New faces, come say hello....

Hello, nice to meet everyone here. New to the forums but not new to BDSM!
 
Hi, I'm Kyrie. I'm in my 30s. I've been into BDSM since before I knew what it was called. I used to think I was a total freak. I didn't know there were so many people who had the same kind of desires I had. I'm glad I'm not alone.
I joined this forum to have some kind of connection to other people who do the things that I do and aren't ashamed of it.
 
Hi all!

This is my second forum post EVER. I am a 31 (feels weird typing 31 as it was *just* my birthday) year old submissive male, born and raised in NYC. I am an avid reader, writer, and film fanatic (I love films from every genre and era, silent included). Pleased to meet you all!

I have a keen interest in all things BDSM-related so I look forward in learning a lot and meeting new online friends here!

And yes, I am going to pimp my first story here too, lol: https://www.literotica.com/s/sam-and-maya

Feel free to either give it a glance or to completely ignore it.

Aloha! (It means goodbye too)
 
Howdy, New peeps!
Come on in, the water's warm.
Just.. ummm... don't make it any warmer (without consent), please :p
 
Welcome, more experience is always great. Helps people newer to bdsm, like Me, :) have people to ask questions of, and gain wisdom from.

elle

Awh, you're a sweetie. Always happy to give advice on stuff I know about ;)
Welcome to all the other newbies!
 
Hello! Have lurked here on and off for ages and briefly had an account that I forgot the password for (and the email I used to create it, so). Queer lady and a bottom (mostly).
 
new here

I am a submissive male.
I'm married and my wife is not into being in control much.
I have always been into having a women in control..
I've always been into strap on sex
I've love the thought of my women making sure I go down on her
pleasing her needs first
anyways here are a few things about myself
 
Hello everyone, always nice to discover new BDSM communities. I am 32 Switch from England, the vast majority of my experiences have been. Dom - I've been interested in the scene since my late teens and have been active for around 8 or.9 years. Have had only 1 real Domme which was sadly short lived but electric all the same and have had 3 full time subs and many other wonderful encounters with submissive girls, I've dipped my toe into online Domination a few times and have previously been active on such sites as fet, alt and collarme and others which no longer exist. Nice to meet you all, hopefully my story submissions will be approved and you can all let me know what you think.
 
Hi?

18 y/o Game Design major in college. Female. New and extremely terrified. I've been into S/M since I was young, but never joined a forum. I was always too nervous. But, well, here I am. I'm usually pretty outgoing, but not so much with sex, so that's probably why I'm so scared. I wouldn't mind some advice on how to do this sort of thing... safley. Preferably without getting raped and murdered by an internet Hannibal Lecter.
 
Female, owned switch. I do freelance modelling, and work in a company that involves marketing and life sciences. Been involved in BDSM in one dynamic or another for nearly eight years, but only just started being more interested in the social side offline as of the last few months. My affinity is rope, be it being tied up or rigging someone else up!
 
Hello there, new additions :)
Charname - we here are always handy with advice on safety. Please feel free to post questions, or you can search for the term "red flag" which should net you quite a lot of reading material.
Welcome tishadomina.
I hope you both enjoy your interactions here!
:)
 
Female sub, 25, new to being openly involved in BDSM, but not new to the scene. I've been reading stories on here for weeks and finally decided to join tonight.
 
Hi,

Just joined today.49 year old male from England looking for PM chat about anything with females on here.
 
Last edited:
Nope! Sorry, folks. We are full up now. Try back for membership in a few weeks!
Ok, not really. Just having some fun.
:p
 
Friendly reminder to all wonderful folks new to the forum ----

The forum can be confusing at first but you will figure it out, by trying mostly.

Remember to enable Private Messaging in your profile here, if you want to be able to send/receive messages with individuals.

People are friendly and helpful. So enjoy!

G
 
Hello!

Good evening everyone! I am a mwf, exploring my sexuality a bit. I am pretty inexperienced with bdsm, but I am curious. I tend to lean toward more submissive desires. Learning more and talking about it excites me. Looking to make friends :)
 
Good evening everyone! I am a mwf, exploring my sexuality a bit. I am pretty inexperienced with bdsm, but I am curious. I tend to lean toward more submissive desires. Learning more and talking about it excites me. Looking to make friends :)

Welcome to lit. Its an exciting exploration. There's an amazing world out there that so many people either miss entirely or are afraid to investigate. The world of kink is especially fascinating. I've been down the path you're on and I haven't regretted it a bit.
 
a quick hello :)

Hi! I just wanted to introduce myself.

I'm Devyn and I'm a 27 year old girl who loves to be outside at the beach just relaxing or fishing. I like to go out on the weekends but can also appreciate a nice night in.

I love reading stories and chatting so if anybody would like to share.. I'm here :)
 
Back
Top