men, do you want to see your wife with another man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I'd love for another man to screw my wife. She's opened her legs for another man in the past and I want her to do it again. Until then I enjoy recieving PMs from guys telling how they would fuck her. I'd love to from anyone up for it. Thanks.

I'm going to be on line til early afternoon Central. I'd love to hear from you about this.

I don't would like to see it happen in real, but sometimes I like to imagine it.

I love to RP this as long as it is slow and realistic...

My wife is conservative so a SLOW seduction would be required...

I prefer to discuss this with straight guys though, get lot's of PMs from BI, just not into that...sorry.

I'm a wife and I'd love to let another man take me...while he watched and maybe joined. I love when he fucks me and slips my dildo in there too. The feeling of two cocks in my pussy is amazing!

I'm a wife and I'd love to let another man take me...while he watched and maybe joined. I love when he fucks me and slips my dildo in there too. The feeling of two cocks in my pussy is amazing!

Mm it sounds like it. A married pussy stretched wide, to cocks struggling to push even deeper, getting to off like never before...when was the last time he double fucked you?

Mm it sounds like it. A married pussy stretched wide, to cocks struggling to push even deeper, getting to off like never before...when was the last time he double fucked you?

It's been almost a month. I love it! I want to get fucked like that for real. I also love when he fucks me in the ass while I fuck myself with my dildo.

I really don't. I'd do it if she wanted it. I'd DP her if she wanted. But I wouldn't just sit there and watch her with another man. I'd want to be involved.

I really don't. I'd do it if she wanted it. I'd DP her if she wanted. But I wouldn't just sit there and watch her with another man. I'd want to be involved.

Just shows how people can be different with this. I could sit back and watch another man fuck my wife all night. Even if my wife wanted her privacy with him - I could wait in the other room (more like listen at the doorway) or spend the night in the guest room.

Just shows how people can be different with this. I could sit back and watch another man fuck my wife all night. Even if my wife wanted her privacy with him - I could wait in the other room (more like listen at the doorway) or spend the night in the guest room.

Want my address? Promise I'll send her back ....

I've often thought about it. My wife has recently seemed to pen up to idea, where as in the past I never thought she would in a million years. It'd have to be the right guy tho, not just a random...with some build up.

[Material prohibited per our forum guidelines.]

Every wife has one....

She does. And she knows I REALLY want her to let him do it again. She says she's doesn't want to, but at my request she did recently look up two ex b/f's on facebook. She knows I'm not asking to watch, but just for her to go enjoy being in bed with him again.

Last edited by a moderator:
If any of you would like to RP sharing your wife with me, I would be interested in writing with you. PM me.

Every wife has one....

She does. And she knows I REALLY want her to let him do it again. She says she's doesn't want to, but at my request she did recently look up two ex b/f's on facebook. She knows I'm not asking to watch, but just for her to go enjoy being in bed with him again.

True. 2 of my ex's tell me I am him.

My wife on the other hand, has a colourful past.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know many of us FANTASIZE it, but how do you think you would REALLY react if it happened...

Stop and think about it really hard (no pun intended), TRULY see her with another man...

How do you REALLY feel...

my wife

This fantasy of my wife having sex with another man isn't just a fly by night fancy. I've been immersed in this for many years now. Yes I understand that once it's done there's no going back or a magic time machine. The fact is that another man has already been in there and that's what caused the fantasy and desire. I'd just like to enjoy what was already started.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back