone who is hesitant about forking over the cash for a real one until they decide on whether and which one to purchase.

Oh I will have to invest in one for hubs.

Talk with him about it first? He may well have a bit of a desire to try a particular kind of ring - or perhaps even has done - and you can get the sort of thing he fancies. If you want any advice, pm me if you like. Simon

I have a friend who sometimes uses a woman's (narrow) cloth headband. it's soft, it's stretchy, and he can wrap it around his junk as many times as he likes, according to his whim.

it might be worth giving it a go for anyone who is hesitant about forking over the cash for a real one until they decide on whether and which one to purchase.
We have used headbands in the past, even ponytails, or wrapping his shaft up in my thong as we do it doggie style. We have bought a silicone cr before that had space for a bullet vibrator that I really enjoyed, he found it too constricting. When properly used the shaft and balls cr feels amazing. From a females perspective, it creates more girth and the sensation that he is "rock hard". I love the fact that my guy is older, and a cr gives me the adventure of sex with a "younger version" of his dick, and the feeling of his balls pressing upwards against me feels amazing too, always adding to my arousal.

We have used headbands in the past, even ponytails, or wrapping his shaft up in my thong as we do it doggie style. We have bought a silicone cr before that had space for a bullet vibrator that I really enjoyed, he found it too constricting. When properly used the shaft and balls cr feels amazing. From a females perspective, it creates more girth and the sensation that he is "rock hard". I love the fact that my guy is older, and a cr gives me the adventure of sex with a "younger version" of his dick, and the feeling of his balls pressing upwards against me feels amazing too, always adding to my arousal.

I love what you say, SB. It so echoes what my woman values about me wearing one. For me personally, I have this huge thing about wearing a steel one; I was massively pleased to discover that for her, the pressure near her clit when I'm full in and grinding is utterly gorgeous.

Another bonus for me of my woman's perception of me wearing this: she does spend an age holding and caressing me and getting oral all over my junk while she holds one hand around the ring.

So it's win win!

My Cock Ring Experience

I have several. One is a small dog collar with several holes so there is a choice of size. It works quite well. All the talk of measurement is true. There is a perfect size. Not too tight or loose. After seeing the silly high prices in the adult websites and stores, I went to an "O ring" website. O rings are mad of every material imaginable and I bought a "lifetime supply of 1.875 ID silicone rings for a little more than the price of one at the store.

http://www.marcorubber.com/sizingchart.htm

There is standardization in sizing and as you work your way through the chart you will find the right size. Obviously, go for the largest cross section and order by the inside diameter.

My limiting size isn't the diameter around my cock and balls but rather the size of my balls that have to go through one at a time before I put my cock through.

I also have a smaller one that o put on at the base of my cock. The triple whammy is to put one on all the way, another just around my balls and the third on the shaft at the base. When I do that I become "Hard as Steel"

Back