The ShapeShifters Closed.

Katrina smiled as her Vet came in and introduced herself shaking Mark's hand. "Katrina has never brought a friend before. It's nice to meet you." The vet then did height and weight and all the nurse stuff. "You look good i'm glad you are doing alright." The vet smiled just a bit to herself having smelled a hint of sex but didn't bring it up.
 
Mark was little curious to see what the Vat would do with Kat. “ Nice meeting you Doctor, and sorry barging in like this.” I’ve never been to a Vat and being Katrina’s friend I hoped you wouldn’t mind it, and also ask you if you have room for another patient.”

He stood close by so he could she what she was doing with Kat, and then complimented her on how well she doing. He also noticed the scent was stronger in the room after a few minutes.
 
The Vet smiled. "It's no problem and I am bored most of the time anyway so another patient could be a good change of pace." The Vet noticed he was a wolf by his scent and smiled. He would be good for Kat. Hopefully he knew how to handle her. "Also. It's good you aren't in heat Kat. That would mean puppies if you two wanted to have sex, but you are free to have it anytime since you aren't yet. I do have a feeling that now you are in tune with your cat you might be sometime in the next year or so."
 
Mark was happy with her response and he had the impression she knew already he was dog, and he figured her senses were as strong as his and she could smell Kat was roused. He smiled within when she commented that she was hot in heat and she could have sex with no fear of getting pregnant.

He liked her immediately after that and was sure she was one Vat that he could trust, and she knew already that both Kat and himself were mates. One thing he wasn’t happy about, was that she could go into heat much sooner than he cared for.
 
The Vet tilted her head at Mark then nodded to herself and went rambling through a cabinet coming out with a bottle. "If you ever feel like you really might go into heat this should put it off. Don't ask me how I just know it does." The Vet smiled then turned her attention to a folder and handed it to Mark. "This has what you need to fill out for you to be a client and also," she went close to his ear, "Symptoms of a cat in heat. Just so you know." The Vet then went to the door. "You can leave now. Just make sure to make hour next appointment Kat." The Vet then walked out.
 
Mark was glad that he decided to be the Vat new patient after she gave Kat the bottle. He looked at Kat with a smile and took the folder the Vat handed to him, then whispered. "Symptoms of a cat in heat. Just so you know.“ Thank you Doctor, he skas nodding his head.

“I’ll bring it back after I’m done with filling the form.” He said after she despised them and left the room. “I guess you were never in heat, you’re just plain horny.” He said grinning at her and kissed her hard. “What do you say we go somewhere and take care of that problem you are having.” He said heading towards the door.
 
Kat shook her head. "We made a bet remember? I'm going without sex for a week if that is what you're talking about." Katrina then walked out making her appointment.

She got in the car and turned it onand started driving then thought of something and turned to Mark. "You want to go back to my house or have me drop you off at yours or what?"
 
"Yes, I remember we made a bet Kat, but it doesn't me we can't have some fun, does it?" He asked as they got into the car.

I can go to your place, but if you want to be alone you can drop me off at me place."
He replied looking at her.
 
"Alright. Let's go to my house and maybe we can play some." Katrina grinned thinking of things they could do as she drove to her house. Once they got inside she turned to him. "How about for today you get to do anything with me except fuck me, yourself. Not that i'm into other men, but there are things you could do. Do you want to? Also this includes what I wear and if Icsn have my ears and tail out or not."
 
Back
Top