Old 02-10-2013, 06:30 PM   #2951
DeYaKen
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershy_J9 View Post
Happy Saturday morning! I do wish I was still in bed. 7 am felt like the middle of the night when the kid woke me up.

Drink a cup of coffee. Repeat.

Here's a few pics to start the day. This set is a bit random, no rhyme or reason. I'd like to say it was whimsical, or had some creative reasoning but we all know that's not true.

White tee
sweater 9
sweater 10

Happy Saturday my lovelies!
I just love your pictures, Most of them have a coyness that draws me in. Your lips are luscious. I would have to start there and work my way down. Oh boy would I work my way down. Of course I'd have to study those lovely freckles in detail.

Old 02-10-2013, 07:33 PM   #2952
xxromanceguy
Literotica Guru

Oh dear, now I'm exited!... Such a turn on when u post these panty shots... The fabric outlining your folds. Peeks of hair, and I do believe I see a hint of something between those lovely cheeks.... If I could only kiss andick your inner thighs to tease you like you do us!! My oh my!

Last edited by xxromanceguy : 02-10-2013 at 11:35 PM.

Old 02-10-2013, 08:49 PM   #2953
kelloveslit
Really Experienced

Quote:
It *is* super cold here, with lots o' snow, thanks to a winter storm ~ although we fared better than a lot of folks.

I am spending my Sunday wrapped up in warm clothes and pink fuzzy socks. How about you?

Here are a few more pics from my random series.... including what I'm wearing under that sweater

S 12
S 14
S 15
I'd like to be reincarnated as your left hand. Seems like a fun life to have :-)

XOXO
Kel

Old 02-10-2013, 08:52 PM   #2954
RunningJib
Literotica Guru

Hmmmm

Quote:
It *is* super cold here, with lots o' snow, thanks to a winter storm ~ although we fared better than a lot of folks.

I am spending my Sunday wrapped up in warm clothes and pink fuzzy socks. How about you?

Here are a few more pics from my random series.... including what I'm wearing under that sweater

S 12
S 14
S 15
How your sexy confidence has grown . . . love a natural women

Old 02-10-2013, 11:19 PM   #2955
mackkjackk
Probably away for a while

Quote:

S 12
S 14
S 15
COUGH

Old 02-11-2013, 03:09 PM   #2956
canadianmint
Experienced

[quote=canadianmint;43245691] You first (leaving love bites on you)

Ready and waiting,where would you like to start?

Old 02-11-2013, 03:39 PM   #2957
canadianmint
Experienced

Quote:

S 12
S 14
S 15
All your new pics are stunning but s14,s15 are heavenly.you know how I love your legs in that position.I'm thinking a 69 me on top,my arms pinning your legs back and diving in face first and not cumming up for air till spring{FYI I can lick the top of my nose with my tongue}{oh also I might be dripping clear strings of fluid at the other end from above your sweet smiling face}

Old 02-11-2013, 08:48 PM   #2958
BigDaddy71231863
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Thank you sweet I agree, a sense of humor is a must (and damn sexy!)
Amen to that, sistah! So let's get together and, um, tell each other a few jokes!

Sex Quiz Results - You Scored as Dominant

Exhibitionist / Voyeur - 100%
Dominant -100%
Experimental - 64%
Bondage - 29%
Switch - 25%
Vanilla - 21%
Degradation - 14%
Masochist - 7%
Submissive - 4%

AND...

100% Dominant
100% Primal (Hunter)
100% Master/Mistress
99% Degradation giver
97% Owner
96% Bondage giver
95% Sadist
91% Voyeur
82% Daddy/Mommy
81% Brat tamer
79% Experimentalist
77% Exhibitionist
77% Non-monogamist
51% Ageplayer
9% Vanilla
4% Primal (Prey)
2% Masochist
0% girl/boy
0% Pet
0% Submissive
0% Brat
0% Switch
0% Degradation receiver
0% Bondage receiver
0% Slave
0% All-Rounder

Take your test at: http://bdsmtest.org

Sounds about right...

Old 02-11-2013, 09:30 PM   #2959
supershy_J9
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by mranyguy View Post
Just lovely... I am sure looking that tasty you can talk someone into warming you.
Why, thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeYaKen View Post
I just love your pictures, Most of them have a coyness that draws me in. Your lips are luscious. I would have to start there and work my way down. Oh boy would I work my way down. Of course I'd have to study those lovely freckles in detail.
I *do* love a good kiss. Pucker up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxromanceguy View Post
Oh dear, now I'm exited!... Such a turn on when u post these panty shots... The fabric outlining your folds. Peeks of hair, and I do believe I see a hint of something between those lovely cheeks.... If I could only kiss andick your inner thighs to tease you like you do us!! My oh my!
:
I *do* love to be teased mercilessly....

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelloveslit View Post
I'd like to be reincarnated as your left hand. Seems like a fun life to have :-)

XOXO
Kel
Hahahaha! That was my smile for the day, sexy lady.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunningJib View Post
How your sexy confidence has grown . . . love a natural women
Why, thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackkjackk View Post
COUGH
Is that cough as in 'turn and cough' or cough as in you don't want everyone to know your dirty little secret?

[quote=canadianmint;43281747]
Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianmint View Post
You first (leaving love bites on you)

Ready and waiting,where would you like to start?:
Mmmm biting your lower lip, of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianmint View Post
All your new pics are stunning but s14,s15 are heavenly.you know how I love your legs in that position.I'm thinking a 69 me on top,my arms pinning your legs back and diving in face first and not cumming up for air till spring:{FYI I can lick the top of my nose with my tongue}{oh also I might be dripping clear strings of fluid at the other end from above your sweet smiling face}
Til Spring, huh? That sounds like I plan, because I am so sick of the cold!! Some animals hibernate for the winter .... this is a much better plan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDaddy71231863 View Post
Amen to that, sistah! So let's get together and, um, tell each other a few jokes!
Indeed, over tea. I am supershy *and* superfunny. No really. I am.

Thank you for your kind requests, but this shy gal doesn't chat/IM/cyber ~ but I never mind a thoughtful PM

Old 02-11-2013, 09:43 PM   #2960
supershy_J9
Literotica Guru

Catching up....

Spent some time catching up on my index and PMs ~ behind the 8 ball as usual. I realized that I am getting random with my pictures... I have previous series that I haven't finished posting all of the pics to... and new ones I've yet to post... oh, so unorganized these days, will you ever forgive me?!?

Anywho, here are a couple of post-shower pics after the Mr and I spent a lazy Sunday-late-morning-into-the-afternoon-in-bed (sans kiddos). Is there really any better way to spend a morning? We had round three after the shower, giving me crazy bed head.

So, now it's Monday and I'm all alone....who's going to crawl into this bed and warm me up?

All flushed
Back in bed
Crazy bed head

Hope all of my bugs are thawing out!

Thank you for your kind requests, but this shy gal doesn't chat/IM/cyber ~ but I never mind a thoughtful PM

Old 02-11-2013, 09:44 PM   #2961
mranyguy
.maybe a mutiny of clowns

Quote:
Spent some time catching up on my index and PMs ~ behind the 8 ball as usual. I realized that I am getting random with my pictures... I have previous series that I haven't finished posting all of the pics to... and new ones I've yet to post... oh, so unorganized these days, will you ever forgive me?!?

Anywho, here are a couple of post-shower pics after the Mr and I spent a lazy Sunday-late-morning-into-the-afternoon-in-bed (sans kiddos). Is there really any better way to spend a morning? We had round three after the shower, giving me crazy bed head.

So, now it's Monday and I'm all alone....who's going to crawl into this bed and warm me up?

Looking like that I will be right there!!

Old 02-11-2013, 09:48 PM   #2962
lionguy1975
Literotica Guru

Quote:

Is there someone else's hand in that last picture? Saucy!

Old 02-11-2013, 10:28 PM   #2963
EctoJohn
Romantic Swordsman

Quote:
ME! ME! ME!

My Stories

Old 02-11-2013, 11:22 PM   #2964
mackkjackk
Probably away for a while

Shh secrets are secrets :P heheh

omg you look stunning post sex and with hubby that is great to see!! mwah mwah mwah

Old 02-12-2013, 08:35 AM   #2965
supershy_J9
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by mranyguy View Post
Looking like that I will be right there!!
OK, don't leave me waiting....

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionguy1975 View Post
Is there someone else's hand in that last picture? Saucy!
Shhhhh.... you *promised* you wouldn't kiss and tell, lionguy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EctoJohn View Post
ME! ME! ME!
Slide on in .... to my bed, of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackkjackk View Post
Shh secrets are secrets :P heheh

omg you look stunning post sex and with hubby that is great to see!! mwah mwah mwah
Thank you, sweetness. And no worries, I'll keep all of our secrets safe

Old 02-12-2013, 09:59 AM   #2966
imsobusy5
Experienced

you are a beauty to behold, Supershy

I enjoyed your photos, you are stunning and sensual! Thank you for posting...

Old 02-12-2013, 11:12 AM   #2967
engagemind
Literotica Guru

Talking Of course we forgive you

Quote:

All flushed
Back in bed
Crazy bed head

But might just have to punish you -- like a light slap on your behind then rub gently then................

Old 02-12-2013, 12:43 PM   #2968
Bad101
Really Really Experienced

Quote:

All flushed
Back in bed
Crazy bed head

Great way to spend a Sunday morning.

Old 02-12-2013, 02:08 PM   #2969
purfecthost
Literotica Guru

Quote:
A little birdie told me you like feet ~ so here you go.

Feet1
Feet 2

And a little something else for good measure...wrapped up in a sweater. Damn I hate the cold.

Happy Friday y'all!
very kissable and suckable

if at first you don't succeed...don't try sky-diving

a stranger is just a friend you haven't met

you can't have too many friends

laughter is just your insides jogging

many a mouth has broken a nose

butterflies in your stomach are good so long as you get them flying in formation.

old enough to know better but too old to care

My stories. Light reading. Hope you enjoy. https://www.literotica.com/stories/m...ge=submissions

Old 02-12-2013, 02:09 PM   #2970
purfecthost
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Happy Saturday morning! I do wish I was still in bed. 7 am felt like the middle of the night when the kid woke me up.

Drink a cup of coffee. Repeat.

Here's a few pics to start the day. This set is a bit random, no rhyme or reason. I'd like to say it was whimsical, or had some creative reasoning but we all know that's not true.

White tee
sweater 9
sweater 10

Happy Saturday my lovelies!
Random is good
Hot pics

butterflies in your stomach are good so long as you get them flying in formation.

My stories. Light reading. Hope you enjoy. https://www.literotica.com/stories/m...ge=submissions

Old 02-12-2013, 02:11 PM   #2971
purfecthost
Literotica Guru

Quote:

S 12
S 14
S 15
WOW
very hot

Old 02-12-2013, 02:14 PM   #2972
purfecthost
Literotica Guru

Quote:

All flushed
Back in bed
Crazy bed head

Very hot pics sweetie
Thank you for sharing those

Old 02-12-2013, 05:40 PM   #2973
xxromanceguy
Literotica Guru

I would gladly take the job of keeping you warm!!! Mmmmhmm!

Old 02-12-2013, 07:34 PM   #2974
Paradox
Literotica Guru

Quote:

Well, I'll be darned. A surprising glimpse of that most shy bit of anatomy we all wait for.

Old 02-12-2013, 09:09 PM   #2975
paulster2007
Literotica Guru

Quote:

All flushed
Back in bed
Crazy bed head

Niiice! You look quite erotic and alluring in these pics... And do I spy Mr.'s hand in your lovely boob ?

Closed Thread