The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see. So you prefer being behind the camera. Okay, I can live with that. Sometimes, it's fun to be on the other side.

Nice call on the music. :)

This is what you pick to comment on?

I'm sorry. My mind is otherwise occupied... ;)

Greetings, Naked People,

Haven't popped into the party for a while. Feels good to drink in my fave haunt
Nice to see you again, andy. :)

Ok four hands. I was typing quickly on my phone. Though, if anna wants the extra attention. :devil:

Glad you like the music, anna. Was thinking about putting on Areosmith or Led Zepplin, but figured you deserved something soothing and relaxing. ;)
Yes, let's keep this to four hands. ;)

Man, you should have seen me dancing during that final encore the other night. :D

I'm sorry. My mind is otherwise occupied... ;)
You're a good man. :kiss:

I was attempting to tease you both - john for suggesting that you massage the top half and he the bottom half, and you for seeming to agree. I'd have thought one of you take the left, and the other take the right, but....

It sounded like a fun concert. Wish I could have seen it. ;)

Getting some Five Guys burgers, a little reprieve from a horrid day.

Last edited:
I'm just gonna have a beer. Anything. Just not a domestic. ;)

Hey, folks. Been a while since I posted here. Everyone still kicking?

Hey guys!

Just sitting here in the hotel room, pretending I'm going to write, but really just going through my photos from today. I also realized that both my posted stories (My nude day entry, and my new one) have a red H! That's good, right? What do you have to do to get that designation?

I had some Angry Orchard Cider tonight, it was so crisp and refreshing after a busy day. Was that one of the ciders you recommended, anna?

Hi Slyc!

Ok, I've really got to try to get some words down, even if I change most of it later ...

Hey guys!

Just sitting here in the hotel room, pretending I'm going to write, but really just going through my photos from today. I also realized that both my posted stories (My nude day entry, and my new one) have a red H! That's good, right? What do you have to do to get that designation?

I had some Angry Orchard Cider tonight, it was so crisp and refreshing after a busy day. Was that one of the ciders you recommended, anna?

Hi Slyc!

Ok, I've really got to try to get some words down, even if I change most of it later ...

Red H's are a good thing! "The red H's (Hot) denote stories which have received 10 or more votes from readers, and maintain an average vote of 4.5 out of 5 or better. " From the FAQs.

Wish you well with trying to get the words out. I'm also trying to get my head into writing. :)

Thanks, dampy! How are you doing this lovely evening?

A big :kiss: and a :rose: and :heart: for John, for it seems he is not in the best of moods ... need a drinking buddy, John? Maybe a few beers will get my juices flowing. The creative ones, I mean! :devil:

I'm still waiting for one more story to post. I see that the word "pending" is now black and not blue. Does that mean the post is imminent?

A big :kiss: and a :rose: and :heart: for John, for it seems he is not in the best of moods ... need a drinking buddy, John? Maybe a few beers will get my juices flowing. The creative ones, I mean! :devil:

I'm still waiting for one more story to post. I see that the word "pending" is now black and not blue. Does that mean the post is imminent?

Doing well, thanks. Have my hands in all number of things and working on all of them simultaneously today. Which is probably not a good thing... :eek: I'm much more scatterbrained than usual.

No idea about the pending link but I'd assume that it means the story's been vetted and will appear shortly!

It literally JUST posted!

Check it out if you like superhero BDSM stories. And I mean, who doesn't? It's only a one-pager, the first part of ... five-ish.

The first time I posted it, it was in BDSM, but people didn't like how the background, or the setting/alt world was not set up or explained. I like it that way. I usually like to start my stories in medias res, and this is no exception. I wonder if now posting it in Sci-Fi and Fantasy it will do better because people are looking for that kind of setting? I also changed the title, because the previous one, though interesting, was a little too ... vague, probably.

It did ok before, over a 4.0, but not over a 4.5, and never got over 5.000 views in 6 months or so. So ... anyway, here it is:

http://www.literotica.com/s/battle-for-domination-ch-01

Dampy, I'm too busy as well, too many ideas, too many things to keep track of ... and I'm on vacation!

Hey guys!

Hi Slyc!

Angry Orchard happens to be my wife's current favorite. It even beats out those super-sweet wines I used to get her. So, obviously, you have excellent taste. ;)

Red H's are a good thing! "The red H's (Hot) denote stories which have received 10 or more votes from readers, and maintain an average vote of 4.5 out of 5 or better. " From the FAQs.

Wish you well with trying to get the words out. I'm also trying to get my head into writing. :)

Yeah, any story with at least ten votes and a score of 4.5 or better gets that lovely little red H. Her's hoping it stays. ;)

Oh, and, hiya, ladies. :D

It literally JUST posted!

Check it out if you like superhero BDSM stories. And I mean, who doesn't? It's only a one-pager, the first part of ... five-ish.

The first time I posted it, it was in BDSM, but people didn't like how the background, or the setting/alt world was not set up or explained. I like it that way. I usually like to start my stories in medias res, and this is no exception. I wonder if now posting it in Sci-Fi and Fantasy it will do better because people are looking for that kind of setting? I also changed the title, because the previous one, though interesting, was a little to ... vague, probably.

It did ok before, over a 4.0, but not over a 4.5, and never got over 5.000 views in 6 months or so. So ... anyway, here it is:

http://www.literotica.com/s/battle-for-domination-ch-01

Dampy, I'm too busy as well, too many ideas, too many things to keep track of ... and I'm on vacation!

Funny you mention superhero stories. I found a slew of old superhero fic I wrote about ten years ago for a different website that eventually went under. I've been thinking of re-hashing them for Lit. :devil:

Funny you mention superhero stories. I found a slew of old superhero fic I wrote about ten years ago for a different website that eventually went under. I've been thinking of re-hashing them for Lit. :devil:

Did someone mention superheroes...? :D

Morning guys and gals.

Did someone mention superheroes...? :D

Morning guys and gals.

Do it, Slyc! I love good superhero stories!

And yes, Steve, I understand you're a fan. :) I'd love to hear what you think of mine, whenever you get a chance. Do you think the "setting" needs to be set up more? In each chapter, more of that world will be revealed, but it will always be more about the scene and the sex than the background...

I have a complete backstory written up, inspired by some of the works by my all-time favorite comic book artist and writer, John Byrne. I loved his (extremely) short-lived series Danger, Incorporated and created a whole history beginning in 1933 up to the present. I think I probably enjoyed writing the history more than the stories themselves.

Okay, maybe not. But it was fun, and I hate to think I put that much effort into something no one will ever see.

Thanks Shea. :rose: I could use a drink or two to help get my, creative, juices flowing too. Still struggling on my chapter a bit.

Congrats on your stories! :)

Thanks Shea. :rose: I could use a drink or two to help get my, creative, juices flowing too. Still struggling on my chapter a bit.

Congrats on your stories! :)

I'll have some more of that Angry Orchard, it was so delicious.

And ... thanks! :)

I have a complete backstory written up, inspired by some of the works by my all-time favorite comic book artist and writer, John Byrne. I loved his (extremely) short-lived series Danger, Incorporated and created a whole history beginning in 1933 up to the present. I think I probably enjoyed writing the history more than the stories themselves.

Okay, maybe not. But it was fun, and I hate to think I put that much effort into something no one will ever see.

I would love to read them, definitely get them set up here! You know, in all of your free time. :rolleyes:

I would love to read them, definitely get them set up here! You know, in all of your free time. :rolleyes:

*cough*

Yeah, like I have tons of that . . . . :rolleyes:

Who knows, maybe one day I'll gather together all the scattered stories of the Danger Corps, the Protectors of America, the Globe, the Daredevils, Jake Worley and the Misfits, Sidewinder, the Living Inferno, and . . . .

Yeah, if I ever get the time. :p

I'll have some more of that Angry Orchard, it was so delicious.

And ... thanks! :)

On a hot summer night like now, that sounds perfect. ;)

You're welcome, I promise to give it a read tonight. :rose:

Whoops. Damn Steve, John, you guys snuck in here pretty quietly.

Have a drink. Jump in the tub. ;)

Heya Willie. Let me hop in there once I have some of Shea's Angry Orchard.

Family crisis averted! I was over at my parents house to help sort out some photos to enter for an art showing next month. Would be my first one if my work is accepted!

A window was left open and one of their cats got out. To make things worse, there is the street on one side and woods with coyotes on the other. :eek: I just got a text that they found the cat in the back yard trying to hunt a mouse. *phew*

I'd love your opinion, John, but any time you get the chance. I'm glad your parents cat is ok! And an art show, that would be amazing ... good luck :)

Off to bed now. It's late here and we have to get an early start. Nighty night, Nakeds!

Family crisis averted! I was over at my parents house to help sort out some photos to enter for an art showing next month. Would be my first one if my work is accepted!

A window was left open and one of their cats got out. To make things worse, there is the street on one side and woods with coyotes on the other. :eek: I just got a text that they found the cat in the back yard trying to hunt a mouse. *phew*

I have a similar fear about our new kittens. Bombay, the big one -- he's as big as our five-year-old black and white and he's only five months old -- takes every opportunity he can to go outside when we let the dogs out, and Lotus, the smaller one, is becoming just as brave. Twice now, Bombay has managed to get out for an hour or two, though he always comes mewling back. We have coyotes not too far away, and I hate to think what might happen if either of them got out and started exploring.

Granted, once Bombay's full grown he'll be over forty pounds and could probably handle himself against a coyote or two. But Lotus is a runt; I doubt she'll get to be more than twenty pounds.

That aside, I'm wishing you luck on your art show. ;)

I'd love your opinion, John, but any time you get the chance. I'm glad your parents cat is ok! And an art show, that would be amazing ... good luck :)

Off to bed now. It's late here and we have to get an early start. Nighty night, Nakeds!

'Night, Shea. I ain't too far behind . . . .

Good night, Shea. :rose::kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back