Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
elizabethwest said:
I actually have to make my bed at Mom's. Maybe I can remember how. :rolleyes:

First the fitted sheet, then the flat sheet, then . . . wait, were you being sarcastic?

Evil Alpaca said:
Sendin' some mental chocolate. Does that sound weird?
Uh, yeah. But thanks anyway. :kiss: I have a bag of Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs to keep me company. My first night alone in years.

Fuck the diet! :D

elizabethwest said:
Uh, yeah. But thanks anyway. :kiss: I have a bag of Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs to keep me company. My first night alone in years.

Fuck the diet! :D

I downed the last of my Peanut Butter M&M's this afternoon. Need more.

Evil Alpaca said:
I downed the last of my Peanut Butter M&M's this afternoon. Need more.
Nothing like a little peanut butter and chocolate to drown your sorrows and widen your ass...

elizabethwest said:
Nothing like a little peanut butter and chocolate to drown your sorrows and widen your ass...

But the diet soda makes it all better.
I'm sure I heard that somewhere.
I think it's in the Bible.

Life sucks, but you know, hang in the balance :D

Isolated blurt, of course. :)

Evil Alpaca said:
But the diet soda makes it all better.
I'm sure I heard that somewhere.
I think it's in the Bible.
I think they do balance each other out but I gave up diet soda on New Year's. I only drink water, orange juice, and skim milk now.

Well, and the occasional cocktail... :eek:

elizabethwest said:
I think they do balance each other out but I gave up diet soda on New Year's. I only drink water, orange juice, and skim milk now.

Well, and the occasional cocktail... :eek:

If I gave up diet soda completely, my brain would explode. I'm drinking more water now, or at least that flavored water. And soy milk.

Sigh. I miss the days when I could eat anything and not stress about it.
I wanna pizza roll now.

Evil Alpaca said:
If I gave up diet soda completely, my brain would explode. I'm drinking more water now, or at least that flavored water. And soy milk.

Sigh. I miss the days when I could eat anything and not stress about it.
I wanna pizza roll now.
Those days are gone for me. Two liters of water a day now. But I've lost 25 pounds since the first of the year so I feel okay with my chocolate spree.

elizabethwest said:
Those days are gone for me. Two liters of water a day now. But I've lost 25 pounds since the first of the year so I feel okay with my chocolate spree.

Well, if things go well with the lawyer, you may have lost more dead weight than 25 lbs. :D

(But congrats, btw. Losing weight can be really hard.)

Evil Alpaca said:
Well, if things go well with the lawyer, you may have lost more dead weight than 25 lbs. :D

(But congrats, btw. Losing weight can be really hard.)
Saw the lawyer yesterday. Everything arranged for an amicable, uncontested divorce. Just have to go through the 60-day waiting period required in this state.

elizabethwest said:
Saw the lawyer yesterday. Everything arranged for an amicable, uncontested divorce. Just have to go through the 60-day waiting period required in this state.

Anybody else think its weird that you have to wait 60 days for a divorce but only 5 for a gun?

elizabethwest said:
What is it with those states? It doesn't take that long to get married. :rolleyes:

Evil Alpaca said:
Anybody else think its weird that you have to wait 60 days for a divorce but only 5 for a gun?
EXACTLY! People do opt to go that route for a quickie divorce, I'm sure.

Evil Alpaca said:

Makes me think it would be easier to wait the 5 to avoid the 60. :D

elizabethwest said:
Don't even mention the word gun to me...

Can I say bullet-firing-device?

How about "frog?" That could be our new code word . . .
Gosh, I'm completely rambling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back