Boys that act like girly sluts

This is SO my ultimate fantasy!!! I just want to have a long weekend completely dressed as a slut, and be completely compliant to my MAN!!! Oh, the clothes I would wear, and the things I would do!!!

The idea of being made to dress slutty for a strong guy is so arousing. Starting off totally normal then being undressed from my male clothes. Having to put on girly clothes one piece at a time. Each piece making me feel more girly and horny. Finally the make up and perfume shiny pink lipstick. Then he starts to touch me and make me do what he wants. I might struggle a little bit and say no. I know that now I'm made up and dressed like a slutty satin maid I'm gonna let him do what he likes to my body

The idea of being made to dress slutty for a strong guy is so arousing. Starting off totally normal then being undressed from my male clothes. Having to put on girly clothes one piece at a time. Each piece making me feel more girly and horny. Finally the make up and perfume shiny pink lipstick. Then he starts to touch me and make me do what he wants. I might struggle a little bit and say no. I know that now I'm made up and dressed like a slutty satin maid I'm gonna let him do what he likes to my body

that sounds like my idea of a perfect date.

Would gladly take a day like this

Got a wig the other day, I think I like it!

Attachments

• _20150603_190003.jpg
    _20150603_190003.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 86
  • _20150603_185913.jpg
    _20150603_185913.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 66
I think I like it too

Got a wig the other day, I think I like it!

Well hello there Red.

Your pics are super hot. I love the blond bob, it suites a slut to have a bob and that short dress makes me think how easy it would be to reach up and grab what ever I wanted :rose:

Sissy Bride

attachment.php

Attachments

• Sissy Bride.jpg
    Sissy Bride.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 163
Back