The Last Daughter of Krypton OOC

mW9Fr2F3O02kl6NB5Fxafg2.jpg

:: chuckles softly ::

Because even in Victorian times, Kara can't help but show a lot of leg.

Okay, so.

The new "Munsters" remake, "1313 Mockingbird Lane?"

Totally kicked my ass.

Even the presence of Jerry O'Connell didn't ruin it for me.

(I still blame him for the failure of "Rex is Not Your Lawyer.")

Eddie Izzard was ridiculously cool, Portia di Rossi was awesome, the little kid they got didn't drag down the production like certain Jakes Lloyd I could mention...

Bryan Singer and Bryan Fuller were both involved...

Anyway. It was really good.

Instantly hooked.

So I watched it. And I really did enjoy Eddie. I think that this was a brilliant way to reboot. I like that it is a bit darker and that it isn't just all silliness like the original. As much as I loved the original as a kid, I can't imagine that working today.

Has this been picked up for a Season or was this just like a one off testing the waters thing?

So I watched it. And I really did enjoy Eddie. I think that this was a brilliant way to reboot. I like that it is a bit darker and that it isn't just all silliness like the original. As much as I loved the original as a kid, I can't imagine that working today.

Has this been picked up for a Season or was this just like a one off testing the waters thing?

Agreed!

...you know, I don't actually know?

I knew they were working on it, but I didn't discover it existed until I opened Hulu the other day looking for other shows.

:: Googles ::

Okay, apparently it's a testing the waters thing. If it did well in the ratings, we'll get more.

Hell, I could use a good New Guardians style thread... I have a hell an idea for a Sinestro corps member.....

Hell, I could use a good New Guardians style thread... I have a hell an idea for a Sinestro corps member.....

As much as I have this undying love for Kyle Rayner...

I actually haven't read a single panel of anything New 52 for any of the Corps-related stuff. Except "Justice League."

...does that make me a bad person?

speaking of the upcoming Star Wars movies from Disney....

I hope they do this right. If they stay away from the characters in Episode 4-6, they should be ok. (I'm hoping that they go back in time to before the prequels. Darth Bane, Nomi Sunrunner, etc).

From what I have read, the next SW trilogy is going to be set 30ish years after the original trilogy. So likely we will at least get a cameo from the originals.

what i heard was right after ROJ, with a Luke in his 30s. but of course its all just rumors until things get confirmed.

As much as I have this undying love for Kyle Rayner...

I actually haven't read a single panel of anything New 52 for any of the Corps-related stuff. Except "Justice League."

...does that make me a bad person?

Nope....... Not really. But I am finding the second wave Earth two stuff really fun......

As that aside, the idea is a dualcorps member with the capacity to multi task between two rings. I was thinking Sinestro corps/Star saphire fusion...:D....

Nope....... Not really. But I am finding the second wave Earth two stuff really fun......

As that aside, the idea is a dualcorps member with the capacity to multi task between two rings. I was thinking Sinestro corps/Star saphire fusion...:D....

He who Loves nothing, Fears nothing...

I dig it.

Back