The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Di! :kiss::rose::kiss:

Ave, Nero. Sorry I'm not better company tonight. I cut down my tomato plants and chopped them up for mulch. Took most of the day and I am one bushed bear.

Hi VM :D

Don't worry about it, as I understand completely ... been doing laundry, vacuuming, cleaned both bathrooms and the kitchen and tomorrow I still have to clean the rest of the living room, the bedroom and the patio (which includes tearing out tomatoes and putting away planters for the season *phew*

Sounds like you are very busy, both of you. In contrast, I shopped today. And did a little cooking. :D

Sounds like you are very busy, both of you. In contrast, I shopped today. And did a little cooking. :D

It's been busy in bursts for me. Clean for a little bit, watch a little football. Clean for a little bit, watch some more football. Then ran a few errands and just finished a nice dinner of beer-battered fresh, wild-caught haddock and mashed yukon gold potatoes (yes, I skipped the vegetables :p). Now it's dishes and then settle in for the rest of the hockey game (Blackhawks up 2-0 going into the third period :D)

Evening peeps.

Most everybody here is pretty tuckered out too. Amy and the girls spend the day building a goose blind next to one of our corn fields. :heart:

Of course, in normal Amy fashion, it couldn't just be a bunch of corn stalks with a bench, it has to end up looking like a split level house with a roof on cantilevers!
:rolleyes:

On the brighter note, I figured out which one of our chickens was "the noisy rooster from hell". Emphasis on WAS! He was great with mash potatoes, green beans, biscuits and gravy! :D

Evening peeps.

Most everybody here is pretty tuckered out too. Amy and the girls spend the day building a goose blind next to one of our corn fields. :heart:

Of course, in normal Amy fashion, it couldn't just be a bunch of corn stalks with a bench, it has to end up looking like a split level house with a roof on cantilevers!

On the brighter note, I figured out which one of our chickens was "the noisy rooster from hell". Emphasis on WAS! He was great with mash potatoes, green beans, biscuits and gravy! :D

Sounds delicious....who said revenge is a dish best served cold? :D

Nice to see you, sweetie. :kiss: How've you been keeping?

Evening peeps.

Hi Safe ... long time no see :kiss:

Rooster dinner sounds yummy

Hi guys, just got back in from playing with the puppy. Mulched the first layer of leaves into the grass this afternoon and he thinks it's the greatest thing to roll in. Looks like everyone's had a long, busy day. Glad you like the selection Lyric.

Sounds delicious....who said revenge is a dish best served cold? :D

Nice to see you, sweetie. :kiss: How've you been keeping?

I've been pretty good. I'm still hobbling around (using two canes now) but at least I'm not stuck in a wheelchair.

Amy and the girls have been loving life the last few days cuz one of the people who rent our fields let Amy drive one of his big assed corn pickers (she was in hog heaven!) and the girls got to ride along. :D

So what you been up to, other than shopping?

I've been pretty good. I'm still hobbling around (using two canes now) but at least I'm not stuck in a wheelchair.

Amy and the girls have been loving life the last few days cuz one of the people who rent our fields let Amy drive one of his big assed corn pickers (she was in hog heaven!) and the girls got to ride along. :D

Cleaning :rolleyes:

Home alone all weekend as Wenchie is working a vendor booth for a friend at a conference. Figured I might as well earn a few brownie points and have her come home to a clean house :D

Otherwise it's pretty much the same old routine of work, a little time with friends and trying to steadily pick up a few things before our new grandson gets here in December :D

Belly dancing...riding herd on a recalcitrant teenager...sewing multiple Halloween costumes and neglecting the housework.

Glad you are more mobile. :rose: I sure have missed you. :)

ETA: I'm headed to bed. Party on, Naked People. :kiss:

Last edited:
Belly dancing...riding herd on a recalcitrant teenager...sewing multiple Halloween costumes and neglecting the housework.

Glad you are more mobile. :rose: I sure have missed you. :)

ETA: I'm headed to bed. Party on, Naked People. :kiss:

Good night Di :kiss:

Hi Nero!

You know I only live one state over now? When you coming to visit? Amy's looking for a goose hunting partner, ya know!
:D

Amy wants a goose hunting partner? You guys got the spring snow goose season as well as the fall? Yanno, kiddo, there is a fair possibility I may be retiring in June. Betcha I could come up with a serious goose gun real quick if there was enough incentive.

On another subject, how's the hardwood forestry coming along? I just took possession of a Austrian made 12" jointer/planer combo. I think Amy should take a look at www.hammerusa.com. ;)

Hey there Naked Party People! :D

I was finally able to get on here...WTF? Did the Bear eat the guinea pigs again?

Yup. Time for bed for me too. Everybody else crashed out early, so they will be expecting breakfast bright and early.

Nite nite all!

Hey there Naked Party People! :D

I was finally able to get on here...WTF? Did the Bear eat the guinea pigs again?

Not Bear ... he's too worn out from a day of gardening to chase them down ;)

Yup. Time for bed for me too. Everybody else crashed out early, so they will be expecting breakfast bright and early.

Nite nite all!

G'night Safe ... take care :kiss:

Did I miss a party Tom? Oh...Di found her dance accessories! Wish we could see.

oh..and hello there Nero...I'm Freefall

Not too bad ... trying to get back on a normal sleep pattern. Hopefully find out soon if I've succeeded :rolleyes:

How are things going in the Sunshine State?

Pretty well I reckon. Right now I'm in North Carolina looking at the turning leaves.

Did I miss a party Tom? Oh...Di found her dance accessories! Wish we could see.

oh..and hello there Nero...I'm Freefall

We're here...now it's a party. :D

Di's quite the shopper. I'm sure she'll post some pics when she has a minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back