So. What's Happening in the Clean World?

Things do get crazy as we near the end of the school year.

In the past three weeks I've directed 10 performances, my children have had three of their own, hubby has had track meet after track meet - to add insult to injury we've had one car in the shop for brake work, another was rear-ended by some high school kid, we still have more two graduations to attend and I don't know if there's enough rum to keep me going.

So. How's by you?

Sweet Aunt Jemima! I don't have a life compared to that 3 ring circus y'all are in. No wonder the bunnies have faded out. ;) Bummer on the car wreck.

I'm just doin' my thing...gardening, beachin' it, doin' volunteer work, bein' a gym rat...the usual. :D
 
Sorry to hear about the car wreck, I do know where you're at though, running a business,

taking care of a parent, and finding time for a gf, and the kiddos, pus dealing with my x.

My plate like yours is way full it seems I have to fight, and fight just to get a spare moment for myself...

Life gets in the damn way...

way to often...

*hugs*
 
Thanks!

We're almost through it - nearly there -

But I'm stressed enough to scream, yannow?

Sometimes I just let it fucking go... screaming at the top of my lungs....

I just want my life back...

thats all...
 
I think I'll get through the next three weeks. We took the kids to the beach for a day's water safety then came the Greek drama. The performance to the school lacked good sound and backdrops but the night was a tour de force. Everything I imagined went exactly as planned but the next day the class was just plain nutz. We still have at least two field trips to get them through and then graduation. Seventeen days and counting . . .


Sorry to hear about the car. Did you get my PM?
 
I have a few spots on my body that are - untanned.

Here is one.

DSCN0180-1.jpg



Someone at the Chicago Litogether wrote on me. Ahem.

But there are more bunnies that remain hidden from view.

From most.

Oh, I'm glad I ask... Now *wonders about other bunnies* *grins*

Thanks for that...
 
Back
Top