Cock rings

Example

(Need to host this pic elsewhere and link to it. Thank you!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Shave

"Serious question....Do you NEED to shave to have a ring?

I shave my shaft and sack but not below that... If I get a ring will I need to shave a little more?"

Nope. I am natural and it doesn't matter.

Don't. They'll cut off blood flow and eventually you'll have to amputate.

Felix, I'm guessing - given your profile bio - that this is a joke. But why?

Sure, if a guy puts something non-stretchy and too tight on his shaft only there's gonna be a very serious problem. But proper stretchy on his shaft [for those that like - I don't], or stretchy or fixed diameter carefully sized for his whole junk [which I adore as does my wife] is pure pleasure and nil danger. Why be scary?

They do Enhance

If my partner asked me to wear one, I probably would. I wouldn't volunteer to wear one, because I don't believe it would enhance MY pleasure. It would definitely increase my anxiety. I have seen hogs castrated by banding their testicles. I've seen bulls made into steers and horses made into geldings, thankfully those were done by a Vet. under anethstisea. I have had a vasectomy, so I guess you could say I've already been neutered, gelded, castrated, de-nutted........Anyway I'm rambling. I'm willing to try anything once. Cock rings just aren't on my radar.

If it is the right size they definitely enhance my pleasure. Even more so with one around both my cock and balls and a second one at the base of my shaft. Makes the veins really prominent.

The triple whammy is to put one on all the way, another just around my balls and the third on the shaft at the base. When I do that I become "Hard as Steel"

Oh dear lord! I would love to be with someone who would try that. I assume there would be some nice little bits to rub against while riding, and I'm very curious to know what bw cowgirl might be like with that arrangement!!

I'm hoping Santa will bring me one.. we've looked.. but I'm afraid I'd get the wrong size/material if I surprised him, and trying something not fitting right might ruin it in the future.

All I know is, don't wear the metal ones. Not sure why I doled out nice advice since I'm a sadist at best.

All I know is, don't wear the metal ones. Not sure why I doled out nice advice since I'm a sadist at best.

It's a myth, Kitty! the right internal diameter metal ring, with the guy's balls through it as well as his cock, is deliciously comfortable for a guy, even for hours or days' wear. As for a woman's perspective, my woman adores me wearing a bold ring of steel and the orgasms she gets on my cock - thicker and harder as the ring makes it - are fucking awesome. My favourite steel one has a square section to it, only slightly rounded at the edges [see my profile pic] and at first I worried about whether at full fury it would be uncomfortable for her, the top edge grinding against her slit. But, no it's grand for her!

Oh dear lord! I would love to be with someone who would try that. I assume there would be some nice little bits to rub against while riding, and I'm very curious to know what bw cowgirl might be like with that arrangement!!

I'm hoping Santa will bring me one.. we've looked.. but I'm afraid I'd get the wrong size/material if I surprised him, and trying something not fitting right might ruin it in the future.

Elaya, some outlets do a set of three rings each a slightly different internal diameter. That's a way a guy can experiment with finding the size which suits him. Surprise him with one of those sets? If you choose to I'll suggest this: Don't make it a very thin ring; a bit of body to the material of the ring makes it much more comfortable and not 'pinchy' on a guy's skin. Those sets are available in silicone or in chrome, and silicone is probably less scary for most guys at first. You and he have got to understand: No way can he get one of those 'round-your-balls-and-shaft-base' rings on, or off, except when he's soft! To begin with, the novelty of the damn thing gets a guy erect before it's on and then you just have to give up and try later!

You can also take one, or two of the thick rubber bands that are used on broccoli or lobster claws. They work quite well. Metal is only a bad thing if is too small and has to be cut off at the ER, embarrassing!

My new one

I just got this one today (advertising prohibited)

and have been wearing it all day. It feels great. Can't wait until tonight to try it out with the wife.

I have read that the rings should not be worn more than about 30 minutes or some damage to blood flow can be caused. But you state you ware it all day. What is the real story......want to try it but don't want any damage to blood flow! ???? ANYBODY?????? Or PM please with info....

pm conversation if you wish mate but here's a response to this issue on the thread as it is damned important.

Stretchy rings which are tight and have a small diameter such that, for example, they will stay on the shaft of the penis even when soft, are the ones which are not to be worn more that say 30 minutes. And stretchy ones which have a bit more diameter to them for putting around a guy's whole junk - ball sack and base of shaft in one - but give a squeeze on you when they're in that position, must likewise be worn for only say 30 minutes.

But a fixed diameter ring - metal, silicone that isn't all that stretchy, leather - designed to take a man's whole junk which means an inner diameter of at least 45mm and for most guys 47.5mm or 50mm, carefully sized, will not squeeze, it will hold comfortably. And when he gets bigged up it will still not squeeze, it will grip arousingly but his blood will still flow just fine!

A fixed diameter ring of metal on the shaft only is something that some guys go for but that is a much more delicate and potentially painful - yes damaging - proposition and the vast array of fixed diameter rings are for the guy's whole junk. Mine has been on since I got up this morning [evening here in UK] and as ever my privates are feeling just fine my friend!

Simon - pm if you wish mate.

pm conversation if you wish mate but here's a response to this issue on the thread as it is damned important.

Stretchy rings which are tight and have a small diameter such that, for example, they will stay on the shaft of the penis even when soft, are the ones which are not to be worn more that say 30 minutes. And stretchy ones which have a bit more diameter to them for putting around a guy's whole junk - ball sack and base of shaft in one - but give a squeeze on you when they're in that position, must likewise be worn for only say 30 minutes.

But a fixed diameter ring - metal, silicone that isn't all that stretchy, leather - designed to take a man's whole junk which means an inner diameter of at least 45mm and for most guys 47.5mm or 50mm, carefully sized, will not squeeze, it will hold comfortably. And when he gets bigged up it will still not squeeze, it will grip arousingly but his blood will still flow just fine!

A fixed diameter ring of metal on the shaft only is something that some guys go for but that is a much more delicate and potentially painful - yes damaging - proposition and the vast array of fixed diameter rings are for the guy's whole junk. Mine has been on since I got up this morning [evening here in UK] and as ever my privates are feeling just fine my friend!

Simon - pm if you wish mate.

My "O" rings have an inside diameter of 1.875 inches. When they are put on while flacid, the only way to put them on, they do not constrict flow. However when Mr. Happy begins his magic rise upon arousal, they then do what they are supposed to do. I would like to try a 1.75 but haven't yet.

I have a soft silicon one. I love it. Feels great. Makes the cock look more enhanced. Nothing to fear. Just use your head, if it hurts take it off. I masterbate with mine on sometimes.

My "O" rings have an inside diameter of 1.875 inches. When they are put on while flacid, the only way to put them on, they do not constrict flow. However when Mr. Happy begins his magic rise upon arousal, they then do what they are supposed to do. I would like to try a 1.75 but haven't yet.

Just a word, Bigspurt, about going a size down from my experience: Even just that tiny reduction in internal diameter makes a considerable difference to all the effects of wearing a ring and especially the solidity of your boner when erect. And softening up from erection even after you have cum does take longer. As for simply wearing one for a length of time, I find that if you go tighter you also want depth to the ring, so that the tightness is not focussed on a narrow band of your skin but a broad band. Much more comfortable. That's my take.

Just a word, Bigspurt, about going a size down from my experience: Even just that tiny reduction in internal diameter makes a considerable difference to all the effects of wearing a ring and especially the solidity of your boner when erect. And softening up from erection even after you have cum does take longer. As for simply wearing one for a length of time, I find that if you go tighter you also want depth to the ring, so that the tightness is not focussed on a narrow band of your skin but a broad band. Much more comfortable. That's my take.

This morning, when I was thinking about tighter I went back to my little black strap dog collar. I can make it a bit tighter and it's easy to release when I'm done. It's about 7/16 inch wide. Works quite well.

This morning, when I was thinking about tighter I went back to my little black strap dog collar. I can make it a bit tighter and it's easy to release when I'm done. It's about 7/16 inch wide. Works quite well.

I have a steel 1.75 inner diameter that I'll wear when I'm expecting we'll have sex and I'm anxious because of tiredness as to whether I will maintain a good erection for the duration. It's the 'square section' style like the one in my profile pic [that one is a larger diameter such as I will wear happily for days]. With its depth, and also with its thickness for my balls to rest back onto as it were, I find it is comfortable for a few hours even at that tight diameter. I have a simple chrome ring of 1.75 and that causes me discomfort when at full boner and busy at it; whereas I have never felt discomfort with this deep thick yet tight one.

It's a precise science eh!

Mine

(Host pic elsewhere and link to it.)

cock ring

I'm fascinated by them but have never been with a guy who would try one.
(tips on starting THAT conversation are welcome)

you could make it a game or a dare seeing how long he could last or refrain from cumming we are suckers for a dare or challenge especially when proving our manhood

My ink

Who did your ink? That had to hurt like hell....

It was actually done in 2 sessions, a year apart. First was just the paws and a few scratch marks. The 2nd was the rest, 2 different artists, same shop. The shop is no longer in business. It really didn't hurt that much. The closer to the head, the more I felt it. Not bad tho and worth it.

Sizes

There are several options available for cock rings - silicone, leather, steel, rubber, etc. Even cloth.

Mrs. E likes when I wear one because of 1) how it looks (transforms the beautiful into the sublime), 2) how it "presents" my balls, for play and the administering of testicular pleasure for yours truly, and 3) she feels it turns my peni from just super hard, to bust-cement-blocks indestructible blue-veiner of joy and gratification ;) (though this could have a great deal to do with testicular pleasuring mentioned above).

The key is the fit. You don't want anything too tight or restricting. Anything too large will slip off. You want something snug and comfortable. Listen to your body. If things feels uncomfortable, or you have to contort your twig and berries to fit it through the ring, you probably need to get a bigger ring.

For sizing, you want to find the diameter and use the appropriate diameter. To find diameter, measure the circumference using a string or thin rope (found in your tickle-trunk, under the bed), and then divide by pi. Tuck the string up behind your balls, bring the ends up around or the top of the base of your peni. Note the length, then divide by 3.14. This will give you the diameter and would be the size to use for your cock ring
Example : 6 1/4" circumference divided by 3.14 = 1.99" Get yourself a 2" cockring.

NotHisLady, I would mention to your potential cockring target how you heard a well fitting cockring could enhance the appearance and rigidity of an already gorgeous peni, which could potentially soak your dampy-panties, and that you would love to cup and play with his balls and feel the engorged head of his cock on your lips and tongue. Use your own wording of course, and maybe incorporate the measuring and sizing for a cockring into some foreplay.
If this doesn't work, check partner's pulse and breathing, to determine whether ambulance or coroner is required.

For those not so experienced or a little nervous, don't start off with anything rigid like steel or hard plastic. Use silicone or rubber, something with some flex that can be easily removed. There are even cloth ones that are basically a strip with velcro or snap fastening on the ends.

As with all toys and tickle-trunk contents, make sure you clean well after each use.

The above is great information! I chose to go to an industrial "O" ring supply house. Different sizes are found on charts. OD, ID diameter of the ring material itself and material. I went with silicone. I think I bought two dozen for the price of two in the "adult" store.

I found that 1.75 was too small, not because it was too tight but I couldn't get my balls through one at a time, especially the second one. 2" was too big. Not enough constriction. Thus 1.875 was the choice. If you want to add constriction, put on two or three and I have even taken another and just put my balls through it. With the silicone, if you did have a need to cut it/them off it only requires a pair of scissors and otherwise after the event you have to wait for true flaccid conditions to take it or them off.

They do not constrict at all when flaccid so it/they can be put on well ahead of the plan for usage.

Follow Up

The above is great information! I chose to go to an industrial "O" ring supply house. Different sizes are found on charts. OD, ID diameter of the ring material itself and material. I went with silicone. I think I bought two dozen for the price of two in the "adult" store.

I found that 1.75 was too small, not because it was too tight but I couldn't get my balls through one at a time, especially the second one. 2" was too big. Not enough constriction. Thus 1.875 was the choice. If you want to add constriction, put on two or three and I have even taken another and just put my balls through it. With the silicone, if you did have a need to cut it/them off it only requires a pair of scissors and otherwise after the event you have to wait for true flaccid conditions to take it or them off.

They do not constrict at all when flaccid so it/they can be put on well ahead of the plan for usage.

I just put three on to pull one off before I start my day. Three is better than one as far as hardness goes.

Back