Sunday morning cocksuckers driving DeLoreans to the Waffle House

He's not my dog, IDIOT!

The OP must've been that dumbass libtard who took the time to yell at me about "YOUR DOG", as he put it. I hope the little lady giving him road head bit off his dick.

In the meantime, the little doggie he was bitching about seems to be safe and sound after he ran into his owner's house.

If the fucker hadn't been getting getting a blowjob from a chick 1/2 his age, none of that would've happened. He wuz the only punk on the road.

The OP must've been that dumbass libtard who took the time to yell at me about "YOUR DOG", as he put it. I hope the little lady giving him road head bit off his dick.

In the meantime, the little doggie he was bitching about seems to be safe and sound after he ran into his owner's house.

If the fucker hadn't been getting getting a blowjob from a chick 1/2 his age, none of that would've happened. He wuz the only punk on the road.

Your mom stopped sucking my dick long enough to tell me to tell you to take your meds.

Please take your meds.

Is this an obtuse The World According to Garp joke? ;)

Is this an obtuse The World According to Garp joke? ;)

:D In this case, it is the world according to to some cigar smoking liberal who wasn't watching the road because he wuz getting a blowjob from some hot young thang on a Sunday morning. Must've been trying to sneak her into the house before daddy wakes up. He reeked of booze.

DeLoreans don't kill people; waffles kill people.

Moral: Pancakes were good enough for Grandma, they're good enough for ya'all.

How much did Gran Mama charge for her plastic cutlery?

Gram's didn't use plastic, she had real silver. And the only ones who got to use it were the ones who deserved to.

You didn't make the list.

I imagine she is/was a wonderful human being full of that kind nurturing love that only grandmothers seem to possess. I would have considered myself lucky to eat at her table.
We kids got to decapitate the pullets and bunnies before grandpa skinned and plucked them and grandma fried them for Sunday dinner. Then we'd harvest walnuts to munch with the after-dinner tablespoon of dark sorghum. The tableware was from Woolworth's. All that ended when they were murdered.

We kids got to decapitate the pullets and bunnies before grandpa skinned and plucked them and grandma fried them for Sunday dinner. Then we'd harvest walnuts to munch with the after-dinner tablespoon of dark sorghum. The tableware was from Woolworth's. All that ended when they were murdered.

Probably over a silly typo in a Lit. title.

Back