King of the School and the New Girl (CLOSED)

BrookeXOX

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 17, 2013
Posts
4,923
Name: Charlie Granger
Age: 18
Looks: http://cdn.rsvlts.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Jessa-Hinton-FOX-Sports-095.jpg
In: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=50464666, http://data3.whicdn.com/images/56027786/large.jpg and http://images.us.christianlouboutin...utin-daffodile-1110823_bk01_2_1200x1200_3.jpg
About: Charlie had just moved to town due to her father's company expanding. She was leaving behind all her friends and the school that she had been so popular in. She was nervous about staring her new school. What if no one liked her or wanted to be her friend, those were the questions going through her head. She was a feisty and confident girl who wasn't putty in any guys hand it was the other way round. She had most guys in the palm of her hand when she met them.

Charlie got up in the morning and went to shower. Today was her first day at her new school. She showered and then did it her hair. She got dressed in a white blouse, coral skirt and black louboutin heels. She ran her hand through her long hair as she got into her car- http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/8e/Volkswagen-New-Beetle-Convertible.jpg. She drove down to her new school. She felt so nervous. She was met by a school guide who gave her a starter pack with her locker code. She walked down the school halls. She pushed her hair behind her ears. She was walking past a group of guys who looked like jocks. She smiled at them before opening her locker to put her books. She checked her planner to see what she had for first lesson. She was confused and didn't know where to go.
 
Scott Thompson was considered by most the coolest kid in school, having the sweetest car, rugged good looks and having dated nearly every cheerleader in all the classes. First day of the new school year.Scott strolled down the familiar hallway to go to his new locker for the year, but what did he spy, but a vision of loveliness opening a locker close to where his was. She had all the guys attentions, and she knew she did.He decided to play it cool and walked up next to her to open his locker. "Hi, your the new girl, right? I'm Scott" he introduced himself giving her a a pleasant smile.
 
Charlie knew she already had a lot of the guys she had passed in the hall around her little finger. She knew her body drew attention and instead of being embarrased she embraced it. She heard someone by the side of her talk to her. She looked at Scott. She could tell he was one of those guys who got what he wanted. She was always a good read of character. "Hi yes I'm the new girl but I prefer to be called Charlie seeing as it is my name." She said. She ran her hand through her hair before grabbing the book she needed for her first lesson of the day. She held her book looking at him. "Could you um help me find my first class?" She asked showing him her planner.
 
"Pleasure to meet you ?Charlie, You can call me Scott as it is my name." He was thinking he wanted to say "you can call me anytime."But decided he better test the waters before diving in. He gave a quick look over the planner and smiled "looks like we have alot of the same classes at the same time, English, first period is on the second floor, may I escort you to the room?" he offered kindly.
 
"Nice to meet you too Scott." She said smiling politely. She looked at him and knew he was deciding in his head if he should hit on her. She wouldn't be like the others he hit on and melt away into his arms. She wasn't so easy to get. "You can show me the way." She said. She stood waiting for him to lead the way. She tucked her hair behind her ears.
 
She smiled at him. She felt he was sweet and maybe she had judged him to early. She gave him her books. "Thank you." She said. She walked with him to their class. "So is there anything I need to know about this school?" She asked.
 
He took the books under his free arm and started towards the stairs walking slowly to keep beside her. "Well, from what I've heard, Mr, Pearson is a crazy guy who wears fish ties. He is our English teacher. From others who have had him in the past, I guess he hits on the pretty girls,offers to tutor them at his home. So you need to be careful." he offered the standard chit chat protocol, like where you from etc. Upon reaching the class room, he politely let her enter the room first, following behind her.
 
"I will be careful I don't let guys take advantage of me." She said. She wondered what her life would be like at this school compared to her old school. At her old school she had been the most popular girl in school. She walked into the classroom first. She saw everyone was staring at them together. "Why are they staring are you like some holy god here?" She whispered to him. She looked for somewhere to sit and went to the back where there was two seats left.
 
Scott followed her to the desks she chose. He gently put her books down not to scatter them on the desk. He gave her a grin and said softly so only she could hear " I don't think they were starring at me, I believe it is you they are starring at., perhaps they are jealous that I am carrying your books for you."
 
She crossed her legs. She took the books. She opened up one of them. "Why would they stare at me?" She asked. She looked at him as she moved her hair behind her ears and she smiled at him. "So tell me are you apart of the football team, you look like your a Jock and if you are I'm sure you have bitch cheerleader girlfriend who would hate you talking to me." She said.
 
"Are you kidding me?, why would they not look at you, you're the most beautiful girl in our school.""Yeah, I play football, I'm a running back."he replied. he looked away from her momentarily pain betrayed in his face. "No, I'm single. My ex broke up with me over the summer, left me for the quarterback." He gave her a weak smile. "So, how about you? I bet you have a jealous boyfriend back at your old school."
 
She blushed looking at him. She had been told she was beautiful before but it always made her blush. "I could tell you play. Your in good shape." She said. She saw him turn away before talking about his ex. She ran her hand over his arm. "That's awful. She sounds. like a bitch." She said. She played with her hair. "No when I left my old school I left everything behind. I'm single and free." She said. She thought he was a nice guy. "Do you mind being my tour guide of the school today?" She asked.
 
"Great!, I would love to show you around!" His heart skipped a beat when she touched him. "If your not doing anything after school, would you like to go get a malt at the ice cream shop? Everyone goes there to hang out after school." he asked hopeful she would accompany him there.
 
"Thanks I don't want to be a hassle to you." She said. She smiled at him. She curled a strand of her hair round her finger. "Um seeing as your being so good to me and being so nice I will come with you." She said. She looked down at her book to see what the teacher was talking about.
 
"Oh, it's no hassle at all, I'd enjoy showing you around." Scott felt a little giddy when she flashed her dazzling smile at him and accepted to go to the parlor after school with him.
 
"Thanks I think it is sweet of you to be my guard." She said. She leaned in and kissed his cheek softly. The class was now finished and it was time for the next lesson. "Have we got the same next lesson?" She asked. She got onto her feet collecting her books up.
 
scott smiled warmly at her, and was surprised at the sweet kiss. "My next class is down the hall from yours, I can take you there and meet you at the end of the next class."he replied happily, taking her books from her in his arm.
 
She let him take her book. She smiled at him. "Thank you Scott you are a proper gent." She said. They walked out the class and down the hall. "Maybe I'll see you at lunch." She said smiling. She took her books and went into her class. She sat near the back and opened her books and read through what the lesson was about.
 
Scott hummed happily to himself after escorting her to class. He was very excited to meet her next at lunch. She was easily the most beautiful girl in school.
 
Charlie found her lesson quite boring. She was happy when it ended. It was lunch time. She found her way to the cafeteria. She got a chicken salad, a bottle of sparkling water and an apple. She sat at an empty table. She wondered if she'd see Scott over lunch.
 
The bell rang, signaling the end of the class period. 'Lunch time!' Scott thought to himself as he hurried down the halls. The lunch line was still forming, not to long of a wait. Scott chose a chef salad. Taking his tray he walked into the room scanning for a place to sit. He noticed his friends all gathered at the usual table. He started to walk towards them, when he spotted Charlie sitting alone at an empty table. Scott altered his course and headed towards her."Excuse me Miss, is this seat taken?" he asked flashing a warm smile at her..
 
Scot walked to Charlie. She smiled at him. She played with her hair. "Oh no it isn't taken. Come sit with me. How was your lesson?" She said. She was nibbling at her food. She was sipping on her water. She looked at him smiling. She was glad to have someone to sit with. It was hard for her to be new and did not know anyone.
 
"Boring, how was yours? By the way, what is your favorite subject? I'm more of an arts student myself." Scott replied.
 
"Same. Um my favourite subject is Music and Dance. I use to be on the Cheer Squad at my old school." She said looking at him. She ran her fingers through her long hair. "So tell me why haven't you found anyone new after that bitch of ex?" She asked.
 
Back
Top