To Please Him

Sarah looked at him with a puzzled look. What was so strange about her underwear that he was now embarrassed around her. Going to her room she looked through the drawers quickly realizing the problem. In her haste she had grabbed some of her roommates clothes. He figure they had gotten mixed up in the wash. Walking back into the living room she wasn't sure if she should tell him the truth or just let him believe that she actually owned stuff like that. "It's not mine..." She said deciding on the truth "I packed some of Julie's things by mistake... Now I kinda wish it was mine..."
 
Jason looked at her and saw the wishful look in her eyes. Well maybe they weren't hers but they were here now and if he was any judge of size they should fit her. "Look Sarah I am not saying anything about your lifestyle, but I tell you what. We are doing pretty well on this unpacking and will have no problems making dinner tonight. What I am thinking is this. You look sort of down about the underwear so why not, just for tonight, pick a pair and wear them. Hey your going to have to wash them before you send them back anyway, if you send them back, so there's no problems there and who knows you might like them. You have to go the whole way though. Bra , panties, garter and stockings to get the full effect and feel. What do you say. A change would do you good and might just lift your spirits a little. If you do I will dress up to. I always carry a good suit in my trunk. You never know when a client is going to call you up," he chuckled.
 
Sarah didn't know how to feel. She wasn't really interested in the underwear, she just wanted to impress him. If that's what he likes then maybe she could wear things like that. It was just underwear, it wasn't that big of a deal. "Sure. I could do that. I doubt she would mind, in sure she doesn't even know that it's missing." Sarah said before going to unpack another box, now being the one who was feeling embarrassed.
 
He smiled as he continued to unpack things. Maybe she thought it wasn't much but it was something new for her and he had seen the effect sexy underwear had on ladies. Maybe this would be the thing that cheered her up. At the least he knew getting her dressed up and out on the town would. A good night out always did wonders for him. He revised his plans and added a few things. He had only been going to take her to dinner, maybe chat a little and bring her straight home. Now he knew she really needed a good night out, so he added dancing, maybe even a movie. It was going to be a really good night.
 
Sarah just continued to work on unpacking things, not sure if she should finally bring her feelings up. Maybe now wasn't the best time, possibly over dinner if things went well. " I don't know anything about where you plan to take me to dinner so if you wouldn't mind picking something for me to wear while you are in there.' She called out while he was in her room putting away some shoes. "That way I'm not too over dressed or underdressed or anything..."
 
Jason heard her and smiled. Not only was he getting to take her out but now he was getting to pick her whole outfit. He was putting away her shoes and a pair caught his eye. A beautiful shiny red pair with only a very short heal. They would be perfect for dancing or even taking a stroll in. He checked her closet and found a matching dress that he knew would look fabulous on her. That only left her underwear.

Going to the drawer he found a set of black lace bra and panties and then some sheer black stockings for her to attach to her black garters. Looking at what he had put out he knew it needed one more thing and he searched through her drawers until he found a small white shawl that she could slip over her shoulders if it got cold.

Well the outfit was complete but he decided to go the whole hog and looked through her jewelry box. A string of pure white pearls and two dazzling diamond earrings completed the look. She would look stunning and considering his outfit was black and dark blue they would compliment each other well.

He returned to the lounge and smiled at her. They had unpacked a lot of her stuff and didn't have too much left. As he grabbed one of the few boxes left he called out to her, "I hope you don't mind but I sort of picked everything. It is all laid out on your bed if you want to look."
 
"Great, thanks. You know that if I don't like it then I'm going to pick something else out." She said opening another box of clothes. Pulling out a dress she held it up "I can't believe how much money I waisted on this thing. I bought it for a work event just before I left... I guess I'll never get to wear it now..." She sighed shoving it back in the box. "It might have been too sexy for work anyway. I don't know what I was thinking."
 
Jason had finally found her stash of books. He laughed quietly to himself at his memories of teasing her about her reading habits. He carried the boxes over to the bookcase and started to fill them up. He was very careful about it as well. He knew how particular she was about the placement of her books. He had once borrowed one and put it back incorrectly and she had not talked to him for a whole day.

"So what do you think of my choices. If you want to make a change you can but I would keep the same type of shoes."
 
Knowing that there wasn only a few boxes left she decide to change now. She could worry about the rest of her stuff tomorrow. She put on the undergarments that he had chosen but settled on a different dress. Finishing the outfit with the shoes and earrings he laid out. "It wasn't really my taste..." She said walking out "let's go, I'll finish this tomorrow."
 
Jason stood up and whistled. "My god Sarah you look absolutely stunning. Damn I better add a baseball bat to my outfit, because I will be beating the men off of you tonight." He stood there for a little bit just admiring her before shaking himself out of his haze. "Oh if you can wait a few minutes I can run down to my car and get changed here and we can go straight to the restaurant."

He quickly ran down to his car and returned with his neatly packed clothes and shoes and was soon changed. He stepped out in his suit and walked over to where Sarah was waiting patiently. "I hope you didn't wait too long Madam," he said bowing low in the old fashioned style. "Allow me to escort you to escort you to your carriage and then off to dinner."

He linked his arm in hers and with a large smile on his face he began to head for the door.
 
She followed him out of the building and back to his car. "So where excactly are we going? Anywhere I've been before or is it somewhere new?" She asked once they bothe were settled in the car. "Must be pretty fancy if we are this dressed up..." Sarah said rambling a bit.
 
" oh you will have to wait and see," he said after sliding behind the wheel. 'The place has actually been there for awhile but it is a little out of the way so it is quiet but very classy. Believe me you will fit right in."

Actually Jason had only found out about it through a client and he hadn't told anyone else about it. It was a great place to dine with exquisite food and a rather extensive wine list. He had become a regular bringing only his best clients and closing many an important deal over a lunch there. He was also not shy about tipping the owner and his staff, knowing they were a big part of his success.

Twenty minutes later they strolled in and within five minutes were seated with menus. "Feel free to order whatever you want. Tonight's on me to celebrate your homecoming."
 
"Thanks..." She said knowing it was better to just accept his offer, she doubted that she could afford it anyway. "So what is the plan for after dinner? Anything exciting going on?"
 
"Well I actually have two plans depending on how we feel after the meal, but then again we could also happily do both so who knows. You best be prepared for anything tonight my dear lady."

He saw a rose girl and knowing her to be the owners fourteen year old daughter he called her over. "Sarah this is Tamara, Tamara this is Sarah a good friend of mine. Tamara is the owners daughter but grows and sells the roses herself to make money. She is saving up to go on her schools camp next year. It is to France is it not Tamara." At her nod he smiled. "Well then I best buy one to help out." Tamara chuckled. it was a running joke between them. Jason often bought 4 or 5 flowers everytime he ate lunch here and gave them to the receptionists in the office.

"I think a white one tonight Tamara. It will go well with my friends dress don't you think?"
Smiling she nodded and sorting through them she produced a perfect white rose. Jason handed her a ten dollar note and her eyes grew big as she reached for her coin purse. 'Oh I think that will cover it Tamara. Now I think you have other customers. You keep practicing your French you hear. I am sure you will reach your goal." Tamara skipped off with a smile on her face and Jason turned and presented Sarah with the rose. "Welcome back dear lady. It is good to have you home again."
 
"It's good to be back..." She said taking a moment enjoy the scent of the rose. "You must come here a lot. You must take all the girls here. Should I be jealous?" Sarah wasn't sure how to feel. She knew he had said he hadn't dated much but she wasn't sure it was true. A guy like him had to get plenty of attention from women.
 
Jason laughed again. "No this is my favorite spot to do business in. One meal here and my clients are so happy with the food and so full that they gladly sign anything I put in front of them. As for dating, I think my last date was eight months ago. It ended when she asked me why I thought Merchant bankers only worked with Merchants and I worked out it wasn't a set up line to a joke. That was twenty minutes into the date. I swear all the women you meet at parties thrown by my company are the same, and the good ones I do meet are already taken. I am cursed Sarah."
 
"At least you aren't in love with someone you know you'll never have." Sarah said "that's a curse. You're just looking in the wrong places. I'm sure there is someone amazing out there just waiting for you. I could find someone if you want..."
 
Jason smiled and was just about to agree, he was sure Sarah would be able to find someone really nice for him, when something she said struck a nerve in him. "In love with someone you know you'll never have."
Hah if she only knew. The person he was really in love was sitting opposite him and the only way he could be close to her was be her best friend and bury those feelings down deep. Even this false date was like agony. He would wine and dine her all the while knowing she just thought of him as a friend when what he really wanted to do was take her home, get rid of that red dress and unwrap his black lacy present and fuck it till it couldn't stand up straight.

"I think you might be surprised about that Sarah. Still we are supposed to be having fun. Let's order shall we?"
 
"Yeah... Sure..." Sara sighed and quickly told the waiter her order. When Jason had order and the waiter walked off she just looked at him, trying to figure out what to say. "I lied to you, back in college." She said "I never went on as many dates as I told you I did. I never really made it past the first date. Nothing ever happened between me and anyone..."
 
Jason was shocked. "But all those details. I mean you got pretty graphic about some of them, not quite all the way graphic but close enough on a few occasions if you know what I mean," he blushed.

Then another thought hit him. "Ahh Sarah I hate to bring this up here but seeing as we are talking about it. You just said no guy ever got past the first date and nothing happened. Earlier you told me nothing much happened where you have been working either." Jason was blushing furiously but he pressed on. "Are you telling me that you are still a virgin Sarah?"
 
"I just recycled things that my female friends told me about their dates..." She said "I know it was stupid." When she heard his question her heart began to race and the color completely drained rom her face. "I... Uh..." Looking at his face she felt a bit terrified "That is true. Are you mad at me?"
 
Jason saw how scared she was and he grabbed her hands and gave them a reassuring squeeze. Smiling at her he rushed to calm her and reassure her. "Of course I am not mad at you, why would I be? it is your life to live Sarah and your body to share with whoever you want." He patted her hands and chuckled a little. "Wow I guess you and your girlfriends must have talked quite a bit. I never knew they got up to some of those things. I am a little curious as to why you thought you had to make up those things with me though. I wouldn't have cared one way or the other you know."
 
"Yeah... I know. I guess I just didn't want you to know that I wasn't dating because you would have tried to talk me into it or tried setting me up with someone. I didn't want that. So I lied..." She said still feeling bad about it "Are you sure you're okay with it? I don't want to lose you as a friend."
 
"And exactly why would you loose me as a friend. I admit, back then I may have tried to set you up, but now in my mature wisdom," he said in a mock solemn voice while trying not to smile and failing miserably," I have no problems allowing you to make your own mind up. If you wish to hold up until you meet the right guy then I will support you. Of course that does mean I get you all to myself for awhile longer so it's a win win for me."
 
"What about you? Why haven't you found anyone?" Sarah asked trying to take some of the pressure off of her "what's your excuse? There is no reason you shouldn't have been able to find some amazing woman who you love and never want to be without."
 
Back
Top