Men who love their nipples sucked

midbob293

Experienced
My nipples are sensitive and i can run my fingernails over them with my tee shirt on and get hard. My wife sucks my nipples while I JO and that is fantastic. Wonder how many guys love their nipples sucked and tweeked.

Years ago, I knew a dude who dug this. At first, I was like, whatdafuck? Lol. It was as much a turn on for him as a BJ is to other men.

I love when she does this...won't get me off but puts me over the edge fast when she pulls or sucks on them...mine aren't overly sensitive but love when they are played with...

My nipples are my weakness. They are connected right to my cock, it seems. I've never tell my lovers about this. I let them find out for themselves. It feels so electric when touched and when they realize how it makes me feel. (My ex-wife had great tits and awesome, always hard nipples but they weren't sensitive at all and she was amazed when she discovered how sensitive mine were.)

In my mid-20s, I was dating a woman who liked to explore different scenarios. Early on, before we fucked, she wanted us to strip naked, kneel in front of each other and all we could do was kiss, touch fingers to fingers and touch nipples to nipples. The erotic nature of this and the restraint to not do more was incredible. But after 20 minutes when she lightly brushed her nipples across mine a few times, I lost it and came, spraying cum across her stomach and pussy…which, in turn, set her off and she trembled and came, with us still kissing and me holding her up by our classed hands. Ah, the joys of youth.

I love when my wife's makes them nice and wet with her tongue and then slides her manicured nails along them. Instant turn on!!

Nipples

I love mine teased and caressed and nibbled on, drives me wild. When I play with other guys I treat them to good nipple play and most seem to enjoy what I do.

I admit it . . . I love when she does this. I think more men would if they didn't think they shouldn't like it because it's not "masculine." Luckily, I have a beautiful woman that loves me for who I am and loves me even more for it.

Yep..

I love to have my nipples sucked and ass fingered by my wife while I jerk off.

Last edited:
Im a fan! I love mine sucked while getting a great hand job. I get rock hard and always came the hardest while she always kept one hand JO my cock while she sucked on the closest nippele while playing with my other nipple with her free hand. AMAZING

I admit it . . . I love when she does this. I think more men would if they didn't think they shouldn't like it because it's not "masculine." Luckily, I have a beautiful woman that loves me for who I am and loves me even more for it.

Likewise... Wat a great feeling!

I love when my wife's makes them nice and wet with her tongue and then slides her manicured nails along them. Instant turn on!!

Lol..I think you and my husband are related. MASSIVE hard on is always the result;)

this is my thread!

the only reason I am here is that I have so sensitive nips and breasts...yes, not only nips...getting them suckled and gently massaged is my biggest turn-on...I can even come close to a climax only by breast stimulation...:eek:

attachment.php

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=54284731#post54284731

Last edited:
I LOVE it here myself. I have the most intense stroking sessions when the wife licks, sucks and bites my nipples. Since then, we have progressed to snake bite kit, the yellow rubber suction things. Wow, it made mine even more reactive and sensitive.

Well being the perv I am, I craved more suction. So We bought a cupping kit with a pump. OMG, Talk about a good stretch on my nipples, wow. My nipples have definitely increased in size, and I love it. Well my nipples are almost filling the largest cups in the set now. Hmm, wondering if I should get a bigger set of cups and keep strretching. What do you think?

I LOVE it here myself. I have the most intense stroking sessions when the wife licks, sucks and bites my nipples. Since then, we have progressed to snake bite kit, the yellow rubber suction things. Wow, it made mine even more reactive and sensitive.

Well being the perv I am, I craved more suction. So We bought a cupping kit with a pump. OMG, Talk about a good stretch on my nipples, wow. My nipples have definitely increased in size, and I love it. Well my nipples are almost filling the largest cups in the set now. Hmm, wondering if I should get a bigger set of cups and keep strretching. What do you think?

for me it's not the size of my nips or the suction intensity...for me it's the shape of my breasts and the soft tenderness of a womans hands and lips...and oiling them makes them definitely more sensitive...and watching myself shaping and feminizing them drives me crazy...which is why I have posted so many videos...

How I make them bigger without pills?

I don't make them bigger...I just use whatever comes handy, sometimes even a bra, to shape them in order to make them LOOK bigger...or better to say, more feminine...without my supporting hands or a bra or belt they look perfectly normal and male...but I love to keep them hairless (they are almost hairless anyway) and smooth...:rose:

One of my play partners.........

Goes crazy when I lightly lick and suck his nipples. They are directly linked to his cock too. Quite exciting to feel how excited he gets when I do this ! Love doing it and seeing his reaction it really turns me on!!!:kiss:

Lucky him

Goes crazy when I lightly lick and suck his nipples. They are directly linked to his cock too. Quite exciting to feel how excited he gets when I do this ! Love doing it and seeing his reaction it really turns me on!!!:kiss:

wish I were him...:kiss:

I love having my nipples played with, clamped, sucked, licked, pulled and pinched hard...I can feel it every where and i lose all ability to resist anything...

I love having my nipples played with, clamped, sucked, licked, pulled and pinched hard...I can feel it every where and i lose all ability to resist anything...

everything too rough is a turn-off...but everything gentle like licking, sucking or only softly caressing my breasts, especially when they look like on my avatar...is extremely arousing for me...

Back