ideas for pleasing my wife

Mikey2Boots

Virgin
My wife and I have amazing sex, but I would like ideas for foreplay. I can make her cum by fingering her and eating her out no problem, but I want to spice things up with different techniques. When I eat her out, I lay on my stomach between her legs and lick her clit. Pretty standard technique. It drives her absolutely crazy. Ladies, what would you suggest? What oral techniques really get you going? We're not into ass play. Just pussy. I was thinking about putting some pillows under her butt to lift up her hips so I can lick her labia and inside her pussy rather than just her clit.

My wife and I have amazing sex, but I would like ideas for foreplay. I can make her cum by fingering her and eating her out no problem, but I want to spice things up with different techniques. When I eat her out, I lay on my stomach between her legs and lick her clit. Pretty standard technique. It drives her absolutely crazy. Ladies, what would you suggest? What oral techniques really get you going? We're not into ass play. Just pussy. I was thinking about putting some pillows under her butt to lift up her hips so I can lick her labia and inside her pussy rather than just her clit.

every woman is a little different. I say try the pillows and see what happens.
The good news is.. if you spend 2 or 3 hours licking her with suboptimal results, you can always spend the 4th hour using the tried and true.

Last edited by a moderator:
every woman is a little different. I say try the pillows and see what happens.
The good news is.. if you spend 2 or 3 hours licking her with suboptimal results, you can always spend the 4th hour using the tried and true.

Thanks. We have a 9 month old so it's more desperate quiet minutes versus hours haha

try this, if she is keen on it.

Lay on your back, have her straddle your head. You may want a pillow under your head.

After she is good and wet, use a dildo on her while you eat her. I like to spice it up and have her call someone elses name, as if she is being bang by another guy while i eat her, but that may not be your thing. so obviously the name thing is optional.

At first I thought you were talking about real foreplay instead of just going straight for the pussy. How about afterplay? I mean like tying her up, driving her crazy via whatever method, and then just keep on going afterwards? Wish my wife would do that to me and she always reaches a point where when she's done she's done. I'd like to be tied and tortured after orgasm.

Mikey, does she like to suck you while you are fingering her sometimes? My woman goes into wild places that way. A comfortable position for her is her lying on her side, me kneeling and sat back on my ankles, legs wide apart one thigh a rest for the side of her face, the other knee just below her breasts. There's something about all the contact for her I think: my easy access with one hand to her puss, she's resting on and against my thighs, she's a feast of man meat, my other hand to caress her, and we can break from time to time to kiss with just a slight change of position by me.

And btw - lovely to know that the mother of a toddler is getting all the sexual pleasure she needs from the man who loves her. That and the romance and the practical partnership - keep it up pal!

Last edited:
My wife wants no part of anal intercourse but absolutely loves when I lick her asshole while going down on her.

Back