Finally a thread for women who are currently masturbating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't seem to get out of bed today (this thread is contributing to that!) you all have me so wet :)
 
My first toy was my fingers...

Do you often use a counter or desk?
Actually yes--mainly for the naughtiness factor. I had a small school desk when I was younger, but thanks to my usually extreme heels a regular desk works.
 
I do freelance work - - every once in a while I run into another freelance person - a soft butch. cute as a button in khaki & a button down shirt. Hy has the cutest smile. whenever I chat with hym I can't help but flirt a teeny, tiny bit. Did I mention how cute hy is when hy blushes?
today I ran into hym at work - - giving hys girlfriend a tour. omg - they are such a cute couple. however - now i have to head to a remote bathroom for a fast & furious clit rub just imaging the things I want to do to both of them.
 
Hi ladies. Have been away for a short bit. Back home (alone) for a few days and missed you all. :)
 
Hello!

This is my very first thread I am responding to. I just signed up less than 30 minutes ago so I guess you can say I am a virgin:rolleyes:

I wasn't gonna post anything tonight but I decided to just " do it!"

I am looking forward to frequenting the threads on a regular basis.:D
 
Hello!

This is my very first thread I am responding to. I just signed up less than 30 minutes ago so I guess you can say I am a virgin:rolleyes:

I wasn't gonna post anything tonight but I decided to just " do it!"

I am looking forward to frequenting the threads on a regular basis.:D

Hi Renee, welcome to Lit :) You chose a good thread to post on!
 
after a hard day and a warm shower, i'm in bed now starting to play with myself...

some of you girls wanna play with me? :kiss:
 
Maybe I can get the software that lets me say what I want to be typed and leave my fingers free to do other things? After reading some of these threads my comments would be few I am guessing. Lots of omg's perhaps. Would moans type out??
 
That is exactly my problem with Lit. I sign on and read a few stories, come to the forums and soon have to put the laptop down for .....other pursuits. Want to be able to do both!
 
would be so cool to read and write here while someone else would touch and kiss me...

but would also be pretty strange i suppose :rolleyes:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top