Rise to Immortality (Closed)

The stimulation between him and the water overwhelmed her, making it impossible to focus on anything. It was difficult to believe how much different this time felt compare to the first time.

She smiled briefly with his praises and held back for a little longer. That also happened to be the same time he sped up his fingers. Her clit already throbbing with sensitivity, that it wasn't long until she broke that hold.

Her fingers dug into his arms as she held onto him for support while she screamed out. If she was in her right thinking, she would swear people above the water would heard that scream through the bubbles. However, her only true thought is in the moment, wanting nothing more than to give herself to Steve.

The orgasm forced her to buck more, moving her hips harder onto his cock as her inner walls squeezed and pulsed around his hard member.
 
He was wanting to try and hold out a little longer, but that wasn't going to be possible. It felt almost as if their pleasure was in sync. He gritted his teeth as she bucked against him, squeezing hard on his shaft.

"I'M...AHHH!"

He cried out with the pleasure as he pushed up as deep as he could, pebetrated her unprotected womb. He released several bursts of his hot seed into her, his arm tightening around her waist. He shifted his ips a little, pumping a little into her till he finished climaxing.

He panted softly as he remained buried in her, his head resting against hers. His other hand moved from her clit, resting gently on her stomach. Despite having just cummed, he felt as if he could go another round. However he was going to give her a few moments of rest before trying anything else.
 
When he suddenly moved and came, Rhia couldn't stop from instantly rolling into a final orgasm. At the same time, she still wasn't used to the feeling and some shock did set in. Taking a couple of moments to regain herself, she realized that he still held her close while she trembled in his arms.

"I..... I liked that much better Master...."

Rhia was barely above a whisper, mostly speaking to herself. Although she didn't doubt that he heard it. In the next few seconds she fully realized that he's still hard, something she wasn't paying to in her own little haze.

"Should... we go elsewhere Master?"

As she asked that, her cheeks grew a deep shade of red. It embarrassed her to think this way, to see herself in this position. Yet, she wasn't that naive to know he needed more. Truth is, she didn't want to admit that she wanted more as well. There was some discomfort from his stretching her, beyond that, it was nothing more than pure pleasure.
 
He took a few deep breathes for a moment, calming himself a bit. Though he didn't hear her words about it enjoying, he could feel it through their bond that she had. It was like an easy shortcut to understanding her, but he knew it shouldn't be the only way to understand her.

"Perhaps someplace else would be good. I'm not sure staying underwater for any more would be that comforting."

He continued to hold her for a few more moments before gently pulling from her. As much as he was enjoying it, they couldn't go anywhere else like that. His shorts had also come off sometime during their fun, so that would be needed to be taken care of.

"Help me find my trunks and I'll let you decide where to go next."
 
His request had her thinking for a moment. Rhia still wasn't too sure about making these types of choices on her own. It was always the Masters requests and nothing more came of it. Although, she is quickly learning to enjoy having some control over her choices again. He seemed to be sincere when allowing her a choice in things.

It became that very thought that made her grin playfully as she vanished from his arms. This time she waited a moment before returning into his arms, burying his back into her depths as she kissed him. Without a single word, she held onto him tightly and her blue hair glowed around them both. Her pulse picked up the more her spell grew stronger. The more aroused she became from the spell, the tighter she gripped his hardness.

Before he could get a word in though, she ported them both to a different place entirely. When the port ended, breaking the kiss, she cried out with a very intense orgasm as they both landed on a sandy beach. She didn't notice the different beach as she panted and hid shyly against his shoulder.

The island is more tropical with a few buildings that fell into ruins and overgrown with plant life. From where they landed, it appeared to be a fairly big island. Yet it seems to be void of people other than them.
 
When she had vanished from his arms, he was expecting to see her somewhere else looking for his swim trunks. They actually weren't all that urgent to find, since they could easily be replaced. However he wasn't expecting for her to reappear back in his arms. He groaned deeply as she took him inside once more, enjoying her around his cock once more.

He barely had a moment to enjoy her kiss and grasp of him when they ported, feeling her squeeze him even tighter before she orgasmed on him. He did notice the feel of sand beneath his feet and the lack of water, but he was more focused on other things.

He closed his eyes for a moment as they stood there for a moment, him enjoying this moment. Placing his hands around her waist, he lifted her feet up just enough so he could lay her back on the sand, still staying inside her.

"My djinn slut."

He smiled for a moment before he lowered his head, biting softly on her tender neck. At the same time, he began to thrust into her quivering pussy with slow, deep thrusts at a medium pace. He grabbed her hands with his, placed them up near her shoulders for balance.
 
The blush in her cheeks deepened as he called her a slut. She wasn't to sure of how that word honestly made her feel. After all, she couldn't help that what he did made her feel good. At the same time, that single word somehow did seem to heighten the pleasure she's feeling now.

Although, he didn't really provide her with enough time to really respond. She hadn't fully calmed down from the intensity of her last orgasm, that when he moved, she almost came instantly.

Each thrust would grind against her clit while the rest of his cock found those spots that simply made her weak. It wasn't long until the next climax rushed through her, no matter how much she wanted to hold it back. Her fingers gripped his hands while her legs wrapped tightly around his hips as the air carried her screams.
 
He groaned as he felt her orgasm around his cock, continuing to thrust into her. His teeth continued to gnaw on her tender neck as he enjoyed listening to her sweet screams of pleasure in the air.

The sound of their bodies slapping together filled the air as he picked up his pace a little faster and harder into her. He loved the way she writhed beneath him, massaging every bit of him as he plunged into her. It was heaven. However, he wasn't able to hold his own pleasure back anymore as his climax escalated quickly.

He lifted his head from her as his climax hit, plunging deeply into her womb. He cried out his own pleasure as his hands gripped hers a bit tighter, his hot seed splashing into her in several bursts.

"Rhia!"

He panted softly as he soon came to a stop inside her, licking his lips as he looked down at her. His hands relaxed a little as he let up on the pressure, kissing her softly at the same time.

"Wonderful..."
 
She personally didn't know how many times she came after he took over. All that filled her thoughts in those few moments were of how good it felt. His cum still burned her tender walls, though that just seemed to make her cum harder.

She could feel the warmth of the sun and yet she felt cold, unable to stop shivering as they both came down. A soft blush colored her cheeks, both from the after glow of it all. Also from feeling some shame of acting like a little slut just now.

"I failed.. to find your shorts Master..."

She teased a little while resting in the sand and closing her eyes for a moment. All she wanted to do now is savor the moment and soak up any heat she can get.
 
He chuckled softly for a moment when she stated how she had messed up. He gave her one more kiss before grinning.

"Then it's just something I will have to punish you for later."

He watched her relax for a few moments before he sat up, gently removing her legs from around him. He leaned back on the white, hot sand, taking in a few breathes. At the same time, he took note of their current surroundings. He had no idea where she had taken them, just a desolate, yet beautiful beach.

He reached over and laid one hand on her stomach.

"It looks like you just picked a random place to go. Though I can't complain that we seem to have the place to ourselves."
 
Rhia took a moment or two to relax a little more before responding. Glancing around the area after he said they had the whole place to themselves. Some sadness crept in as she looked towards the ruins, though it did have a beauty that it didn't have before.

"I can only port to places that I have seen or been to Master. This is not a random place. I chose to come here. Although, it is nothing like it used to be."

She sat up after a moment, giggling as the sand tickled when she moved around. After looking around, she pointed to the north tip of the island where an archway used to be.

"That where I took my first step on this world. My first memories of your world came from this island..."

She then pointed towards the west, although the general direction couldn't be seen with the overgrowth in the way now.

"All this plant life was not here before. The other side would stretch towards a much bigger island where the Sultan had lived. Which is where I was bound to that bottle. There was less water back then, a beach yes, but it was more of a channel or something like that, instead of open waters. At least the humans back then called it some kind of channel, it most likely has different wording now. The open ocean was much further out, at least a full days walk, a few hours riding."

She looked around once again and became curious as to what might have happened here. She didn't know much about natural storms. She knew of the simple storms that came with the seasons. Just not the more serious ones such as tsunamis and earthquakes. Her time before getting bound in the bottle didn't have such storms, life here was perfect in those days.

"All this here used be the village, filled with markets that had everything you can imagine.... Well... in those days at least."
 
He was quiet as he listened to her describe the way the island used to be when she had first come here. He could hear some sadness in her voice as well.

"It sounds like it was a very different place back then. Do you miss the ways things were?"

He reached down for a moment, picking up a handful of sand. He let the grains of hot sand flow through his fingers for a few moments before dusting them off. He gave a little chuckle as his stomach growled softly for a moment.

"I guess our fun took it's toll. Don't look like there is really any food nearby, so I guess we should go exploring a little."

He knew exploring naked probably wasn't wise, but being a little adventurous would be fun.
 
his question caused her to glance at the chain between them and she gave a weak smile before standing up. It was the freedom she used to have that she missed the most. Although, she didn't come here to dwell on those lost memories, despite the way she looked and held the chain once more.

"There are many things I miss of those times. But it is all in the past and can not be undone. All we can do is move forward and see what life puts in our path."

There was still some sadness within her, something that she is hiding and forcing to put behind a wall. She walked towards the water to clean up a little, washing between her legs to remove the sand and mixed cum.

"I brought us here mainly to see if it was still here at all. And also, to give us both a chance to learn more about this... situation we are in."

It wasn't until he mentioned food that her own tummy growled slightly. Smirking a little at the sensation, wondering if she will ever get used to this whole being hungry deal.

"After all, we can not very well play and learn with other humans around. If we are to test our limits, figure out what rules have changed and what new rules you will have for me. We needed a more secluded place. Wouldn't you agree Master?"

She did take a little glance at the tattoo on his arm, carefully examining how the chain is attached to it. She almost wondered if his tattoo acted like her bottle did, if she would be able to be 'absorbed' by the tattoo. Though, she shook that thought away as that idea seemed silly to her.

"I do have one request though Master. If I may, when we return, I would like to keep my bottle. Perhaps find someone to fix it up. Despite it being what it is, I have grown quite attached to it."
 
He gave a nod in agreement with her words about looking to the future, watching her clean herself off in the water.

"True enough. "

He chuckled for a moment at how she thought being around other people might hinder their getting to know each other and more about their relationship.

"Yes, I think that was a good idea on your part. Having other people around would prove to be a bit of a distraction on getting things down."

He was starting to walk towards one of the ruined buildings when she asked about her bottle. With her request, he probably woud have to figure out another gift for his mother, but that was no problem. He looked back at her with a smile.

"That would be no problem. I had originally thought of giving your bottle to my mother as a souvnir, but those plans got sidetracked. I'll just come up with something else for her."

The first ruined building he had come upon was a small stone house. It only had four rooms. The back wall of the house had crumbled in, giving a view of a crumbling city in the distance. A large single apple tree was growing from the middle of the front room.

"I found some apples to eat."

He called back to her for a moment before plucking a ripe apple from the lowest branch. He reached down and grabbed a handful of sand, cleaning the apple off for a few seconds.
 
Rhia considered what he said about the bottle, what his plans were going to be for it and it actually made her smile. In reality, she had no true use for it. In fact she honestly didn't have anywhere to really put it either. His voice broke through the thoughts of it all and she turned to look in his direction.

It was as if she is seeing him for the first time. Really seeing him while soaking in all his details unlike before. Sure, she has seen him mostly undressed in his room. There were times when he was so close she could have kissed his chest. Yet, for some reason she didn't see him in that way before. To her, he was just another human and they all were the same in her eyes.

"Are apples good? The markets here used to have them, though I never tried one."

She spoke while walking towards him, intrigued by the way he cleaned the apple off. It took her a moment to realize what home this is and she looked around the ruins. The child drawings on the walls proved it was correct house and she laughed a little to herself at the memories. It was the kids that found her first and brought her home like a lost puppy.

"I was thinking Master. Once we get my bottle fixed and looking beautiful again... Your mother can hold it for me. It isn't like I have the means to keep material things such as that. I would be honored if she were to keep it safe for me."
 
"Apples are really good to eat. They come in a variety of tastes, from sour to sweet. They make a pretty good snack."

After rubbing the apple down with sand, he blew what he could off. Dusting his hands off, he finished cleaning the apple off before biting into it. These apples turned out to be very sweet and crisp. He ate a couple of mouthfuls while Rhia told of her approval if his plans for her bottle.

"That's very considerate of you. I don't think it will take much yo get your old bottle cleaned and back into shape. Next problem for us will be how to introduce you to my parents. It's not as if I could just say that I found a genie and now she's like a slave."

He shook his head for a moment before plunking off an apple. He held it out towards her so she could try the apple, eating another bite of his.
 
She took the offered apple and looked it over, it did have a pretty color to it, almost too pretty to eat. She took the first bite and her eyes lit up with how sweet it was while some of the juice trailed down her chin.

"Why would your parents have an issue with that? Do they not have slaves of their own?"

Rhia hadn't been out long enough to really understand that there are no slaves in this time. To her, having slaves told others the rank of the owner and such. If his parents didn't have slaves though, she wouldn't think any less of them. She knew plenty of others that didn't have slaves and were awesome people. Of course, some of those people were slaves themselves.

"These apples are very delicious too... May I have more?"

She asked while munching on the one he had given her and exploring the more of her surroundings. The flowers kept distracting her as she would stop and sniff one here and there.
 
He grinned for a moment watching her bite into the apple, seeing her eyes light up with the enjoyment. Although her question about slaves made him frown for a moment, remembering that she probably had been a true slave for most of her life.

He stayed quiet as he thought about the best way to answer her question, finishing his apple off.

"Have as many as you like. I would say slavery as you know it was disbanded a couple of centuries ago. Slavery is pretty much illegal for the world as it goes today."

He gave a laugh for a moment.

"Although there is a bit of hypocrisy going on in that we do have people who are employed as servants. Servants are really just free-will voluntary slaves. And actually, as much as no one wants to admit it, slavery never went away. Everyone is a slave to something or someone."

He took a few moments to grab another app,e and clean it off before taking a bite.

"It's only the whole slavery of holding and controlling someone against their will that's illegal. Everything else that would be considered a form of enslavement is overlooked."
 
She wasn't too certain about the things he said. One on hand she was glad to hear that there were no more slaves in the world. Those were harsh times for everyone. Though it also brought the hint of sadness back, unable to keep from glancing at the chain while tossing the apple core away. That chain held her against her will, she didn't want to be a servant to the bottle. Then, she realized she isn't suppose to truly exist in this world, reminding herself that the laws of mortals do not apply to her.

The only way she can be free is if he wished it, allowing it to happen. Yet, they are bound together as one now, so the chances of that working now are slim. Or at least, that how she saw it in her eyes. Also, she can sense that he rather enjoyed this situation. Perhaps enjoying a little too much, which told her that he will most likely keep her around for a while.

"So... What shall we test out first Master? Or do you wish to discuss any rules you wish for me to follow?"

She asked cheerfully, pushing what sadness she had down and plucked another apple from the tree. She didn't have much to say about the whole slavery thing anymore. He knew his parents better than she did, so figured he would come up with something that will satisfy them. In the meantime, she decided to think about the more cheerful ideas and that was to play around with her powers.
 
He stopped eating the second apple for a moment as he felt the sadness welling up inside her. He sighed softly for a moment, figuring it was all the talk about slaves that was affecting her in some way. He wasn't sure, but he hoped it wasn't because of him. He knew he could probably free her, but he wasn't quite sure what effect that would have on things.

Hearing her questions about what to do next, he looked out towards the desolation that had once been a beautiful city. He finished his apple before speaking.

"Well, as far as rules go, I was thinking of maybe coming up with something later as things come into play."

He then looked down at their naked forms and shook his head. Unless they wanted to get badly sunburned, they might want to cover up a bit.

"As far as testing your limits, I think we might want to start small. After all, I don't exactly wanna get sunburned here. Alright, I wish we had clothes to protect us from the sun."
 
Rhia thought about his wish for a moment, he wasn't too clear as to the type of clothes he wanted. Though, the wish itself didn't give her much time to think about it either as her cuffs started glowing. A small shiver of pleasure raced through her and within seconds they were dressed in the same clothes they had on earlier.

The only way for her to describe it, if she was to, is that it was more of a teasing shock to her clit. Her clit twitched a couple more times as the spell completed, not nearly enough to make her climax though. Just barely enough to remind her that her casting is different now.

"Does that meet your needs Master?"

She asked while looking down at her own dress, noticing that it is much shorter than it was this morning. If she bent down, it would show off her ass.
 
He wasn't expecting to be put back in the same clothes from earlier, but they would work fine for him. He chuckled and gave a little whistle at her own outfit.

"I think your magic is trying to give me a little eye candy to enjoy."

He winked playfully for a moment before moving to walk past her. However he stopped for a moment before looking at her.

"I haven't punished you yet for losing my swim trunks."

He grinned before reaching back behind her. He didn't touch her yet, but pulled his hand back before delivering three hard smacks on her barely covered ass. He reached up with his other hand, tracing along her face for a moment before speaking.

"Perhaps we should try and see if things can go a bit bigger."

He kissed her lightly before moving from her to stand at the hole in the wall, looking out at the ruined city.

"I wish to see this city in it's former glory, minus the people and animals."
 
She yelp at the first smack, then jerked and whimpered with the two following smacks. She thought about teasing by saying that his shorts were right there on him. Then she heard his wish and her eyes grew wide knowing how much this spell is going to take to make it happen.

Her cuffs started glowing instantly as the the ocean water began to swirl and rise like the pool had done. Her solid blue eyes slowly turned yellow as she floated up a few feet in the air. Brick by brick, the buildings were rebuilding, the plants moving into a more organized state. Dirt streets were clearing of the debris while market stalls with all their items were lining the store fronts. The water receded back miles away to reveal more of the island they were on.

Rhia writhed as the spell shocked her clit repeatedly and now he can see those tiny bursting jolts between her legs. Her juices were streaming down her inner thighs as the spell continued for another couple of moments. Eventually she landed on her trembling legs panting for air. The spell wasn't quite enough to tip her over the edge, yet he can see that it brought her close enough. As her eyes turned blue again, nothing but lust could be seen, pleading for permission to cum.
 
His attention had to be divided between watching the city get rebuilt and the reaction that Rhia was having to channeling the magic through her. Both were a beautiful sight, just watching the fusion of colors as they swirled everywhere. It was something he was sure he would never get used to seeing. It was tremendous.

He laid a hand on the edge of the broken wall, feeling a bit of the magical energies as they touched him on the edge of the whirlwind. He felt a shiver of enjoyment out of the whole thing, though he was almost a little sad when it all ended.

He lookd out at the rebuilt city for a moment longer before looking to check on Rhia. He smiled a little seeing the lust in her eyes, feeling that she was right on edge. He smiled and reached out, touching her nose lightly.

"Go ahead."
 
Rhia was doing what she could to calm down, hoping with all hopes that he wouldn't honestly notice the lust. She was just too on edge though and relaxing didn't come easy, playing it off as nothing was impossible. Then the fight all ended the moment he came up to her and spoke.

His voice was enough to send her through the roof, hearing his permission is what triggered her orgasm though. She came right on command without any extra stimulation. Towards the end of the orgasm, she fell to her knees, unable to stand after exerting so much energy.

After a couple of moments, her thoughts finally started to clear and her breathing slowed down some. Her legs were still trembling a little as she managed to stand up again, smiling with a hint of shame. She didn't want to be, nor appear like a needy little slut to him... and yet she had no doubt that is exactly what he sees. She certainly felt the part.

"Thank you Master.... What should we try next?"

Trying to act as though nothing had just happened. It was humiliating enough to her and she didn't want to let him see that side of her. After all, she is a djinn, she is the one that does the humiliating...... Not the other way around!!
 
Back
Top