Cinderella (closed for Lotus_Maiden)

Cinderella

His lips, teeth and tongue worked magic on her nipples. They were so hard that it hurt, but his mouth soothed and aroused them at the same time. The tingle sensations snaked along her nerves. Her hips grind against his groin, rubbing her wet sex against his long hard shaft through the fabric.

When their bodies parted, Ella whimpered in protest, which turned into satisfying moans as the prince licked and sucked her nether lips. His flicking tongue drove her wild. She spread her legs as wide as she could. The prince’s single word bought a smile on her face. “Shhh,” she hushed as her hand grabbed onto his hair, pressing him in while rising her hips up.

She was so close to climax, results from days of lusts, wet dreams and anticipations. All it took was one more flick, one more latch, one more suck... “Yeeeeessssssss,” she whispered. The juices ruptured and surfaced, glistening her vagina and coating his mouth. Her legs closed up, pinning his head between her thighs as her orgasm, first of many, washing over her.
 
Last edited:
Charming continued to lick and lap and suck all through her hips bucking and shuddering. When her body relaxed a little and her legs released his head, he sat back on the other seat and quickly undid his trousers. When his flagpole had cleared all the confining clothes and stood proudly in the open air, he said, 'My turn..."
 
Cinderella

Ella barely steadied her breathing when her prince demanded to have his turn. His member stood erected. It looked bigger and thicker in the light. “It’s more than I remember,” she said in awe and wide eyes.

She slipped off her seat and made the short way to him on her knees. She kissed his knee and up his thigh to his crotch. She looked up at charming while she licked the shaft. The tip of her tongue flicked the underside before made her way down to the base. Her hand wrapped around the length, stroking it while her tongue found his balls. She gently nibbled on one, then moved to the other. Her eyes fluttered up to his, watching his enjoying and catching his stare. As soon as she unclenched, she took his cock into her mouth. Her tongue scrapped against his shaft while she sucked on his cock. A hand rotated and rubbed on his length while the other fondled his balls. Her head bounced up and down.

Sucking on his pole reignited the fire between her legs. She moaned with delight. Her other lips, wet and ready, were hunger for him. They ached with anticipation, waiting and wanting his cock deep inside.
 
Last edited:
Charming was beside himself; her hot, wet mouth felt so gooood... "Oh, God, Ella..." he moaned as her lips and tongue worked their magic. Excruciatingly pleasure raced through him every time she descended, and again when she drew up, following her mouth with her twisting fingers.

He could only take this for a little while; he was getting close to exploding, and he didn't want to climax just yet. He took her head in both hands and pulled her up along his body, kissing her deeply as he positioned her nether folds around the his swollen head. "Are you ready?" he husked, and when she nodded he grabbed both of her hips for leverage and thrust upward, as far as he could go. Her tunnel walls resisted this rude invasion at first, but he paused and let them relax and accommodate, then pushed again, farther and deeper. Three such strokes, and he was fully encased, her hot wet walls gripping him like a slippery velvet vice.

"Ride me," he whispered. "Ride me all the way home..."
 
Cinderella

Ella loved his moan as much as she loved his cock in her mouth. She suck on him, waiting and wanting more of his cum. After a little taste test with his pre-cum, she would like more of the tangy nectar. He denied her, however; pushed her mouth off his shaft and pulled her lips to his. She climbed back onto his lap while they shared sloppy kisses.

She exhaled, felt his head parted her folds beneath her. She looked deep into his brown eyes and gave a slight nod when he asked if she was ready. She embraced him, clung tighter to him as he thrust. His cock penetrated and stretched her tight walls. It felt as full and hard as she remembered. She bit her lips to restrain a scream.

As he pushed deeper in, her hot wet walls shook and vibrated around his manhood. Once he was fully inside her tunnel, she whimpered, “Oh, charming. Ye. Yes, my pr, prince.” She bounced on his laps, slowly at first. His cock slipped in and out, never fully exited. When he was fully encased, she gyrated her hips and then repeated. As her speed picked up, her groans became louder. His thick cock sloshed in and out, fueling her hungry vagina and driving her crazy.
 
Last edited:
His hands were gripping her hips, using them for leverage to push deep whenever she lowered to engulf him. She was so tight, so slippery, so deliriously wonderful to feel. His rod was pulsing, ecstatic bursts of pleasure coursing out from his groin to engulf his body.

His eyes were locked on her face, feasting on every twitch and movement as her own pleasure built and built, drinking in the beauty of her aroused, wild abandon. "Cum for me," he said urgently. "I want to watch you cum..." He was barely holding off as it was, and he didn't want to leave her behind. He could regenerate quickly, he knew, but the first orgasm was always the best, and before that happened he wanted to witness the moment of her surrender to the euphoria.
 
Cinderella

Ella bounced up and down her prince. Each thrust sent her higher into heaven, drove her mad, and pushed her closer to the edge. His hands controlled her speed and force, which left her breasts unattended. The two soft wondrous mounds bobbled wildly. She leaned back and rested her palms on his knees for support. She was near the climax when charming said, "cum for me."

The urgency in his tone said he wants it badly, which made her want to even more.

"Ooooooooooh, I, I, I, cuuuuu..." she groaned, lost her breath midway through. Her nails dug into his skin and legs squeezed tight as a sharp intense sensation erupted. Her clit pulsed and tightened around his cock even more. Throb. Throb. Throb. Her eyes rolled back. She bit her lips to contain her moans, but they were still audible. Her juices gushed and coated his shaft thickly. Or was it his cum oozing out of her tunnel? Her whole body shivered, then she collasped back into him.

"Ah, ahmazing," she whispered by his ear. She kissed the nape of his neck, trailed her ways up his face, and found his mouth. She was breathless and exhausted, but her vagina still clung tightly to the cock inside her. As if it had a spell over her, she started to rotated her hips. It didn't take long for her body to want more, for another round. "Don't stop, my prince," she begged.
 
Last edited:
Charming was in ecstasy; he'd watched his woman cum, and it was the most erotic thing he'd ever witnessed. It matched and surpassed his every expectation, that look of bliss that had washed over her face...And when she collapsed onto his chest and kissed his neck and then his mouth, it was the sweetest moment he thought he would ever experience, and one he would revisit many, many times in their years together.

But he was mad with desire himself, and had only been managing to hold on by his fingernails. With three mighty thrusts he exploded, pumping jet after jet of thick, viscous cum one after the other deep in her womb. "AAAAARGGHHH!" he cried out, as the world vanished in a blazing point of white light behind his eyes. He went limp himself, even as she began a circular grind on his lap, his cock still buried in her sweet joy junction.

He regretted it, but it couldn't be helped--there was no way he could sustain that level of arousal without tipping over into orgasm. Now he would soften, and his desire would wane for a few minutes at least; it was the way it had always been. And yet...

To his amazement, his member didn't shrink. In fact, it was just as sensitive to pleasure as it had been only moments ago. He found himself building again, and another orgasm wouldn't be long away... He started pumping into her again, even as his hands reached to squeeze and fondle her swaying milk melons.

*********************

From their vantage point on the king's bed, where the Fairy Godmother rode him reverse cowgirl, they watched the entire proceedings in the magic mirror on the wall. "is that your doing?" the king asked as she did extraordinary kegels on his erect meat rod. "Yes," she replied. "I gave him extra stamina for a short time. I didn't want my goddaughter to go unfulfilled..." She smiled wickedly over her shoulder, never missing a beat in her seated mambo. She had conjured an extra little bump at the base of the king's tool which hit her clit perfectly on each rotation. "It won't last long, of course--I can't make it stick with men like I can with women. But they'll have a memorable ride home..."

*********************

Not wishing to waste his new-found stamina, Charming lifted Ella off his lap and turned her, putting her hands on the seat opposite. "I want to plow you doggy-style," he said--which wasn't the most romantic thing he could have uttered under the circumstances, but Ella seemed to neither notice or care.

With a practiced push of his hips he was seated to the hilt inside her sweet, tight quim, and he began thrusting and pounding again, feeling himself building to another climax. This time he slipped his hands forward under her to cup and caress those marvelous, swaying breasts...
 
Cinderella

The prince released jets of cum inside her womb without warning and filled her canal with his warm fluid. A mixture of his and her juices dripped and puddled where their bodies are joint. The prince rested for less than a minute before his stamina returned. His rod, still harden and full despite the release a minute earlier, drove deep inside her. His hands tended her breast, grabbing and kneading them expertly.

She didn’t have time to register his request, just sprung to action, positioned herself just as he wished. Her hands griped the edge of the opposite tightly while he pounded her from behind. She moved against his direction, made each thrust deeper and more forceful. Her ass slammed against his hip loudly. The wet bodies made roaring slush slosh. Her breasts swayed chaotically until he cupped and caressed them. Ella no longer tried to mask her pleasure, she groaned loudly and wildly. “Yes! Yes! More! Don’t stop!” Her hand reached down and rubbed her clit.

---------------------------

“But they’ll have a memorable ride home---,” SLAP! The king bought his palm over the Fairy Godmother’s round ass. The spot reddened from contact. The fairy whimpered from the pain but she didn’t stop riding the steed. “Oh, two can play this game.” She grabbed his balls sack, squeezed and then massaged them in her palms.

It felt painful but pleasurable at the same time. He slapped her again and again. She squeezed and rubbed his balls harder. She rode him harder and faster. “Yo. You’re. Gonna. Give me. Heartattack,” he complained hoarsely, yet he still pumped his cock in and out of the magic creature’s pussy.

"Don't you dare have one until you cum first," she warned, "your highness."

---------------------------

Archduke Robert had Lady Tremaine and one of her daughters licking and sucking him. He sat at the edge of the bed and watched Anastasia and the footman fucking each other before him. He had her on her back, laid on the floor and folded with her legs in the air. The young-man’s healthy steel plunged in her hole. He grunted with each pump while she screamed like a banshee.
 
Charming had never felt so much energy in his life; it was as if he was just now waking up from a long sleep. He pistoned and pounded into Ella from behind, spunk from his previous orgasm spurting out of her honey pot in tiny streams with every inward stroke. He raised up on his toes to get a better angle, driving even deeper. Ella moaned and gasped loudly, eyes closed as her second climax gathered, her fingers on her clit working rapidly. Suddenly Charming could take no more, and with a loud cry emptied a second load of baby-batter into Ella's red, swollen cunt.

****************

"Oh, that was a good one!" the Fairy Godmother said as the king continued to slap her now-red ass cheeks more rapidly. Whether she was talking about Charming's climax--which she was avidly watching in the mirror--or her own, the king didn't know as he felt her pussy walls contract rhythmically. Her hand clenched his nut sack reflexively, and it was all he needed for his own fireworks to light. He bucked and plunged like a rodeo horse as molten lust-waves washed over him. "Gaaahhh!"

*****************

"Oh, yeah, just like that..." Archduke Robert managed to gasp as Lady Tremaine and Druzilla ran their tongues in unison up and down the sides of his engorged, purple prick. On the floor Anastasia screamed loudly as she came, the footman having rolled her almost completely over, her legs pointed backwards over her head and her shoulders planted on the floor as he squatted over her juicy snatch, pumping up and down vertically like a pile driver...
 
Cinderella

Ella's ass pointed high in the air while her face pinned low on the seat. Her prince rammed his long-john early into her. Each thrust harder and deeper than the previous. Pain and pleasure enveloped her wet and swollen nether lips. Her tunnel constricted wildly, milking and taking his cock like a starved hyenias. She screamed in ectasy as another orgaism washed over her seconds after Charming unloaded. His sweet juice filled her once again and mingled with her own fluid. Her pussy overflown and tingled like fire.

Exhausted, her body went limp and fell down beside the seat.His cock-blade unsheated from her pussy-scab. She looked over her shoulder and smiled at the prince. Her hand reached back and beckoned him to come closer. Once within reach again, her fingers grazed along his sticky shaft. She exhaled, "Mmmm. Still as wonderful."
 
Archduke Robert was enjoying Druzilla's mouth gliding up and down the length of his member, pausing each time at the tip to lick and nuzzle before engulfing the tip and slowly sliding down again. "Ohhh...Ahhh....Mmmm..." was all he could manage to say. She was kneeling beside him on the bed, and his one hand was busy underneath her, two fingers hooked inside her wet tunnel massaging her G-spot as his thumb circled her engorged clit.

They were both avidly watching the little tableau before them on the floor, where Anastasia and Lady Tremaine faced each other, gripping each others' arms and seated on the supine footman ; Ana was enthusiastically grinding her mound into his mouth while Lady Tremaine bobbed up and down on his thick pole. "You're...right...Anastasia..." she said breathlessly, "it is...wonderful...Ah! Ah!" She punctuated her speech with little gasps whenever the footman took it into his head to buck his hips upwards from the floor, giving her a little extra inch of himself...

*********************

The Fairy Godmother was now lying full-length on top of the king, his meat stick firmly stuck in her mouth while he lapped away at her honey-pot. "Oh, yeah..." she mumbled around his stiff rod, "just like that..." She'd made her tongue long again and wrapped it twice around his hardness, making it pulsate in rippling waves as she knew drove him crazy. She'd already cum twice, and was working on her third as she continued to spy on Charming and Ella in the mirror.

**********************

Charming was amazed. He'd cum twice, now, and not only wasn't he softening, he was barely less hard than he had been when they started. Ella's hand stroking his wet, sticky boner was actually causing him to get aroused again. "Lick it," he said, pushing closer to her. "Take it in your mouth..." Simultaneously he reached over to run his fingers up and down her swollen red pussy lips...
 
Back
Top