Curvy Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my first post. Hello Lit! I've been a lurker for a little while now, but I came upon this thread and thought it was very refreshing to see a healthy appreciation for these beautiful women. I, too, am a curvy lady and I get so depressed thinking that most men prefer very skinny women. It is threads like this that give me hope that there are some men out there than prefer women who actually like to eat. I used to maintain a very low body weight, I weighed about 110 pounds at 5'5, but recently due to personal issues I let myself gain weight. I've been so utterly depressed lately over my weight gain, but today I feel so much better. Thank you guys for brightening my day.

I have to whole-heartedly agree with what others have said on this thread... especially the idea of choosing curves over a 2x4 :) Seriously, though, I'd much rather see a woman happy than making herself miserable trying to keep herself rail thin. It's my own personal opinion that women are meant to be round and luscious - allow yourself to be yourself!

tumblr_mdvgu5W1Ju1qfh7uho1_400.jpg

For me personally I love a girl who has, as I say, "More to love".

When I got with my girlfriend, she was average weight, Size 10, with my personal favourite size breasts 36C.
After our daughter was born she put a load of weight on and her boobs grew ALOT.
I do miss her 36C breasts but I must say I find her much sexier with more weight.
I wouldn't say I have a fat fetish, just I hate skinny twig-like girls!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back