Eggnog. How Do You Like Yours?

fgarvb1

We are in for it now.
I only just finished off the last drop around here.

I take mine with a triple splash of whiskey, the rotgut kind works best if you have it, and a dash of nutmeg.

Very little egg, even less nog.

Take a glass and fill it to within an inch of the top with Diet Coke. Leave the Eggnog on the shelf in the dairy section of the grocery store.

ExLimey said:
Very little egg, even less nog.

Take a glass and fill it to within an inch of the top with Diet Coke. Leave the Eggnog on the shelf in the dairy section of the grocery store.

*sips from can of diet coke*

You have good taste.

I like my egg nog with NO:

No Alcohol
No Cinnamon
No Pumpkin
No Nutmeg
Not Too Thick
Not Too Sweet

And

Very Cold

Otherwise nay! Diet coke is fine.

fgarvb1 said:
I only just finished off the last drop around here.

I take mine with a triple splash of whiskey, the rotgut kind works best if you have it, and a dash of nutmeg.

I like mine just the way you do...and I've still got some left over here (since I'm the only one who drinks it). Come down here and I'll share!

someplace said:
I like mine just the way you do...and I've still got some left over here (since I'm the only one who drinks it). Come down here and I'll share!

:) Besides the raised eyebrow of my better half, thats a long drive After some Eggnog! ( I had a big honking steak and potato about an hour ago.)

I am in some danger of crashing!

Yes, I am.

Next Year, I'm sure to be in the Houston area at or near Christmas...I will bring the Whiskey.

I like my egg nog in the form of ice cream or frozen custard. I seek it out like a fiend.

I'm having a glass right now...wouldn't touch it the rest of the year. Evan Williams Nog, straight out of the bottle, over ice.

Promised Land bottled eggnog with Maker's Mark bourbon and a fresh shaving of nutmeg.

There's an eggnog made in a funny-shaped bottle (which for the life of me I cannot remember the brand name of!) but it is the only one I will have a tiny glass of.
Other than that, no thankyou :eek:

Egg whites do a better job than the whole egg, but a mix of brandy + white rum, heavy cream, sweetened milk condensada, and the nutmeg ---deliciosa!

*speaking of which *salud, amigos! :)

Back